Sami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • DoffyCzar
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Freedom

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:22 PM

This morning was going to duo rdn abyss with my brother DoffyNoble so we make a pt asking ppl to help us enter then a brute joined the pt "Duvdevan" and he didn't want to leave after we enter then we left the pt and make another one the same brute switch to another char and come and did the same thing then we didn't leave we let this guy die first boss then he died os get rekt in 1 min  we started our run but he was flooding all time
"I won't leave because i hate project motherf***" "Fk projectx " "ProjectX retarted" "ProjectX full noobs" "ProjectX blablablabla" and others
all type of insultes and full flood chat till second boss where we left then after that he started to flood me pm with all his chars (Duvdevan/ARGAMAN/Magnet/i.machina...................) insulting again had to block all them full flood then we all his chars blocked this stupid kid start saying somethings about me in world canal "noob/die first boss(we didn't even)/blabla" lying  after that he start flooding my brother DoffyNoble

like wtf with those ppl ?

#2 Sami

Sami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • DoffyCzar
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Freedom

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:12 PM

main of this animal is i.robot got kicked from all guilds anyway

#3 Sader

Sader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 05 April 2016 - 03:08 AM

You may as well avoid the whole "xxx" guild since it's all his chars, thus proving that he's multiaccounting. Although I'm not even sure if it's illegal now..

#4 piotrj3

piotrj3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • TIME2TANK, firecaster

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:28 AM

Possibility of that it is i.robot is high although there is much more people who are hating guilds etc. without proper reason.

#5 Lumite

Lumite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Brag
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:16 AM

View PostSader, on 05 April 2016 - 03:08 AM, said:

You may as well avoid the whole "xxx" guild since it's all his chars, thus proving that he's multiaccounting. Although I'm not even sure if it's illegal now..
It's not illegal.

#6 GridaZ

GridaZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • GridaZ
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re / Rurouni

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:27 PM

View PostLumite, on 07 April 2016 - 06:16 AM, said:

It's not illegal.
Insulting others is.

#7 Jasel

Jasel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:47 PM

Why would someone behave in such a manner is out of my understanding. Good to know names to avoid.

#8 Sambal

Sambal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:02 AM

Good to know I'm not the only one who dealt with this person, yeah he is very cranky. All i can say is better ignore him.

#9 Lumite

Lumite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Brag
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 14 April 2016 - 02:15 AM

View PostGridaZ, on 13 April 2016 - 02:27 PM, said:

Insulting others is.
Read the quote lmao, i was talking about multiaccounting

#10 BitingTiger

BitingTiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • 00raymond
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Ketsumei-Kishidan

Posted 17 June 2016 - 05:30 AM

View PostJasel, on 13 April 2016 - 11:47 PM, said:

Why would someone behave in such a manner is out of my understanding. Good to know names to avoid.
this is how the DN community used to be before 70 cap, it's a mindset i don't agree with but that's how it used to be. people thinking they're superior to other players and getting mad when they are proven wrong