• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 str0ngut0ng

str0ngut0ng

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 11:44 PM

I made myself a new account so I can try the Refer a Friend program. But when I filled out all the information, it said an email verification was sent but when I checked my Email account which is yahoo.com, it says Inbox empty. Is there something wrong am I being blocked?

#2 Nurii

Nurii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:51 AM

Same problem here... Since 4 days :(

#3 talongitz

talongitz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:15 PM

Gm can u help us coz i had the same problem .. i cannot get the verification mail that has been send to my newly change email... please help

#4 MZAKIE

MZAKIE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:37 AM

this is my Other Account (talongitz).. i have change the email (yahoo) because i cant recover it. then i have a spare yahoo mail .. and i replaced it.Then this new yahoo mail that i had replace can't get the mail send by cherry messenger now i want to change it again to gmail but when i go to the cherry game account i cant change it coz it say... (:[) (:[)

NOT ACTIVATED?

Opps! You have not verify your email yet!

You will need to verify your email in order to gain full access to your Cherry Exchange services. A verification email has been sent to your registered account:
talongitzXD@yahoo.com
If you did not receive the activation email, you may click here to request for another activation email.
(oo) (T.T) (sob)
BUT I CANT VERIFY IT COZ MY YAHOO MAIL CANT GET THE ______ MAIL sent BY CHERRY MESSENGER ...
HOW DO I CHANGE IT AGAIN TO RECOVER IT .. WEW .. OR HOW DO I RECOVER IT ???????

IT IS STILL PENDING NO REPLY (mad)   (sob)