• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cosecti

cosecti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 08:16 PM

Hi folks! Since the media section its empty I'm gonna be the first to give it some life~
I'm BladeKite from EU and Cosecti here in the SEA forums, since I use to play in both. I'm playing this game since 2010 (in different servers) and I like to make gmvs of the games that I like the most.
Over this time I've made some gmvs about DN because I love this game and I'm gonna share some of them with you. Here we go!

No Pain No Game

Suicide Squad Parody - Worst Heroes Ever

Gangnam Style

Gentleman

I'm working on a new one so if you like my gmvs stay tuned for more DN fun!

Edited by cosecti, 16 March 2016 - 08:19 PM.

#2 Arctic

Arctic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • lMohan
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • UnionZ

Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:12 PM

yo... i want get rid of this restriction.. also, to be one of the firsts, let me fill this thread too :V

Kali is the most awesome class in this game, ok? ok! hahaha jk, but i love kali so bad... then, i made this video on a old circus instance, due to their abusive slow motion, i could show at least half of her amazing moves... Starring: All my kalis :v

Edited by Arctic, 30 March 2016 - 07:59 AM.

#3 Jina

Jina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Teinia
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DragonReign

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:21 PM

View PostArctic, on 18 March 2016 - 12:12 PM, said:

yo... i want get rid of this restriction.. also, to be one of the firsts, let me fill this thread too :V

Kali is the most awesome class in this game, ok? ok! hahaha jk, but i love kali so bad... then, i made this video on a old circus instance, due to their abusive slow motion, i could show at least half of her amazing moves... Starring: All my kalis :v

I adore kali, her skills are simply amazing. Plus her awekenings are simply one of the best I have seen until now. Can't wait until they reach EU.