#1 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:33 PM

Nough said!

Posted Image

Edited by Weapon7, 08 June 2016 - 06:02 AM.

#2 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:51 AM

Nough said part 2!

Posted Image

#3 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:53 AM

Too lazy to creat another thread, so nough said part 3!

View PostRyuken02, on 13 April 2016 - 01:37 PM, said:

Hi

i want sell my heraldry wind,bear,life and shining all with 264 FD

for real morey preferably dollars offer me pls :)

View PostWeapon7, on 15 April 2016 - 01:54 AM, said:

Posted Image

edit:

View PostRyuken02, on 13 April 2016 - 02:39 AM, said:

my name is the game is Ryuken02

ring > http://imgur.com/L6mnN9B <

#4 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:27 AM

Nough said part 4!

Posted Image

#5 civafu

civafu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Civafu / SomeonYouTrust
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Extravagance / Self-title: Town Bug Discoverer

Posted 15 April 2016 - 05:18 PM

How you were like yesterday

Posted Image

#6 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:36 AM

View PostWeapon7, on 15 April 2016 - 03:51 AM, said:

Nough said part 2!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Daily Update cause it seems you missed it. Ohh nvm it's weekend. Ohh nvm it's CC.

#7 Farant

Farant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:29 AM

Really, the jokes on him. No one's paying 20 bucks for an account here.
Also, It's not like account trading is a new thing. There's a bloody website for such stuff. Even a facebook page if that's your thing.

What really interest me is, why this is so important to you? Worst case, this gets a chump 20 bucks and the new guy stops playing the next day. Best case, a chump gets 20 bucks and CC has a new long time customer.

#8 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:57 AM

View PostFarant, on 20 April 2016 - 02:29 AM, said:

What really interest me is, why this is so important to you?

Basicly I would just like to see them work on any frontier. Everything from taking care about their rules, fix the forum, clean up the forum, moderate the forum, fix the facebook page, give support and not only default replies, cause I get tired of bumping a ticket every few days otherwise it gets closed, speed up the reimbursement process, maybe they should just pay actoz to employee someone for it, fix steam auto login, fix steam cash charging, either install our old DNMs or recruit new ones, ...

Pick something there is tons of stuff to choose.

But especially if CC isn't enforcing it's rules or giving out a statement, how can you feel safe as a customer. But mainly atm I just want to see some progress, somewhere, cause so far the only noticeable thing has been no more portal DCs every 48 hours.

#9 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:00 AM

Time for some "daily task" for CC.
  • Candidate #1: He didn't really look smart when he started to waste birds for an epic spark worth around 2k and he looked less smart the next day with this:
    Spoiler
    But he seemed to have decreasing IQ so here we go (pls pay special attention to the VV):
    Spoiler
  • Candidate #2: nough said
    Spoiler
Your welcome! (;])

Cheers
-Weapon7

edit: editing title as this thread includes not only account trading anymore

Edited by Weapon7, 08 June 2016 - 06:01 AM.

#10 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:55 PM

Are you also reporting these cases to support? While this forum section is useful for informing other players of potential scammers or abusers, I believe it's also important to directly call it in with support.

#11 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 02:38 AM

Ayy lmao inform other players about ppl selling accounts? Or using multiple accounts? Or, or, or ...? This is a forum for the players for the support isn't it? And no I don't write more tickets, I'm already having a hard time keeping the ones I have open up beside now I have to make one more for the unjustified DNM oppressing I'm facing.

TL;DR: No.

#12 Quacksel

Quacksel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:56 AM

they dont even reply tickets (my ticket still pending xDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

and you want us to do double the work?
because they can check this forum too.... just saying.. and the section is abuse REPORT - pls pay attention to the last word here

#13 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:04 PM

View PostWeapon7, on 10 June 2016 - 02:38 AM, said:

Ayy lmao inform other players about ppl selling accounts? Or using multiple accounts? Or, or, or ...? This is a forum for the players for the support isn't it? And no I don't write more tickets, I'm already having a hard time keeping the ones I have open up beside now I have to make one more for the unjustified DNM oppressing I'm facing.

TL;DR: No.

You should really try to be less rude with the words you throw around the forums, I'm not oppressing anyone by saying what I said, and you're far from being a victim here.

Personally I view it like this: you're right this is a "report" section, but report to whom? All these kind of cases can normally be handled through a support/abuse ticket in private. The reason a forum section like this is present is also to report it for other players to see and be informed about possible abusers, scammers, etc.

Aside from that, increasing the chances of having the abuser being taken care of faster, you can send in a support ticket. While this is a report section, we have a report section for in-game bugs and website issues as well, how often are those picked up and handled? I doubt there is even little obligation to respond to these topics, unlike tickets (which sometimes take time, but will be answered eventually).

It's just an advice people, to make sure the message is received and action is taken against abusers. If you don't want to send an extra ticket for it, then don't. Copying pasting your text from a topic, or even simply linking to it is hardly much more work.

