• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • RoiVarianWrynn
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • OurGloryNeverFades-RedDragon/i_Scream

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:21 PM

View PostoPrielyn, on 28 March 2016 - 02:08 PM, said:

Each and everyone of us had their own prospective in many different ways.. i found his guide very usefull specially for those newbie gladiator.. i try to glad then change to ML immediately ..the struggle i felt is worst than i imagine.. kodus to this post
Thanks mate.
That's true, Gladiator is not as good as Moon Lord when in a raid. He doesn't have a good DPS situation as Moon Lord, and doesn't have as much DPS as Moon Lord. Moon Lords are very friendly to new players and they could make very much damage.
But I like Gladiator's style as a smart warrior, which could be much more flexible then Mercenary.

Edited by RoiVarianWrynn, 28 March 2016 - 05:22 PM.

#22 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 28 March 2016 - 08:33 PM

Wait a little and Gladiator will have best DPS of all Warriors :3

#23 RoiVarianWrynn

RoiVarianWrynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • RoiVarianWrynn
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:53 PM

View PostAynix, on 28 March 2016 - 08:33 PM, said:

Wait a little and Gladiator will have best DPS of all Warriors :3
Yeah mate we are looking forward the patch arrives...
Rly hope the next patch would start buffing Gladiator ^_^

#24 Sami

Sami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • DoffyCzar
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Freedom

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:50 PM

View PostRoiVarianWrynn, on 28 March 2016 - 11:57 AM, said:

For the reason why I did 16/17 Cyclone Slash, It's just because its usage frequency. It could be use in lots of situation and every time when you want to start your combo, you can use cyclone slash first, which could helps your collect your buff much faster and easier. So that I learn a high level Cyclone Slash for I usually would use it. If you don't like to use it, you could change the SPs on other skills.
In fact yes, this skill could stack the buff as well after revamp. And considering Finish Attack would cosume 15 times of buff after revamp, after 40% HP this skill would be the best choice to collect buff when using with Hacking Stance.
Thank you for your comment ^_^
Yea i agree with you in all but it's still usefull at 1/17 to do all that  ;)

#25 Kenrah

Kenrah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:40 AM

awesome

#26 RoiVarianWrynn

RoiVarianWrynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • RoiVarianWrynn
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 13 April 2016 - 01:55 AM

View PostKenrah, on 12 April 2016 - 10:40 AM, said:

awesome
Thank you very much mate!

#27 MadAtNothin

MadAtNothin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 04:54 PM

Could you explain to me why we must make sure that the skill is in the skill slot? And why never to just use space key to active Evasion Slash? Thanks.

#28 RinKokoa

RinKokoa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • -Alistair-
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:32 PM

View PostMadAtNothin, on 09 August 2016 - 04:54 PM, said:

Could you explain to me why we must make sure that the skill is in the skill slot? And why never to just use space key to active Evasion Slash? Thanks.
To activate evasion slash by using space bar you need to use any other skill wich you would have to stop to do the evasion slash, and as you dont want to cut at half FA for example, you just prepare the skill slot to use it in the right time. Thats why, I guess, hope you understood.

#29 RoiVarianWrynn

RoiVarianWrynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • RoiVarianWrynn
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 20 August 2016 - 03:56 AM

View PostMadAtNothin, on 09 August 2016 - 04:54 PM, said:

That is a necessary skill which is much more used in PvP in fact, yes, Relieve +Evasion Slash. A good choice to end the state of lying on the ground and make sure you would not be hit. While this combo can not be active by using space key.
It's not too hard to understand. Let's image a situation--
When you were hit by the boss and lying on the ground. At this moment, if the boss continue to cast skills on you, that could be a dangerous situation. One of your choice is using your wake attack to evade ofc. But if it is on CD, the only choice for you to survive is using your Relieve+ Evasion Slash am I right?
On the other hand, there's nothing wrong if you prefer to use space to cast Evasion Slash, but sometimes, trust me, it's better to use another key to active it. The condition for activing the skill by a space bar is not available in every situation.

Edited by RoiVarianWrynn, 22 August 2016 - 05:51 PM.