Seirra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Seirra
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • GM Valhalla

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:03 AM

Now this is the problem that we have right now, since gold cap in inventory and storage are 420k.
And with the prices or items we have right now is not possible to handle them all. High precious items are beyond the imagination to trade(FD plates price are more than 1 million gold), even it is, we have to trade more than 2 times. I'm thinking that all "elite" players has the same problem with buying and selling stuffs.

Edited by Seirra, 01 April 2016 - 04:03 AM.

#2 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:56 AM

I'm thinking that all "elite" players has the same problem

No, i don't

And no its not gonna be changed just because EU server went genius mode paying 2 million per plate. Other servers dont have that problem

#3 Reimii

Reimii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Reimii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArCiel

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:51 AM

View PostSeirra, on 01 April 2016 - 04:03 AM, said:

Now this is the problem that we have right now, since gold cap in inventory and storage are 420k.
And with the prices or items we have right now is not possible to handle them all. High precious items are beyond the imagination to trade(FD plates price are more than 1 million gold), even it is, we have to trade more than 2 times. I'm thinking that all "elite" players has the same problem with buying and selling stuffs.

+1 making me sick logging on chars I don't play c:

View PostRokes, on 01 April 2016 - 07:56 AM, said:

No, i don't

And no its not gonna be changed just because EU server went genius mode paying 2 million per plate. Other servers dont have that problem

Well buyers fault as always. If buyer offers those prices they fk themselves.

#4 Seirra

Seirra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Seirra
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • GM Valhalla

Posted 03 April 2016 - 06:44 AM

well with this a lot of gold that we have right now, maybe add some feature that can change gold into something (100k gold into 1 item that can change back into gold after way we trade it)

#5 piotrj3

piotrj3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • TIME2TANK, firecaster

Posted 03 April 2016 - 07:20 AM

or just ban all multiaccounters. Price will go down few times. Since most of gold will dissappear.

#6 Reimii

Reimii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Reimii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArCiel

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:03 AM

View Postpiotrj3, on 03 April 2016 - 07:20 AM, said:

or just ban all multiaccounters. Price will go down few times. Since most of gold will dissappear.

>>implying that i didn't multiaccounting
>>implying that i have gold cap on several chars

Those stupid comments tho ~ Not everyone with "much" gold did multiaccounting v:

#7 mafafa

mafafa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Hasheesh
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:38 AM

View Postpiotrj3, on 03 April 2016 - 07:20 AM, said:

but if you want to join the "elite" club you need to have at least 5 accounts (:D)

#8 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:19 AM

View PostReimii, on 03 April 2016 - 08:03 AM, said:

>>implying that i didn't multiaccounting

Why would you incriminate yourself dafuq?

#9 Reimii

Reimii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Reimii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArCiel

Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:19 PM

View PostRokes, on 03 April 2016 - 09:19 AM, said:

Why would you incriminate yourself dafuq?

Where did I do that (or did I just use the wrong verb just now? was tired sry meng x.x)? You dun believe me? Well your prob c:

#10 Addely

Addely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:34 PM

View PostReimii, on 03 April 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

Where did I do that (or did I just use the wrong verb just now? was tired sry meng x.x)? You dun believe me? Well your prob c:
You basically wrote "Implying that I don't have multiple accounts"

Edited by Addely, 03 April 2016 - 05:34 PM.

#11 piotrj3

piotrj3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • TIME2TANK, firecaster

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:29 AM

Looks suspicious you instantly try to say you didn't multiaccount. But who cares because cherry doesn't.

I said that if all multiaccounters would get banned, amount of gold on server would decrease heavy and this way prices would go down and this way you wouldn't have to pay 2milion gold per plate but let's say... 400-500k if banning would work well.

After wait few months with heros missions (they cost gold) and still pretty high trading fees and prices would be... "pretty" normal

Edited by piotrj3, 04 April 2016 - 01:36 AM.

#12 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 06 April 2016 - 05:52 PM

After wait few months

Or years

#13 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:09 AM

BUMPing this because I think it's still needed. I don't understand why it's capped on 420,000G., it might just as well have been 999,999G. (same number of digits in the database and more convenient for players).

#14 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:27 PM

The moment you see a moderator posting on suggestions instead of forwarding said suggestion to CC or Eye os when you know all sorts of communication are just dead.

Ayy Lmao

#15 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1125 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:03 PM

View PostRokes, on 11 July 2016 - 03:27 PM, said:

The moment you see a moderator posting on suggestions instead of forwarding said suggestion to CC or Eye os when you know all sorts of communication are just dead.

Ayy Lmao

Forwarding suggestions has a process. Anyway, I bothered to take a look at the thread and I do not think this would hurt anyone, and have forwarded it to where I've been told.

Regards,

PawHammer

#16 TRiyoTR

TRiyoTR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:07 PM

View PostYamiZero, on 04 November 2016 - 10:43 AM, said:

While it could be a good idea to have an in-game counter that keeps check of how many conditions (e.g. dungeons) you have cleared for an event, this does currently not appear to be available. If you would like to share this idea with the staff, perhaps you can post up a topic in the Feedback and Suggestions forum section. For now it is suggested that you keep track of your own progress.

As i say, A counter which count how many we cleared the dungeons it would be  a good thing like damage meter.
Also the bono which price is 400 k gold may patch the game. So we have limitless gold in one char. Anytime we want, we buy the bono and anytime we want, we sell the bono and gain 400 k gold.
The bono should be tradable.
Note: This bono doesnt affect on golden goose guild membership coupon

Edited by TRiyoTR, 04 November 2016 - 05:12 PM.