#14 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 09:18 PM

View PostYamiZero, on 10 June 2016 - 08:04 PM, said:

You should really try to be less rude with the words you throw around the forums, I'm not oppressing anyone by saying what I said, and you're far from being a victim here.

Personally I view it like this: you're right this is a "report" section, but report to whom? All these kind of cases can normally be handled through a support/abuse ticket in private. The reason a forum section like this is present is also to report it for other players to see and be informed about possible abusers, scammers, etc.

Aside from that, increasing the chances of having the abuser being taken care of faster, you can send in a support ticket. While this is a report section, we have a report section for in-game bugs and website issues as well, how often are those picked up and handled? I doubt there is even little obligation to respond to these topics, unlike tickets (which sometimes take time, but will be answered eventually).

It's just an advice people, to make sure the message is received and action is taken against abusers. If you don't want to send an extra ticket for it, then don't. Copying pasting your text from a topic, or even simply linking to it is hardly much more work.

Rude? Please tell me where I was rude, so I might understand for once what you mean? Laughing about the fact or the joke, who knows maybe you are just trolling, that you "personally" consider this forum as basicly useless, as proven by your statement about this sub-fourm, is rude?

So back to your off-topic question/let's call it side topic about the general use of this sub-forum (and many other sub-forums): The reason a section like this is present has nothing to do with informing other players it's to report SOLELY to staff.
  • I highly doubt I would be really allowed to call out players, otherwise this would be just a talk behind their backs forum, as the majority of the community is doing the same CC does - not reading the forum, so they wouldn't even be aware.
  • No players need to be informed about other players being abusers or ehatever as it's CC's responsiblity to deal with it, so it doesn't play a roll at all.
  • No player would be needed to inform about scamers cause scamming is basicly impossible, as every trade needs a double verification. If CC wouldn't weaken the CC selling which is still forbidden, just not traced, there would be also no chance to scam in this kind of trades, as it shouldn't even occur in first place. Beside even if a scam happens there is no need to inform players (the 2% reading the forum) if CC would just deal with them accordingly and a decent time.
Aside from that it's not my job and I'm not getting paid for reporting anything. I do that for the sake of the game and community. I can gladly write you bills for the time and effort I put into this and then we can talk about putting more effort into reporting. But hey If you want increased chances feel free to make a ticket out of each report I place on the forum. I will not open more tickets for stuff CC isnt carrying about anyway, while I have enough tickets open and I have to bump and fight since 3 months, to keep them even open cause the CC support is as good in reading as you. Which is very, very bad!

Before you consider this as rude again I have already stated and proven often enough that certain people seem not to understand some stuff they even try to refer to themselfs, post, or whatever, but if you want another proof:

View PostYamiZero, on 10 June 2016 - 08:04 PM, said:

View PostWeapon7, on 10 June 2016 - 02:38 AM, said:

unjustified DNM oppressing

Are you a DNM? NO! Did you give me this unjustified warning? NO! Where you the person not being able to understand the post and due to a lack of... idk... of what... I just called it intelligence for now even though you will consider it as rude again... took the unjustified actions? NO!

So it's nice that you defend yourself and your actions but atleast I wasn't talking about you. Felling guilty somehow? Anyway ofcourse you are kinda free to express your own opinion as much as your contract with CC grants it, but I kindly ask you to restraint from giving your opinion or judgement on a case you seem not to be aware not to understand. I haven't brought it up on forum and I would prefer to leave it like that, but I neither trolled cause I seriously questioned the logic and sense (and yes I use bloomy and colorful words to draw images to make it easier to understand for people with a limited horizon), not did I flamebait whatever it's supposed to be (I'm even wonder how I'm supposed to be able to bait CC... this is next level trolling from the DNMs) and it's a fact that T-Shirt are produced at low costs in asia, which isn't a racist remark at all (feel free to compare the price of a Trigema Shirt, which is exclusive produce in germany to a H&M Shirt produce in China, Thailand or wherever and then tell me I would have been stated something wrong, beside asia not being a race it can hardly be a racist comment). So yes Long story short it's an unjustified warining, based either on lack of understanding or simple power abuse or both, and this makes me the victim of it. Enough of this crap cause it doesn't belong here (and this just feels like a short warm up so I would prefer to not derail this topic any further with a wall of text about the incompetence of some people for some positions).

I already stated I don't want to send an extra ticket for it but you brought up the whiole thing again. Thanks for your goodwill advice but as I already doubted the work ethic of the CC staff seveal times, I consider it an even bigger waste of time to put in the copy&pasta effort additional to this reports made here. As I said feel free to write tickets out of the reports you find here, cause even though you just try to play it down to copy&pasta you should be fully aware that it would include checking tickets every fews day and bumping them continously till it gets solved.

I'm out of time for now, cause this has been just another waste of time, irrelevant to the issue of the reports. Back to gaming.

Cheers
-Weapon7