Jump to content


Post Your Academic Stats!


  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Ciel91

Ciel91

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Arc.Ciel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordartOnline

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:41 PM

UPDATE 13.12.16
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:10 AM

13/1/2017

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#23 Weapon7

Weapon7

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:54 AM

View PostChellyChi, on 13 January 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

13/1/2017

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Wrong server, so totally irrelevant...

#24 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1213 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:53 AM

View PostWeapon7, on 02 February 2017 - 12:54 AM, said:

Wrong server, so totally irrelevant...

Their thread is dead, not irrelephant!

#25 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:34 PM

View PostWeapon7, on 02 February 2017 - 12:54 AM, said:

Wrong server, so totally irrelevant...

We don't even have a stats thread in page 1 (oo;)

Sorry about being irrelevant tho, does it mean that if you post at our sea forums what you're saying is irrelevant too?

#26 Weapon7

Weapon7

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:58 PM

View PostChellyChi, on 02 February 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:

We don't even have a stats thread in page 1 (oo;)

Sorry about being irrelevant tho, does it mean that if you post at our sea forums what you're saying is irrelevant too?

1st of all I normally don't post on the SEA forum as I don't play on SEA and 2nd it would be a matter of the content. Posting your stats from another server with different available and existing items and so on is irrelevant in a server related stats thread, while for example a discussion of game mechanics or whatever is equal through out the servers would be a different story. I hope you get the point or shall I be more precise and go into detail?

And last but not least what kind of reasoning is it to post here that your either don't have a show your stats thread at all or it isn't on the first page? I mean I don't wank on your waifu body-pillow just cause I don't have one myself.

And to round this up a little hint. All this threads were created by players, so feel free to create one on the according SEA sub-forum if you feel the need of needing one.

#27 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:15 PM

Weps y u so salt, eu players also post in sea stats threads for other classes. Don't bully people for sharing stats on a stat sharing thread pls.


Also,

My Adept stats ~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by zuyi, 02 February 2017 - 06:18 PM.


#28 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:43 PM

View PostWeapon7, on 02 February 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

1st of all I normally don't post on the SEA forum as I don't play on SEA and 2nd it would be a matter of the content. Posting your stats from another server with different available and existing items and so on is irrelevant in a server related stats thread, while for example a discussion of game mechanics or whatever is equal through out the servers would be a different story. I hope you get the point or shall I be more precise and go into detail?

And last but not least what kind of reasoning is it to post here that your either don't have a show your stats thread at all or it isn't on the first page? I mean I don't wank on your waifu body-pillow just cause I don't have one myself.

And to round this up a little hint. All this threads were created by players, so feel free to create one on the according SEA sub-forum if you feel the need of needing one.

FYI, the only difference between our server and yours is the font, and the unique costumes.
Sea don't have them yet. We are still rotting with the epic ones.


but it's fine i get your point..


after i read your sig.
cough cough

Edited by ChellyChi, 02 February 2017 - 06:55 PM.


#29 Weapon7

Weapon7

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:19 PM

View PostChellyChi, on 02 February 2017 - 06:43 PM, said:

FYI, the only difference between our server and yours is the font, and the unique costumes.
Sea don't have them yet. We are still rotting with the epic ones.


but it's fine i get your point..


after i read your sig.
cough cough

How about this if I can't find any other difference than

View PostChellyChi, on 02 February 2017 - 06:43 PM, said:

the font, and the unique costumes
I delete all my stuff, all my chars and whatever (if you want you can also have all items and gold). But if I do find any other difference you delete yours?

So go trash talk SEA forum irreChelly.

Edited by Weapon7, 02 February 2017 - 07:20 PM.


#30 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:24 PM

View PostWeapon7, on 02 February 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:



How about this if I can't find any other difference than

I delete all my stuff, all my chars and whatever (if you want you can also have all items and gold). But if I do find any other difference you delete yours?

So go trash talk SEA forum irreChelly.

It kinda makes me feel aroused when you are so pissed off like this.
Hohohoho,
And ofc i mean the more "notable things".
Why the heck should i delete my character lmao. Ofc i mean stats wise.
And unlike you, i dont trash talk like how you pour your tub on salt on posts like mine.


Edited by ChellyChi, 02 February 2017 - 07:25 PM.


#31 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:37 PM

no one commenting on my lovely Adept's stats

Posted Image

#32 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:48 PM

View Postzuyi, on 02 February 2017 - 07:37 PM, said:

no one commenting on my lovely Adept's stats

Posted Image

View Postzuyi, on 02 February 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

Weps y u so salt, eu players also post in sea stats threads for other classes. Don't bully people for sharing stats on a stat sharing thread pls.


Also,

My Adept stats ~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice whrd the gen access go!

