• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 progameshd2012

progameshd2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 06:17 AM

I like proposal for dragon nest eu why do not you just now that you can earn in dnp trading house with your items What do you think of the idea Players / admin

#2 Gatelin

Gatelin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:51 AM

Worst idea DN ever implemented in the game imo.
You'll find it nice at first when you'll be the one who sells stuff, but once you'll be the one who needs a particular (not even cash-) item that nobody sells for gold but only DNP...

#3 Spiritual

Spiritual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Secret
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Secret

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:08 AM

+1

Edited by Spiritual, 10 February 2017 - 06:57 PM.

#4 Evrard

Evrard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:52 PM

View PostGatelin, on 17 March 2016 - 08:51 AM, said:

You'll find it nice at first when you'll be the one who sells stuff, but once you'll be the one who needs a particular (not even cash-) item that nobody sells for gold but only DNP...
then you can just sell other junk for DNP aswell, once again this would make it so cashers can get stuff super fast and non cashers have an alternate way of earning their stuff, specially since in out cash shop you can buy EVERYTHING for DNP...

#5 Chocorroles

Chocorroles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7649 posts
  • Kuha
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:54 PM

View PostGatelin, on 17 March 2016 - 08:51 AM, said:

we have this in SEA and honestly it's the best idea ever, I hadn't paid in cash in a year

#6 Venour

Venour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Venour, Champyx, Champex
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordArtOnline

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:28 PM

I remember this from SEA too,though sometimes it may be a bit ridiculous on some items (tense) , but as Chocorroles stated already it's a good opportunity for non-cashers.

#7 Gatelin

Gatelin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:30 PM

I played on SEA aswell for a long time before eu started, and I will never forget the times when you want for example to enhance something but all the mats are sold for an awfull amount of dnp. Posted Image

@Evrard; in fact it would be very cool to have only DNP's being used instead of golds, yes. But that would be only if the currency creation wasn't mostly dependent on the cash players. Letting you down if more DNP's are used thant they are created at the same time.

And that's also giving priority to the biggest wallets of the game, making them able to afford whatever they want if they have enough money irl instead of playing the game fairly. That's not how a game is supposed to be.

Again, this is just my opinion about this feature, and I'm pretty sure it won't hold CC from adding it to the game. It's still a good way to make profit for a company. By abusing human's lust.

#8 progameshd2012

progameshd2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:39 AM

View PostGatelin, on 17 March 2016 - 09:30 PM, said:

I played on SEA aswell for a long time before eu started, and I will never forget the times when you want for example to enhance something but all the mats are sold for an awfull amount of dnp. Posted Image

@Evrard; in fact it would be very cool to have only DNP's being used instead of golds, yes. But that would be only if the currency creation wasn't mostly dependent on the cash players. Letting you down if more DNP's are used thant they are created at the same time.

And that's also giving priority to the biggest wallets of the game, making them able to afford whatever they want if they have enough money irl instead of playing the game fairly. That's not how a game is supposed to be.

Again, this is just my opinion about this feature, and I'm pretty sure it won't hold CC from adding it to the game. It's still a good way to make profit for a company. By abusing human's lust.

#9 progameshd2012

progameshd2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:42 AM

I think the system is now cc on dragon nest eu they can dnp there to do as dragon nest sea but eu never should have gone to Cherry ctedits because a lot of players can not link their account to a cherry credits account EU must properly arrange everyone just they can login account at EU

#10 Spiritual

Spiritual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Secret
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Secret

Posted 23 March 2016 - 02:22 PM

i believe that selling for DNP will make the things better , after all the compensations we had ( i'm talkin about the gold event mostly) TH is made to sell for less than 100k golds , it's really sad to say that 100kg is nothing now..
So honestly it's a good idea
at the same time:
a)-non-cashers will be able to get a skill tree expansion / the additional 3plates / and some relooking for their chars
B)-cashers : there will be stuffs such Deluxe boxes/velskud boxes etc.. + ac event where u can't use DNP

#11 RancorSnp

RancorSnp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:19 PM

Personally, I do not think this is a good idea. Let the gold stay for the non-cash items. And the DNP stay for the cash items.

Especially since on our server, DNP can be used to buy all of the itmes, (almost none of which is tradable).

Skill Up heraldy, Deluxe Jelly, and Seal stamp are the ONLY 3 tradable functional items on our server (other tradable items, are poor stats costumes that nobody uses). So if we allow trading items for DNP, all it will od is that all the rare normal items will be even harder to get.  Had problems buying Argenta for 300k or ultimate plate for 400k ?  Well I do not think it will be much easier to buy them for some ridiculous ammount of DNP.
And I am saying this as someone who still does have plenty of DNP from the compensation.

So, personally - no. This is a horrble idea, that's only result will be making it even harder for the new players to get in the game, and we already have problems with new players as it is.

#12 TobyTakeda

TobyTakeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • TobyTakeda (Saint Lv.93)
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Arcadia_Bay

Posted 25 March 2016 - 09:55 PM

I think are good, in other servers there are alredy coming :)

#13 progameshd2012

progameshd2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:35 AM

seems like a good idea to also dnp dragon nest jellys the EU and the seals do really expensive with gold therefore truly better to dnp in doing eu I'd do the admin proposals they miss it

#14 progameshd2012

progameshd2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:41 AM

I like proposal for dragon nest eu why do not you just now that you can earn in dnp trading house with your items What do you think of the idea Players / admin

#15 progameshd2012

progameshd2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:43 AM

#16 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:05 AM

View Postprogameshd2012, on 03 August 2016 - 03:43 AM, said:

// Topic moved to Feedback and Suggestions.

#17 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1138 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:45 AM

This is an interesting concept. Could you please enter in more detail? (How would it work, how would it be implemented, does it work in other servers, etc) If the suggestion is detailed enough and many people support it, I could forward it to the people who are in charge and see their response to it.

#18 Chocorroles

Chocorroles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7649 posts
  • Kuha
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:00 PM

View PostPawHammer, on 05 August 2016 - 10:45 AM, said:

This is an interesting concept. Could you please enter in more detail? (How would it work, how would it be implemented, does it work in other servers, etc) If the suggestion is detailed enough and many people support it, I could forward it to the people who are in charge and see their response to it.

They probably mean they want it exactly to work like in SEA. which the SEA staff should have already all knowledge about it

#19 NatsuDragonell

NatsuDragonell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Marijuana
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordArtOnline

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:05 PM

No, because every one will sell then ther items for DNP and the Gold goes DOWN Again!
And you are then not be able to buy any items in TH if you dont have DNP

#20 Drell

Drell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Drell | Leikun | Melaire
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • 방탄 & ProjectX

Posted 11 August 2016 - 05:08 AM

I totally agree to the person above. DNP would replace Gold. Maybe if there were some limits as to how many times you can place items for DNP in TH and the price limit.