Jump to content


Sentinel > Int Or Agi?


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lumite

Lumite

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Brag
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:23 PM

Are sentinels suppose to stack int or agi? Like on jades and third stats on plates etc. Thanks.

#2 Weapon7

Weapon7

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:30 PM

INT

#3 Lumite

Lumite

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Brag
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:33 PM

View PostWeapon7, on 01 April 2016 - 09:30 PM, said:

INT
Thankss

#4 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:35 PM

If you observe their Damage Type on the description it says Magical, most Magical classes tend to use Intelligence as their main stat.

#5 TheAwD

TheAwD

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:41 PM

View PostZeroYami, on 01 April 2016 - 09:35 PM, said:

If you observe their Damage Type on the description it says Magical, most Magical classes tend to use Intelligence as their main stat.

It only says "ATK", so that includes boths type of attacks(magic or physical) and only takes into considiration the one which is most. So, for sentinel INT is better, because with the T5 changes now 1 int gives 1 ATK for sentinel, while 1 agi only gives 0.25 ATK.

#6 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:42 PM

View PostTheAwD, on 01 April 2016 - 09:41 PM, said:

It only says "ATK", so that includes boths type of attacks(magic or physical) and only takes into considiration the one which is most. So, for sentinel INT is better, because with the T5 changes now 1 int gives 1 ATK for sentinel, while 1 agi only gives 0.25 ATK.

Oh really? Could you show me on a screen shot (if you don't mind)?

#7 Spiritual

Spiritual

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Secret
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Secret

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:49 PM

all sentinel skills description begin with magic arrow so indeed it's an INT class. the agi can help u to get some crit that's it

Edited by Spiritual, 01 April 2016 - 09:50 PM.


#8 Lumite

Lumite

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Brag
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:03 PM

Should i use some agility jades then? or completely INT?

#9 losiasdemolkas

losiasdemolkas

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Vortex. / Who_Cares

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:10 PM

If you are interested in Critical cap, you should wear at least 2/3 jades of WIND/AGI

#10 Spiritual

Spiritual

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Secret
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Secret

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:21 PM

View PostLumite, on 01 April 2016 - 10:03 PM, said:

Should i use some agility jades then? or completely INT?
oh only INT jades ( but if u don't get enough crit from ur accessories /costumes ) u can maybe think abt 3rd stats crit/agi only if really needed :P