• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 rickh18

rickh18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:00 PM

hey, i returned to DN after a while and i did all the right things to connect my acc with my cherry acc. ( i play on steam, acc name: fearlessmv) but when i logged into the game i had an empty character list!

Missing characters:
lvl 90: Xeonatix Assassin ( couldve been lvl 85-90 aswell i dont remember )
lvl 80: -Xeonatix- Blade Dancer
lvl 80: xFireblade Gladiator

I have more charactes but since i havent played in a while i dont remember all the names and the right lvls...

Please help me,

Thanks

#62 Atolli

Atolli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Atolli / Tyche
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:23 PM

I think that it's best to contact the support directly. Here is a link: https://exchange.che...essagelist.aspx

#63 rickh18

rickh18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:28 PM

thanks

#64 darkseer4443

darkseer4443

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:53 PM

Hello everyone, I have been playing dragon nest for about 3 years now, up until like about 6 moths ago when I stopped playing it. It was on Gamigo dragon nest Europe. When I came back I have noticed an email that said that dragon nest is moved to cherry credits, and It asked If I wanted to transfer my account. So I did and received about 1700 cherry credits. But the issue here is that my character got deleted and he is not ingame anymore as well as all my items that I bought with my gamigo credits a long time ago. So where or to whom should I address this issue cause I need this solved.

#65 Jasel

Jasel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:12 AM

Hello, darkseer. Unfortunately, on February, the EU server got a massive crash which deleted everyone's inventories together with friend lists, guilds and a huge et-cetera. Characters were the only thing that somehow survived the wipe but, however, you missed a large ammount of events that happened after the server recovery in order to give back what the accounts lost. That included BDNL gear, +10 level 80 gear and a variety of cosmetics for your characters, as well as some golds and materials and plates to get you started. Those can no longer be obtained, so to start with you will have a level 80 character with an empty inventory. You should probably buy some gear at Berlin or receive it from a friend.

What you describe is a strange problem, and you should perhaps check this thread here http://forum.cherryc...ccount-binding/ in which they explain about missing characters. If you wish to contact a staff member, you should do so at the Cherry Messenger via a ticket (you need to enter some random question and then click "proceed to ticket creation". After that, you should allow 2 business days for them to reply to your problem.

Hope this helped, if you need some tips on how to get back into business with nothing, don't hesitate to contact me.

Edited by Jasel, 01 June 2016 - 09:14 AM.

#66 dEZIBL

dEZIBL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 05:45 PM

Hello everyone.

Well as the topic already said all the info. i just noticed there is something with EU account that got it.
sience i playing DNEU i have no idea what to do.

i try to make this topic fast and clear.

Thanks everyone for your help.

#67 Recjawjind

Recjawjind

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 10:16 PM

German:

Hallo,

habe heute meinen Account gebunden und mich eingeloggt. Ich hatte 12 Charaktere und jetzt wo ich mich eingeloggt habe, war kein einziger Charakter drauf! Alles gelöscht?

English:

Hello, have now tied my account and sign me . I had 12 characters and now that I have signed me was not a single character on it! All deleted?

Edited by Recjawjind, 08 June 2016 - 10:36 PM.

#68 VanillaPudding

VanillaPudding

Dragon Nest Master

• 173 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:53 AM

Did you transfer your account to CC?  (If you didn't do it you can do it here: https://dneu.cherryc...m/binding/login )
If you already did that, or still experience the same issue afterwards; please send a ticket to the support, it'll be helpful if you include the names of the missing characters.

#69 xqzzd

xqzzd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:14 PM

So iw been taking a break from Dragon Nest and i came back today and couldent login. when i finaly got in however thats when i noticed all my characters are gone and since they are all gone my almoust 3 million gold is gone. all my cosmetic stuff also gone. hundreds of hours and alot of real life money gone! lost in space. i would really like to have it all back. had a few lv90 and rest around 80.. so yess i played DN before this DNEU Cherry Credits merg. please help

#70 Jonkeen

Jonkeen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 11:46 PM

Hi guys, I just came back from a break and noticed that everything I had on my character was gone and after a quick search I noticed that the servers went down.

I'm just wondering if I might be able to get any gear back or atleast my cosmetic items or mount?

Cheers!

#71 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1405 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:47 AM

I think the first step is to get your characters recovered, there's a topic regarding that here, but you can also send a support ticket regarding the matter. Make sure you bind your EU account to the CC service first. Several players have experienced that their characters were missing after the binding process and discussed this here. There have also been discussions about the lost items and reimbursement of such items. I'm currently unaware what will happen to players that have been away for a while and found their items missing, perhaps you could inquire about that if you're writing a ticket.

#72 VanillaPudding

VanillaPudding

Dragon Nest Master

• 173 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:55 AM

There was a publisher change a few months ago, you have to agree to the transfer, to be able to continue playing the game. You can bind your account to CC here: https://dneu.cherryc...m/binding/login

If your characters are still gone after you successfully transfered your account please contact the support. If possible please include the names of your missing characters.

#73 dawidwiedzmin

dawidwiedzmin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:06 AM

I played a year ago in Dragon Nest and had a lot of form 2 to 80lvlu a total of probably around 10 now when I finished all the processes cherry credits my characters just dumb .. I log in to your account and silent and the worst is that he wants to make a new character and I type the old nickname of this writing that such a nickname is already in use .. please help.

#74 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1405 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:37 AM

View Postdawidwiedzmin, on 21 June 2016 - 01:06 AM, said:

I played a year ago in Dragon Nest and had a lot of form 2 to 80lvlu a total of probably around 10 now when I finished all the processes cherry credits my characters just dumb .. I log in to your account and silent and the worst is that he wants to make a new character and I type the old nickname of this writing that such a nickname is already in use .. please help.

If I understand well, you're saying that your characters are missing after binding your account to CherryCredits? There has been discussion among players regarding this, you may want to check the following topic CherryCredits has set up for missing characters.

Good luck

#75 kelves

kelves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:24 AM

I have the same problem!
Character's name:
Tiffa-Chan