• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • tinku
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:23 PM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 01 April 2016 - 11:05 PM, said:

not really men, idk what are u doing but u can max raven tree and get mortal blow 6 without sacrifices.. i think he lowered applause and open edge but at my vision it's not worth it, im pretty sure it's not a really thing to do get mortal blow 11 o_o

Yeah you can get it to level 6. As a matter of fact you can get it to level 11 without sacrificing Raven SP, but only of you sacrifice 'Dedicate shadow' or some other things. You can't get it to Level 6 without Raven sacrifices if you want all other things like 'Burning Coal', 'Dedicates' etc.

Posted Image

#42 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:30 AM

send me link of this thing @_@

dude why u open dedicated shadow
it's a ****, can help but 10 SP for it lol

u can take izuna for iframe, max open edge, and still can get lv 11 mortal blow, orr do as I did, open ripper ulti. (It's fishing useful men, trust me. U can make ur full rotation in 50% of time, dodge fast since some boss are really hard to aim 33 hits from raven ulti.

Edited by PurgamentuN, 02 April 2016 - 12:31 AM.

#43 71nku92

71nku92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • tinku
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:39 AM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 02 April 2016 - 12:30 AM, said:

send me link of this thing @_@

dude why u open dedicated shadow
it's a ****, can help but 10 SP for it lol

Really? Then you don't know how useful 'Dedicate Shadow' is. And after T5 Chaser update, It heals 30% HP and has 45 Sec CD. It doesn't even depend on damage received after this update. Even in that video he has 'Dedicate Shadow'. That build I posted is precisely for T5 update.

#44 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:50 AM

OOOh, for revamp, sorry
OF Course I want this skill too after revamp. Im gonn play with 900k hp after dis, haha

u can just lower more open edge if u want this. I really dont care about +1 and a bit more damage in mortal blow. Open edge after revamp will be a great fokin low dps skill. Atm, open edge is 7~10% of my total damage

Edited by PurgamentuN, 02 April 2016 - 12:50 AM.

#45 unknownH12

unknownH12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 621 posts
  • bipolar af
  • pffff

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:10 PM

Oh that must have been worded incorrectly.
AC EXI can only be casted twice if you only hit the first 7 hits. If EX, no time for second EXI.

@TS
You seem not to know whatever the hell you're talking about (especially the AC hit count, the heck). Posts thread about post buff then proceeds to discuss from a pre buff perspective. Best Ripper? Cut me some slack.

Keep those videos for when the Chaser boost comes especially the full MB and see if anyone is gonna do the same in real PVE environment upon implementation. I bet those unnecessarily long combos of yours are super practical for maximizing DPS.

Edited by unknownH12, 03 April 2016 - 08:36 PM.

#46 unknownH12

unknownH12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 621 posts
  • bipolar af
  • pffff

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:42 PM

View PostFrom, on 30 March 2016 - 02:41 AM, said:

I ain't stopping no one from maining chaser Kappa

Edit : Instead of posting more rent posts, i'm just gonna edit that one.

Because you don't see my name in the HB HC board, doesn't mean I am not getting the 1st place Kappa, in fact I've gotten 1st place during the whole last most except the 2 weeks before, because I had 2 titles and they last for 10 days both, so didn't find the need to get it another time and let my lil HokiDen get it Kappa

Also don't make me play raven or else you're gonna cry for those titles meng
That's sad. Like the saddest thing I've read today.

#47 From

From

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:09 PM

Bet you know heck of alot about pve ripper with that 210k hp you rocking.

Also nice pinoy way to go and censor all your data when you post a screenshot of you, like you're hiding something. Whatever I don't care that much about you as a whole.

What I care on the other hand is some pinoy ass mfisher coming into my thread I took time to create, calculate and add in some chaser retrospective while taking some data from other servers, and that pinoy mfisher just ****s on it with no other reason other than he's the mega pro ripper of ages, I'm sure you beat dizasterp no problem with all that knowledge you have.

Instead of blanty taunting me with your **** ass arguments that a 9 y/o could have found, other than "oh you suck you have no idea what you're talking about kappakappa check my 9 titles of hbf hc" you could instead post a screen time of the runs you're getting them, cus I sure can get 1st place if nobody plays chaser with a 6min clear time (probably your server as you mentionned the death of chasers)

3 people contradicted you about your usage of MB but apparently all of us are wrong, we still have no idea about what you're saying for AC because your englando is kapparino pepperoni quatro fromago.

Hey if you're so good meng how come I haven't seen a chaser guide coming out from you, bet ya that commenting jibberish on others people's hard work is easy than sitting down and doing some calculations but I wouldn't bet it you know basic algebra cus for you 1>3.

At least I make you laugh, but you've proven me that the world holds some serious trashed tho.
You just don't start a querrel about who's right or wrong without providing and sort of arguments, fact or calculations depending on your experience. And even if someone is wrong in your sense there will always be a part of truth in what he says.

Also if you could avoid commenting on inside jokes I do with the people in EU would avoid me so much cringing thx.

