Gemma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Gemma
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:37 PM

It's on the update list and it's in the notification for rumble: there is no N>Battlefield button, you have to enter through the ladder button at the bottom of the screen.

For the notification, I can somehow understand, but come on, you can easily edit a copy-paste from the previous rumble mode update and change it into the updated version of it so that people at least know how to enter it.

Rumble mode was already dead enough before the update, so at least have everyone know how to enter it, so we can get some matches. Totally not saying this cuz I'm a rumble mode lover

#2 OverDoseD

OverDoseD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • OverDoseD
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 20 March 2016 - 11:29 PM

What the hell is Rumble mode? I've never played it, hell I haven't played PvP since 70 cap.

#3 RancorSnp

RancorSnp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 21 March 2016 - 12:00 AM

View PostOverDoseD, on 20 March 2016 - 11:29 PM, said:

What the hell is Rumble mode? I've never played it, hell I haven't played PvP since 70 cap.

Imagine a Moba game, that you win by killing monsters instead of trying to destroy enemy base. And ofcourse you steal enemy points when you kill enemy player.

Rumble is incredibly fun gamemode, but I personally think that rounds are a bit too short, most of them end before the final boss even spawns on the map.

#4 Gemma

Gemma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Gemma
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 21 March 2016 - 12:22 AM

Rumble mode is a pvp mode (but not really a pvp mode) where you have to kill mobs for points. First team that gets 30k points wins the game
It's 6v6, but the map is pretty huge, so you don't get skills in your face all the time like respawn, which makes it more enjoyable imo
Oh, and if you grind like, 1k coins, you can get a green dragon! Those Battlefield Fighter Gold Coins is what you get, with once per day a pouch to get either 10g or 3kg and some medals (not that many though)