RoiVarianWrynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • RoiVarianWrynn
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • OurGloryNeverFades-RedDragon/i_Scream

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:10 PM

After last guide, as my promise this time I would like to talk about how a Gladiator should build his gears.
Posted Image
After the lvl90 patch arrived in EU, the mastry skill has been changed to the buff that offers Strength in stead of Attack Power before(It's good for Gladiator because it improved the upside potential of a Gladiator. But also, it weakened those Gladiators without good gears). That makes Gladiator become a Jugement Character (of Strengh).

Before to build a Gladiator, I think it's necessary to realize jugement characters--
So what is a jugement character?
This name came from Crusader's skill- Jugement Power, which allows Crusader uses his strength and intelligence to buff his Attack Power and Mgaic Attack Power. So after that we started to call those characters who can use their STR/AGI/INT/VIT to buff themselves as Jugement Character. For Example, Barb is a STR Jugement Character, Moon Lord is a INT Jugement Character, and Destroyer would be a VIT Jugement Character. Besides, Crusader is a Jugement Character with both STR and INT.
So what is jugement character's advantage?
First of all, jugement characters could usually use their jugement skill to buff themselves, which could be much more powerfuk them their info in town, even better then most of characters in nest.
Secondly, the new lvl90 patch brought a new higher proportion between properties and attack powers(For example, STR:ATK of Gladiator was 1:0.5, but now is 1:0.75). It could be called as a new patch that buffed whole jugement characters.
At last, you know L grade gears suit jugement characters well because they offer main properties of the characters.

At the moment, the Mastery I offers a buff with 6% STR for 10 times at most so that we can gain 60% additional STR in a battle. Thus, under the promise of enough crit, we are supposed to build as much as possible Strength for a Gladiator. And also, if possible, build as much Final Damage as you can(Crit is a very important property for every dps character, especially for those characters who doesn't has high AGI value helped). In a word, in a Gladiator's mind, Crit>STR>ATK>FD.
Posted Image
Posted Image
By the way, full crit is always 89%. Full cirt for lvl90 Nests is 213k, and for lvl80 Nests is 114k or so. If you are going to enter RDN, you can put more life jade with you then.

Equipements--
So following this conclution, the 1st Class gear for a Gladiator, asbsolutly, are L grade gears. They give the additional STR value when they are updated, and much more attack power/ HP. A full suit of RDN L gears is the best choice of a Gladiator.
Then, next, perhaps everyone got his BDN L scales and I believe that most of Gladiators have a full suit of BDN L gears. They are not bad either. You can keep using it until IDN. But just before that Nest, I recommond you make a suit of unique grade gears to put on. They are surely better then BDN L gears, though they has no infomation till today.
After the enchangement systeme of lvl90 jades opens, the lvl90 epic gears would get the same Competitiveness as BDN L gears. Though still low hp and crit, you would get more defence and ATK. Besides, they are the thing which would be revoluted to unique grade gear. Considering the enchangement lvl would stay, go to update them as high as possible in the following enchangement events please.
And, after becoming a character with jugement skill, if you don't have either RDN L weapons or BDN L weapons, I recommond you use RDN unique weapons. They offers a slot for a strength jade, unlike lvl 90 epic weapons that just has one slot for a ATK jade with life or crit(Crit is important, but never try to use fatals jades. It wastes these precious jade slots).
So we have some plans for gear building following:
1. Full RDN L Gears
Posted Image
2. 3 RDN L Parts(Weapons and a top if possible) with 4 BDN L Parts
3. 3 RDN L Parts(Weapons and a top if possible) with 4 RDN unique Parts(Considering the lvl80 epic strength jades has more value-1371 then lvl90 epic strength jades-1224)
4. 3 RDN L Parts(Weapons and a top if possible) with 4 lvl90 epic Parts(This plan would be better the No.3 if the jade enchangement systeme opens)
PS: No.3 and No.4 could be added with 2 BDN L Parts instead of 2 Parts back in order to gain more FD. And... if you are enough lucky or enough rich to collect Kurno Parts, why not? And ofc, Felis Gears are better then Cauda Gears.
5. Full BDN L Gears
And so on...

Accessories--
After the lvl90 Techinque Accessories comes out, the RDN L Accessories would have no compitiveness anymore. Though they seems like to be the best choice for now. But not for long.
You could also use lvl90 epic accessories as a transition, Felis, Cauda. Yes, and Kornu. New jades are so great for accessories. They could offers one more property such as VIT+Life and Crit+CDMG. Very worth(Though those necklace don't have good attacking stats).
And after that technique event, why don't we just make some lvl80 technique accessories which are free and useful? And this is the best choice to build most STR from accessories!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Heraldry--
As for Heraldry, this is the best way to build Crit. Also you can buy some Heraldry with 3rd stats of STR/FD if you have already full Crit.
Posted Image
As for the skill Heraldry I recommond to use
-Triple Slash +20%DMG
-Deep Straight +20%DMG
-Line Drive +20%DMG
-Finish Attack +20% DMG
Though I still use side kick +50% action speed. It's not a good choice but I just used to be using side kick and once I remove it, I feel a little strange. >_< So I use side kick instead of Deep Straight Heraldry.
Posted Image

Talisman--
This part is the best way to build STR. Or you still need some Crit, you can use some talisman with 2nd stats of AGI. Believe me, this kind of talisman offers much more Crit then those talisman with Crit.
Posted Image

Jade--
Here is the part you can adjust your stats smartly. That's why I put this part at last.
If you are a Full DPS Gladiator, 9 Strength jades are necessary. So there left 5 slot. If you are short of Crit, put wind jades there. And if you need more HP to increase your fault tolerance, then use life jades.
Posted Image
If you really need a high HP stats to suit a new situation or your gear is really hard to enter a raid, then put 9 life jades on your gear. Those stats like Cirt or STR, they couldn't save you if you were hit to death. And if you are dead, you give no DPS at all then.

Edited by RoiVarianWrynn, 06 April 2016 - 09:31 AM.

#2 Kenrah

Kenrah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:40 AM

amazing :D

#3 RoiVarianWrynn

RoiVarianWrynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts