Dargunz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Connect

Posted 24 March 2016 - 06:23 PM

https://dnskillsim.h...----00-----0---

[11-Oct-16] This is the build I'd go for with current PvP balance. This is my non-selfban build.

Plates:
  • Side Kick Action Speed
  • Tumble Mana Recovery
  • Counter Exile Cooldown
  • Halfmoon Slash Action Speed
Author's note:
  • Lv5+1 Circle Break, this is for the potential ability to switch out between a faster and more offensive Circle Break cast, sacrificing the I-frame, or for a more defensive cast, but slower. (I will rarely use the slower cast version, but it's nice to have it available)
  • Dash Kick, 'cuz it's one of my signature skills ever since lv70.
  • Eclipse, Linedrive, Halfmoon Slash and Brave are my core recatching (utility) skills.
  • I don't level Parry past lv1, not even with a tech accessory, because I don't want to rely on this skill for damage. I know my Tumble MP plate resolves the mana issues I get from lv2 Parry, but I still dislike to use the skill the way it's currently balanced.
  • Lv5+1 Exile, to force my opponent to dodge it, unless he wants to eat a massive amount of damage. (There will be a huge trade-off if the opponent chooses to tank the skill to recatch)
  • I don't get Moonlight Splitter AWK, because I dislike the trade-offs of it. The projectiles lose projectile speed, vertical aim-ability and effective range.
  • I don't get Piercing Thrust AWK for the same reason. The skill gains an increased camera lock, limiting the ability to take advantage of "camera dragging", it also loses the ability to Tumble cancel the skill, which is a huge loss in utility. I don't find the high SAb on the 2nd part worth these trade-offs.
  • I chose for a Tumble MP plate for selfban purposes. When I selfban it puts a lot of strain on my MP reserves and mana passives were unable to resolve this mana management issue.

https://dnskillsim.h...-----0-----0---

This is my selfban build.

Selfban choices:
  • I don't pick Eclipse AWK, because I find it one of the cheapest skills that have ever existed in Dragon Nest.
  • I picked Cyclone Slash AWK, because I have selfbanned Cyclone Slash ever since 60 cap in EU. I am already used to not using the skill, and doing fine without it. Leveling AWK is for the sole purpose of being able to fall back upon stronger skills based upon my opponent's skill usage. I find this skill less cheap in comparison to Eclipse AWK, but still almost on par, so I will barely use it.
  • I picked Smash X, because I might as well pick it since it's not broken as f***.
  • I left 1 SP open for HMS EX (Class Mastery II), I will only assign these points once they remove the bubble requirement of the skill.

https://dnskillsim.h...----00-----0--0

[9-Dec-16] This is my ladder build.

After learning that Moonlight Splitter awakening has double the super armor than that of the non-awakening, I considered taking it. I learned however that, if I do this, I will have no follow up at all if I hit someone with Parry: Moonlight Splitter non-awakening allowed you to follow up after Parry on a standing opponent due to its faster projectile speed.

I also considered getting MBD EX, but this severely reduced my class' durability at Ladder, so I removed it the day after I started to test it.

I might remove Moonlight Splitter awakening again in favor of having the ability to intercept aerial opponents and higher SA break potential on small targets (awakening can hit multiple times per projectile)

Edited by Dargunz, 09 December 2016 - 11:07 PM.

#2 Dargunz

Dargunz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Connect

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:51 PM

Updated my post with more clarification.

#3 vvvgod

vvvgod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3015 posts
  • MoonlordPro
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DNSEA

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:23 PM

my ml got lvl 11 hacking stance...too much sp XD

#4 Kenrah