Jump to content


All Old Eu Forum Emoticons In 1 Imgur Album


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Kiwibird

Kiwibird

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:53 PM

All emoticons: http://imgur.com/a/BCiHk
Mirror by Evrard (in case one decides to rip): http://imgur.com/a/bKXWR

For those who prefer it separated:
Duckendale: http://imgur.com/a/Q88vI
Irine: http://imgur.com/a/vGzcG
Hound: http://imgur.com/a/3ei6J
Cat: http://imgur.com/a/zcy9T
Misc: http://imgur.com/a/7Dotj

Credits to OmegaSun (Duckendale), Sophiris (Irine), Pantone-210C (Hound), Cedaur (Cat) and Allicea (peeing Hound).

Have fun Posted Image

Edited by Kiwibird, 16 March 2016 - 06:10 PM.


#2 Evrard

Evrard

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:57 PM

oh so you mean the ones I've been sharing for like a week on EU forums and here aswell? http://imgur.com/a/bKXWR Posted Image
anyway, at least you got them separated and credited the original artists so I guess that's good...

Edited by Evrard, 16 March 2016 - 05:59 PM.


#3 Kiwibird

Kiwibird

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 06:04 PM

View PostEvrard, on 16 March 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

oh so you mean the ones I've been sharing for like a week on EU forums and here aswell? http://imgur.com/a/bKXWR Posted Image
anyway, at least you got them separated and credited the original artists so I guess that's good...

Missing the ***y-ass generic emoticons, though. Posted Image Also figured one topic here would be easier than sharing it over and over again in between other topics.

#4 Evrard

Evrard

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 16 March 2016 - 06:06 PM

View PostKiwibird, on 16 March 2016 - 06:04 PM, said:

Missing the ***y-ass generic emoticons, though. Posted Image Also figured one topic here would be easier than sharing it over and over again in between other topics.
gotta give you that Posted Image I'll just keep this topic in my bookmarks if I ever loose my imgur account for some reason Posted Image

#5 Kiwibird

Kiwibird

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 06:10 PM

View PostEvrard, on 16 March 2016 - 06:06 PM, said:

gotta give you that Posted Image I'll just keep this topic in my bookmarks if I ever loose my imgur account for some reason Posted Image

Added yours as mirror the first post, can't hurt to have more links.

#6 Morai

Morai

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • -Morai-|Morality|Andhera
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Happiness

Posted 16 March 2016 - 06:26 PM

Thank you guys for albums Posted Image

#7 Seirra

Seirra

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Seirra
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • GM Valhalla

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:04 PM

Okay!!! We still can use Irine Emotions. At least it is the best right now.

#8 Jina

Jina

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:22 AM

View PostSeirra, on 16 March 2016 - 11:04 PM, said:

Okay!!! We still can use Irine Emotions. At least it is the best right now.

Spam them as much as you can!

#9 Soullo

Soullo

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • StardustAX
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Blackout

Posted 17 March 2016 - 05:45 AM

Super emoticon ;DDDD

#10 Milli

Milli

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Millennia.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DragonReign/Glorious

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:55 AM

Really nice, thanks for sharing!  Posted Image

#11 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:22 AM

Have them all set up on the other forums as well, not from these sources though but (peace)

#12 gabymar

gabymar

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • NyanForce!
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NyanForce!

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:48 PM

ohh Thank you!

#13 WilliamWelldone

WilliamWelldone

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Welldone
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DIECE

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:54 AM

Alll DUCKBOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! Icone here > http://imgur.com/gallery/696me