#33 Weapon7

Weapon7

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:51 PM

View PostChellyChi, on 02 February 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

It kinda makes me feel aroused when you are so pissed off like this.
Hohohoho,
And ofc i mean the more "notable things".
Why the heck should i delete my character lmao. Ofc i mean stats wise.
And unlike you, i dont trash talk like how you pour your tub on salt on posts like mine.

lulz pissed off... ?
I already told you that you are irreChelly, so keep on dreaming that you would even have an impact on my world. But nothing wrong about reaching for the stars, so I don't blame you for that.

You are still arguing here, while unarguable your stats shown so far are irrelevant. Deal with it!

Glad I could supply you the pleasure of being aroused. No charge. Have nice day.

#34 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3013 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:03 PM

View Postzuyi, on 02 February 2017 - 07:37 PM, said:

no one commenting on my lovely Adept's stats

Posted Image

Posted Image

#35 Taoshira

Taoshira

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Talasi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

View Postzuyi, on 02 February 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

Weps y u so salt, eu players also post in sea stats threads for other classes. Don't bully people for sharing stats on a stat sharing thread pls.

Also,

My Adept stats ~

Posted Image

Posted Image


Your adept is cute though, can I have your costume? Tyvm

Edited by Taoshira, 02 February 2017 - 08:26 PM.


#36 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:19 PM

View PostWeapon7, on 02 February 2017 - 07:51 PM, said:



lulz pissed off... ?
I already told you that you are irreChelly, so keep on dreaming that you would even have an impact on my world. But nothing wrong about reaching for the stars, so I don't blame you for that.

You are still arguing here, while unarguable your stats shown so far are irrelevant. Deal with it!

Glad I could supply you the pleasure of being aroused. No charge. Have nice day.

Nice name branding tho, how old are you? 10? Or trying to be donald trump?
Thanks but no thanks, i wouldnt want to be associated with you.
And ironically arent you the one trying to have an impact on my world instead? Since you wanted to pour salt in the first place?


#37 Weapon7

Weapon7

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:03 AM

View PostChellyChi, on 02 February 2017 - 09:19 PM, said:

Nice name branding tho, how old are you? 10? Or trying to be donald trump?
Thanks but no thanks, i wouldnt want to be associated with you.
And ironically arent you the one trying to have an impact on my world instead? Since you wanted to pour salt in the first place?

First things first - you are still coming here and whine, cause you aren't able to accept the simple truth of your post being irrelevant.

Next... don't know how this is gonna burn me, but if I'm that eloquent, smart and literate as I 10 year old, I guess I'm doing fine. And to get your Donald Trump statement you should probably add your evaluation of that person, otherwise due to quite opposite opinions about the mentioned individual your message will not be transmitted, so I just take it as another compliment after all the praises you already let me benefit of.

Your world? A cringy SEA scrub, posting irrelevant stuff on the EU forum which has no meaningful context for our server, getting aroused when supreme senpai notices it and then assumes I would be salty. Yes hold on your last straw of having enough relevance to piss me off or make me salty - ohh wait you are irrelevant.

So yeah you neither have the logic reasoning nor the required intelligence for a worthy discussion (not that the irrelevance of your stats in this forum would be discussable) or to pose a challenge. So before you keep continuing to be off-topic and humiliating yourself with more pointless spam, I can just politely ask you the save us all from the embarrassment and just let it.

Cheers
-Senpai7

#38 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:04 AM

View PostWeapon7, on 03 February 2017 - 02:03 AM, said:

First things first - you are still coming here and whine, cause you aren't able to accept the simple truth of your post being irrelevant.

Next... don't know how this is gonna burn me, but if I'm that eloquent, smart and literate as I 10 year old, I guess I'm doing fine. And to get your Donald Trump statement you should probably add your evaluation of that person, otherwise due to quite opposite opinions about the mentioned individual your message will not be transmitted, so I just take it as another compliment after all the praises you already let me benefit of.

Your world? A cringy SEA scrub, posting irrelevant stuff on the EU forum which has no meaningful context for our server, getting aroused when supreme senpai notices it and then assumes I would be salty. Yes hold on your last straw of having enough relevance to piss me off or make me salty - ohh wait you are irrelevant.

So yeah you neither have the logic reasoning nor the required intelligence for a worthy discussion (not that the irrelevance of your stats in this forum would be discussable) or to pose a challenge. So before you keep continuing to be off-topic and humiliating yourself with more pointless spam, I can just politely ask you the save us all from the embarrassment and just let it.

Cheers
-Senpai7
k
goodnight

#39 Chenzuki

Chenzuki

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • RatedG
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:41 AM

Can u stop it!
U are not a little child anymore to argue this!

#40 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1213 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:02 PM

View PostChenzuki, on 04 February 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

Can u stop it!
U are not a little child anymore to argue this!

They stopped already, 2 days ago. Please don't start it again.