• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:17 AM

For real.

I'm the only who are waiting 4-5 hours to post something? It's fishing annoying.

If it's that, this forum SUCKS.

#2 BitingTiger

BitingTiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • 00raymond
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Ketsumei-Kishidan

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:31 PM

nope probably just your internet. this is not a post that shouldn't be posted in general discussion, post stuff like this in the technical difficulties next time

Edited by BitingTiger, 22 March 2016 - 09:11 PM.

#3 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 22 March 2016 - 08:59 PM

It's true the forums are responding very slow at times, last night it was even inaccessible due to some database error.

#4 BitingTiger

BitingTiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • 00raymond
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Ketsumei-Kishidan

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:12 PM

View PostZeroYami, on 22 March 2016 - 08:59 PM, said:

It's true the forums are responding very slow at times, last night it was even inaccessible due to some database error.
server were being restarted yesterday so that might be a reason too

#5 VerzFM

VerzFM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • EvilKnights

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:15 PM

Are you by any chance referring to the need for mod approval before posting? If I remember correctly you needed 5 approved before being allowed regular posting. While I do agree that it's annoying and discouraging it's been their policy since the beginning, got nothing to do but bear with it.
And honestly there's lots of things this forum needed to fix and  I don't know if it's just me or the messenger is not working. heh.

#6 Fayola

Fayola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Fayola | Fayo
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Lumen

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:52 PM

View PostVerzFM, on 22 March 2016 - 09:15 PM, said:

Are you by any chance referring to the need for mod approval before posting? If I remember correctly you needed 5 approved before being allowed regular posting. While I do agree that it's annoying and discouraging it's been their policy since the beginning, got nothing to do but bear with it.
And honestly there's lots of things this forum needed to fix and  I don't know if it's just me or the messenger is not working. heh.

It's not only you. Idk how it is for the SEA players.. or if you can only use it when you have a certain amount of posts.
W/e I don't have problems with posting stuff fast. Was prolly thanks to the 5 post approve thingy.

Edited by Fayola, 22 March 2016 - 09:52 PM.

#7 MPonder

MPonder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:54 PM

Testing ...

EDIT: Instant post.

Edited by MPonder, 22 March 2016 - 09:54 PM.

#8 Skoup

Skoup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Skoup
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:16 PM

It's just five post that you need the approval (also you can post 5 times at once and at few hours u completed the
requirements to a instant post), or if thats not the case then is your internet or technical problems like someone says.

Edited by Skoup, 22 March 2016 - 10:17 PM.

#9 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:08 AM

I hope people realize that it's not always "our Internet" or "technical problems" message boards, server hosting on their side can have issues as well. A lot of people have been saying the forums are not really "quick," sometimes it takes a while to open pages, post up something, not all the time, but sometimes it does.

I don't think the 5 post requirement doesn't really classify as slow posting/forums, as you still post with the same provided speed, it's just not visible until approved by a forum moderator.

Edited by ZeroYami, 23 March 2016 - 12:08 AM.

#10 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 23 March 2016 - 02:59 AM

I'm talking about approval posts.

I can post normal now. Ignore that !

Edited by PurgamentuN, 23 March 2016 - 03:00 AM.

#11 Hachii

Hachii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Hachi.
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:39 AM

i need to keep posting then .-.

#12 KaizerKun

KaizerKun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1434 posts
  • Ninja
  • DN, Springwood
  • Iga

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:14 AM

Approval posting was implemented due to mass bot spamming. We used to get them everyday, advertising nonsense streaming sites and goldceo scam sites. It can be annoying to first time posters but it's better than having a 1 page spam thread.

#13 Zay

Zay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:36 PM

View PostFayola, on 22 March 2016 - 09:52 PM, said:

It's not only you. Idk how it is for the SEA players.. or if you can only use it when you have a certain amount of posts.
W/e I don't have problems with posting stuff fast. Was prolly thanks to the 5 post approve thingy.

Same here, I've never had problems with making posts after my 5 approval posts. o:

View PostKaizerKun, on 24 March 2016 - 10:14 AM, said:

Approval posting was implemented due to mass bot spamming. We used to get them everyday, advertising nonsense streaming sites and goldceo scam sites. It can be annoying to first time posters but it's better than having a 1 page spam thread.
We had many of those aswell on our old forum, but thanks to the forum mods we were able to keep it clean and ban them & delete their posts when a bot popped up.

Edited by Zay, 24 March 2016 - 01:43 PM.

#14 Sami

Sami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • DoffyCzar
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Freedom

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:53 AM

Same, not even 4 fishing hours thay take 1 day .......