Gouka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • 希望
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SB

Posted 16 March 2016 - 09:06 PM

really I can't decide although I luv DPS please tell me which one more like in EU ?

#2 Jina

Jina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Teinia
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:48 PM

If you are looking towards DPS then I would recommend Adepts because they are more inclined to deal damage. But if you want a heal as well then Physycian, I know they're more supportive but can stil do pretty good damage if built right.

#3 VeronaDxD

VeronaDxD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:42 AM

i have one phys, basically goes on your taste, u prefers offensive support (physician) or Full dmg (adept)
Adept have very good pure dmg and continuous dmg with freez and burn
Physician it is more usable she Have a good dmg, dot per burn and poison, heal, defensive area ^.^

#4 Mechii

Mechii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • MECHii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • MORCIER

Posted 17 March 2016 - 05:49 AM

Physician is a helpful class for the partys, and even is a support she does a considerable dps too.

#5 TomLi

TomLi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • GodLi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Legendary

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:37 AM

Adept atm is very weak would be better to play Physician as it does decent damage, good debuffs (party damage increase) and it's support abilities are sought after.

Essentially Phys will help you get into raid parties etc even nest parties whilst adept is not so needed.  But tbh if you prefer the playstyle go for adept :)  It's up to the player at the end of the day and if you can always make it work in the end :P

#6 GridaZ

GridaZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • GridaZ
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re / Rurouni

Posted 17 March 2016 - 05:24 PM

Play Adept, do it! You will be unique and its pretty fun^^

#7 Arctic

Arctic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • lMohan
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • UnionZ

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:08 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=jfQZc44BdnY

I found this video, after the adept buff... so, i have to ask.. is adept viable, or this guy breath FD ?

#8 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:13 PM

probably good FD, can't do casual 100m wave solo without that as the revamp didnt change any dmg values (or not by so much it can double your output), only CDs

and tbh the only way to tell if adept will be viable will be to play it yourself and see if with the improved pillars you can consistently land full hits

if you can, it will be quite strong, almost as strong as the physician that gets revamped at the same time and will steal adept's spot in raids anyway

Edited by Schiz, 30 March 2016 - 06:26 PM.

#9 SweetCandy

SweetCandy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 08:08 PM

View PostArctic, on 30 March 2016 - 08:08 AM, said:

https://www.youtube....h?v=jfQZc44BdnY

I found this video, after the adept buff... so, i have to ask.. is adept viable, or this guy breath FD ?

That's korean server, adept will be stronger in future, but now in eu server it's obviously physician is stronger e.e
She can heal and do dps. My physician can do 150m using skill poison outbreak.

#10 Arctic

Arctic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • lMohan
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • UnionZ

Posted 02 April 2016 - 01:38 AM

View PostSweetCandy, on 01 April 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

That's korean server, adept will be stronger in future, but now in eu server it's obviously physician is stronger e.e
She can heal and do dps. My physician can do 150m using skill poison outbreak.

ikr. I'v asked him about his stats, and he uploaded a video to show me:

https://www.youtube....h?v=BW0PbKTUhPk

he didn't showed how much FD, but those stats are op anyway .-. I'm kinda curious about his tittle.. is it the "legendary/unique grade tittles" ? (there was a post on old eu forum talking about that in "upcoming content" section)

my build was always full fire&ice adept, since the beginning... and i did fine both stuffs pve pvp. he advised me to use hybrid build (thats why he show the build i think)... it'll be annoying to get used to poison skills ç-ç

#11 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:29 AM

Title looks like daedalus nest either normal or hc nothing op, just slightly better stats that our current nests titles

he has potential on rings so you'll never get those

doesn't look like much FD from cash items so unless he's got 90 3rd stat plates he doesn't have high FD, still a well geared (+13 RDNL weapons) alchemist right now can only get like 130-140k max matk and that guy has a lot more with just +12 weapons, not to mention almost 70k int which again is really hard to get and means even more dmg difference with ****tail.

So consider that even with top notch gear you will not get close to that guy's stats, not with the items we got available now.

#12 SweetCandy

SweetCandy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:07 PM

View PostArctic, on 02 April 2016 - 01:38 AM, said:

he didn't showed how much FD, but those stats are op anyway .-. I'm kinda curious about his tittle.. is it the "legendary/unique grade tittles" ? (there was a post on old eu forum talking about that in "upcoming content" section)

my build was always full fire&ice adept, since the beginning... and i did fine both stuffs pve pvp. he advised me to use hybrid build (thats why he show the build i think)... it'll be annoying to get used to poison skills ç-ç

His fire attk is that high because of L old-sufix rings, in dragon nest eu will never release that T.T After the system crash, those old-sufix rings disappear forever .... On my physician, the max m.attk i can build is about 143k in town. Because i built a bit fd, if you have all L set +13 and with full 3rd int plates and talis i think it will be about 150k-160k or more. and with self buffs on nests it will be about 200k m.attk. But as i know, gm and ss will be more stronger even adepts and phys updates skill dates TvT

#13 Kageki

Kageki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 05:37 PM

View PostSweetCandy, on 05 April 2016 - 06:07 PM, said:

His fire attk is that high because of L old-sufix rings, in dragon nest eu will never release that T.T

Not his Fire atk, it's his Matk that benefit's due to those rings. 2x Tech ring would give you more Fire atk. But old rings get you 4,3% Atk and 3,5% Int per ring. Also he gains 16% Dark with 2 rings to support his hybrid build.

#14 TRiyoTR

TRiyoTR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:29 PM

View PostArctic, on 02 April 2016 - 01:38 AM, said:

Good damage :)

#15 eaL

eaL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:42 AM

so all say for adept no but i see her funny :(

#16 XianRx

XianRx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1184 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • i wonder why i still login everyday....

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:29 PM

Wat's the funny ?