16 replies to this topic

#1 Novissimum

Novissimum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1755 posts
  • Scampai

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:46 PM

Hello, EU Players. I am Scampai from the SEA Region, and I'm an avid player of the Cleric class.

To start off things, this section of the forum seems to be empty, but I guess its because it just started. Anyways, the purpose of this thread is to serve as a compilation of all updating guides/videos by our Cleric researchers in the SEA forums. EU players, please feel free to share your own guides as well by posting in this thread, I will have the guide updated into this post. (:])

Post Your Stats!

EU
SEA

Crusader

[Guide]Myuniru's T5/3R/90 Cap Crusader.... Guide To Forsake Your Kidney?!

Guardian

[T5/3R Guide] Guardians - That Others May Live [Pve Pure Support / Hp-Stacking Guardian] - Now With 400% More Incentive To Stack Hp
A Cheesy Guardian Guide

Saint

[Guide] Lethmax's Offensive Saint Build
Priest Guide Miracle Relic Trick!

Inquisitor

[Guide+Theorycrafting][T5/3R/90 Cap]Pve Inquisitor 2.0 - Power Overwhelming
Just, Another Inqui Guide For Soloists
Priest Guide Miracle Relic Trick!

Youtube Channels of Avid Cleric-Goers

Axther
Fringe Show
Jovion
Myuniru
Scampai

Edited by Novissimum, 01 April 2016 - 11:16 PM.

#2 Evrard

Evrard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:00 PM

thanks ^^ that's a really nice start Posted Image

#3 Jasel

Jasel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:06 PM

Hey, it's nice you plan to share your knowledge with EU players. There's a small problem in some of the guides, as I have noticed there's a bunch of items which I do not recognize. This is likely due to different translations (and its derivate errors), so if you are planning to make the guides a bit more understandable, I'd try to describe what the items do instead of using the item name (e.g. Skill dragon jade that increases healing spells by 15% rather than tree of life skill dragon jade).

Appart from that, it's good to know another fellow cleric player and, although I have a slightly different way of playing my full support guardian, I'm pretty sure that sharing knowledge can only lead to good results.

#4 Novissimum

Novissimum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1755 posts
  • Scampai

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:28 PM

View PostJasel, on 16 March 2016 - 01:06 PM, said:

Hey, it's nice you plan to share your knowledge with EU players. There's a small problem in some of the guides, as I have noticed there's a bunch of items which I do not recognize. This is likely due to different translations (and its derivate errors), so if you are planning to make the guides a bit more understandable, I'd try to describe what the items do instead of using the item name (e.g. Skill dragon jade that increases healing spells by 15% rather than tree of life skill dragon jade).

Appart from that, it's good to know another fellow cleric player and, although I have a slightly different way of playing my full support guardian, I'm pretty sure that sharing knowledge can only lead to good results.
I understand where you are coming from, though I'm not the one who built those guides though. I already knew that one problem regarding all the guides in SEA would be the gear-translations to the names used in EU. I think the ones who set the guide will act on these soon. (:])

Regarding the Guardian guides, there's only one updating thus far, and that guide relates to Vitality stacking. There isn't much variety of Guardian guides in the SEA forums as of late. There are apparently other Guardian guides, but I think they're obsolete for 90 Cap. (T.T)  

Yes, I agree that sharing of knowledge can lead to good results. (:D)

#5 Hekiryu

Hekiryu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1005 posts
  • Hekiryu
  • DN, Westwood
  • Syntopia

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:05 PM

View PostJasel, on 16 March 2016 - 01:06 PM, said:

I'm interested to know how you play your Guardian. I'm sort of a non-conformist Guardian. (lol)

#6 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:20 PM

Hello guys!

I will be bringing my Crusader guide soon. Of course its not as deep as Myuniru's guide but its more focused on RDN and Raiding/gearing

Edit: oh god gotta edit my avatar

Edited by Rokes, 16 March 2016 - 03:21 PM.

#7 Novissimum

Novissimum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1755 posts
  • Scampai

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:46 PM

View PostRokes, on 16 March 2016 - 03:20 PM, said:

Hello guys!

I will be bringing my Crusader guide soon. Of course its not as deep as Myuniru's guide but its more focused on RDN and Raiding/gearing

Edit: oh god gotta edit my avatar
Looking forward to it, mate!

#8 exkoichi

exkoichi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • SM

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:03 PM

thanks)

#9 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 08:55 PM

dw gonna help fill the page as soon as I'm allowed to make more than one post a day

#10 Jina

Jina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:58 PM

I was always interested in the Guardian and you surely made me even more interested.
Now I can understand everything about that class and try to play it.
Thank you so much.

#11 Novissimum

Novissimum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1755 posts
  • Scampai

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:05 PM

View PostSchiz, on 16 March 2016 - 08:55 PM, said:

dw gonna help fill the page as soon as I'm allowed to make more than one post a day
Oh, I know that feel. (T.T)

#12 Jasel

Jasel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:26 PM

View PostHekiryu, on 16 March 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

I'm interested to know how you play your Guardian. I'm sort of a non-conformist Guardian. (lol)

Well, in terms of playstyle, I'm pretty sure its rather similar to how other guardians play, although I never play with more than one guard per team. It revolves around gear per dungeon, that's all I can say. I might write a detailed explanation one day, but I'm pretty sure people would jump at me because of the weird set.

#13 Novissimum

Novissimum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1755 posts
  • Scampai

Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:14 PM

upsu!

added post-your-stats section, added a few guides

also, soloed rdn abyss with the new god-cross inquisitor... and i definitely prefer the lightning-tree boost than this.

#14 Novissimum

Novissimum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1755 posts
  • Scampai

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:15 PM

Fellow Guardians from EU, if you may, do a few tests regarding this.

#15 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:14 AM

Gotta wait till next wednesday for patch, but if you guys got it we might as well.

On a side note, is it true you guys got the OP version of GrandCross?

#16 Novissimum

Novissimum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1755 posts
  • Scampai

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:03 AM

View PostRokes, on 02 April 2016 - 07:14 AM, said:

On a side note, is it true you guys got the OP version of GrandCross?
Yes.

#17 chunyee

chunyee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • Sweg guardian
  • DN, Springwood
  • Greyface=nospace

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:05 AM

It is true, my inquisitor suddenly do 5k per hit with a lv1 GC in PVP while jovion said a max GC will do 19k per hit to a warrior. This is way worse than the previously bugged upgraded GC in PVP, this time you use it as your NORMAL version of GC. While RIP for PVP this might be a short golden moment for inquisitors to wreck things up in nests or whatever end game contents

http://forum.cherryc...bug-compilation

http://forum.cherryc...leted-on-29-mar

in case you are interested of what came for our patch

Edited by chunyee, 02 April 2016 - 09:06 AM.