#48 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:49 PM

Because you don't see my name in the HB HC board, doesn't mean I am not getting the 1st place Kappa, in fact I've gotten 1st place during the whole last most except the 2 weeks before, because I had 2 titles and they last for 10 days both, so didn't find the need to get it another time and let my lil HokiDen get it Kappa

Also don't make me play raven or else you're gonna cry for those titles meng

my titles gone, im ripper now. I was with 4:30~4:50 as raven.. well, the best one atm maybe is something like 6:15
im gonna buy karahan now to beat u then =x

edit: maybe I can easy do it with nerwin idk..

Edited by PurgamentuN, 04 April 2016 - 01:50 PM.

#49 Exassassin

Exassassin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:17 PM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 04 April 2016 - 01:49 PM, said:

my titles gone, im ripper now. I was with 4:30~4:50 as raven.. well, the best one atm maybe is something like 6:15
im gonna buy karahan now to beat u then =x

edit: maybe I can easy do it with nerwin idk..

My best was 4:08 on Ripper with Argenta and still getting 2nd each week here

#50 From

From

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:15 PM

View PostExassassin, on 04 April 2016 - 04:17 PM, said:

My best was 4:08 on Ripper with Argenta and still getting 2nd each week here

Ayy lemao my best is 4:10 with Argenta xd
Imo getting lower than 4:15 is hella luck dependant, also I don't have it but the SA skill jade would help alot.
It is probably going to get like 30-45sec faster after buff.

#51 71nku92

71nku92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • tinku
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:41 AM

Question: I recently started playing as Ripper and noticed 'Dedicate Shadow' healing 60-90% when used correctly. So, isn't this update a minus for Ripper when it comes 'Dedicate Shadow'?

EDIT: After this update damage received on 'Fade' is also removed. You might want to correct your side notes.

Edited by 71nku92, 07 April 2016 - 03:01 AM.

#52 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:30 AM

If you plan on using dedicate shadow to throw yourself into some multi hit magic attack to heal yourself to full, that won't be possible anymore after the revamp I think

#53 unknownH12

unknownH12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 621 posts
  • bipolar af
  • pffff

Posted 07 April 2016 - 01:44 PM

Magnificent. You definitely don't care that much.

I didn't know taking off your equips suddenly makes you inexperienced. Logic.

And you must be really desperate to provoke me to start assuming im from PH and all the "I bet ya I bet ya". Damn, this isn't child's play.

Also, getting delusional already aren't you? I hope you know the people who put themselves out there are not the only ones. "Oh no guide? NOOB AYY LMAO I HAB GUIDE CUZ ONLY PEOPLE WITH GUIDES ARE STRONK"

Well that aside, my points still stand.
AC hit count you can ask any rippers, or you know, actually use the skill yourself.
MB usage I already told you the low CDs of all your skills make it impractical to try to get full MB damage. I was serious when I said low CDs.
Also the fact that you cancel Shift Blow "most of the times". That does not make any sense, are you even talking about PVE? You're fighting a Raid boss and you keep making it like you're fighting another Chaser, have to iframe constantly with MB and SB. But then again Shift Blow is underwhelming and has low priority because of its damage and it's indeed passable.
And about AC EXi twice, go watch a video or something. You yourself didn't even research how EXi could be casted twice after boost. If you didn't research then let me tell you: EXi window will be extended to about 8 seconds.

Edited by unknownH12, 07 April 2016 - 01:49 PM.

#54 Exassassin

Exassassin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:30 PM

View PostSchiz, on 07 April 2016 - 04:30 AM, said:

If you plan on using dedicate shadow to throw yourself into some multi hit magic attack to heal yourself to full, that won't be possible anymore after the revamp I think

Gonna miss being able to tank 2 blue balls in case someone misses their spot and red balls for 5 seconds in jasmine.

#55 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:49 PM

Just for add: Raven 19 mins RDN normal run http://bbs.duowan.co...330215-1-1.html
As you can see he isnt that good

i didnt find anything about her stats.. but 11kk per hit from umbra, I really cannot imagine that

Edited by PurgamentuN, 13 April 2016 - 03:50 PM.

#56 mafafa

mafafa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Hasheesh
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:34 AM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 13 April 2016 - 03:49 PM, said:

Just for add: Raven 19 mins RDN normal run http://bbs.duowan.co...330215-1-1.html
As you can see he isnt that good

i didnt find anything about her stats.. but 11kk per hit from umbra, I really cannot imagine that
why not? chaser class is probably the only class that gets free 50% power boost from passives alone

#57 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:03 PM

View Postmafafa, on 14 April 2016 - 06:34 AM, said:

why not? chaser class is probably the only class that gets free 50% power boost from passives alone

no men i mean her play skill, isnt really good, u still can beat this time

chaser most op dps t5

#58 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:41 AM

wrong post

Edited by Rokes, 24 May 2016 - 01:41 AM.

#59 Seirra

Seirra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Seirra
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • GM Valhalla

Posted 17 July 2016 - 06:27 PM

@Fix the Ripper skill build, you missed fade skill. Thats10 skill points that you have to reduce from other skills

#60 Joanoslayer

Joanoslayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Joanokami, Hellboy24
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dream farer

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:12 PM

View PostSeirra, on 17 July 2016 - 06:27 PM, said:

@Fix the Ripper skill build, you missed fade skill. Thats10 skill points that you have to reduce from other skills
Why do you need fade on ripper...