133 replies to this topic

#1 Fuyarka

Fuyarka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 06:29 AM

Hi,

Newest version of Dragon Nest Simulator for EU just released.

http://dnsim.eu/

Fixed issues:
  • #3: [App] Mattk wrong calculation
  • #6: [App] undoing comparisions
  • #12: [App] Wrong icon for archer class
  • #7: [App] ECJ in wrong weapon for sorc
  • #13: [DB] Epic pet need to be lvl 60
  • #1: [DB] Unique techniques accesory missing
  • #9: [DB] Abyss purple weapons have wrong bonuses
  • #14: [DB] You can put rdn spear and bracelets on any class
  • #11: [DB] undefined: 1001092.65%" is a choice of 3rd stat for limitation plate 90
  • #10: [DB] 1000101854 Fellowship Heraldry
TODO:
  • #15: [DB][App] Missing pets accessory and skills
  • #5: [App] Save/share button

#2 Evrard

Evrard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 03 April 2016 - 02:05 PM

AWESOME! you rock man, TAKE ALL MY LIKES!

#3 Emeritsu

Emeritsu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:34 PM

man, I was about to post it to thanks for update, but here it is !
THANKS !
I'll try to help on fixing some more issues :

- New Issue with last update : Every Spirit using potentials (levels) cannot be equipped
- Old issue not solved yet : Sometimes you cant acess to sub menues for accessories when you select it, unless you click on another one and select the one you wanted afterwards

Apart from that, everything else is damn goodly made, VERY THANKS AGAIN !

#4 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:28 PM

Cheers Fuyarka!

#5 regarding this point I, is it also possible to distinct several setups by the URL? I don't know if you can remember the simsim one, but it made it kinda easier to have builds for different chars as well as in the past friends could link me their sims and I was working on them and giving item builds/suggestions.

#5 Fuyarka

Fuyarka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:19 PM

Fixed issues:
  • #8: [DB] Cant choose tech skill
  • #19: [App] Select the same item in a row impossible
  • #18: [DB] Missing HP in some legendary items
  • #17: [DB] Argenta/Veskuld item missing attk
  • #16: [App] Every Spirit using potentials (levels) cannot be equipped
<p>TODO:
  • #15: [DB][App] Missing pets accessory and skills
  • #5: [App] Save/share button

View PostWeapon7, on 03 April 2016 - 05:28 PM, said:

#5 regarding this point I, is it also possible to distinct several setups by the URL? I don't know if you can remember the simsim one
yes - it will works very similar

#6 Emeritsu

Emeritsu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:08 PM

thanks again! *simulating my future gears hue*

#7 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:40 PM

View PostFuyarka, on 03 April 2016 - 09:19 PM, said:

yes - it will works very similar

lovely

#8 Emeritsu

Emeritsu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:46 PM

May I ask, what is that unique gear called goddess surrogate ?

#9 Quacksel

Quacksel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:12 AM

simulated my boa,

ig atk 138k (town ofc)
simulated atk: 121k

Edited by Quacksel, 04 April 2016 - 03:14 AM.

#10 Alucard0

Alucard0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Alucard.Zero/Lucy_fer
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:28 AM

Fuyarka,i know i made your life a hell with all the PM ive send you all this time about simulator,but man!,you did a great job there,already tested it in various stuff -future builds- and everything works fine.From yday that you've pm'd me on old forum,i found the few bugs the rest mentioned(couldnt choose same cash rings on same row,couldnt choose pot for spirit) but today you fixed those few left too.So many thanks man!
One small fix pls for last:Add 'critical increase' too on combined skill options,it stacks with the stats(not like 2% dmg that it doesnt stack),for those that going crit hunting,is really good to have that 2% calculated.Other than that,perfect job man,finally someone made it! :D

#11 booyah

booyah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1706 posts
  • GM | Teenykimi
  • DN, Springwood
  • Fluffy Guild

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:00 PM

any way for this to be done for SEA as well?. This looks absolutely fantastic.

#12 Fuyarka

Fuyarka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

View PostAlucard0, on 04 April 2016 - 05:28 AM, said:

One small fix pls for last:Add 'critical increase' too on combined skill options,it stacks with the stats(not like 2% dmg that it doesnt stack),for those that going crit hunting,is really good to have that 2% calculated.Other than that,perfect job man,finally someone made it! :D
No problem - I will add asap.

View Postbooyah, on 04 April 2016 - 03:00 PM, said:

I can generate database from SEA client files - but i dont have any possibility to verify it. (dont play on sea). Additionally i don't have yet features like enchanting dragon jade etc.
Lets make that this way - when I finish #5 and #15 and check if every calculation works perfectly. I launch sea version.

#13 Alucard0

Alucard0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Alucard.Zero/Lucy_fer
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:29 PM

Not sure 100% but the guy behind this,is not playing DN SEA.On top of that,imagine the effort for making even just the EU version,cause i already know its just one person who made this.Though,its good that you ask,maybe if someone can help him with providing info about SEA items he can make it.It's up to him and his free time.
(Maybe the opposite can happen as well.He might be able to provide the tools for making that to someone who plays SEA to make a SEA version :D )

#14 Jasel

Jasel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:58 PM

I'm missing 3% damage reduction 2% damage increased skill, and there might be something wrong with the heraldries, as I cant place fellowship ones.

#15 Quacksel

Quacksel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:10 PM

wait a few months and i bet we are at the same lvl of content the sea ppl are => everything is fine

just noticed:

epic costume set effect is wrong

simulated:

2,5 def

3,5 hp

3,5 atk

realz:

3 def
5 hp
5 atk

(not all stats because lazy)

Edited by Quacksel, 04 April 2016 - 11:51 PM.

#16 Addely

Addely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:44 AM

View Postbooyah, on 04 April 2016 - 03:00 PM, said:

Go make your own, lazy SEA stalker people!!

#17 Alucard0

Alucard0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Alucard.Zero/Lucy_fer
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:35 AM

Hey guys,just to help you out with your questions(i used to use the old sim so i kinda know some stuff):

-The epic set bonus is fixed,i can see the NEW stats:
Posted Image

-About the combined skills now...
Damage Increase and Damage Reduced Is only 'shown' -or better say 'calculated',when you receive and deal dmg,its not a value stack to your stats,its a % depending the dmg you receive by that hit,that exact moment.Same goes with damage increase:
Posted ImagePosted Image

The exact opposite happens with critical increase,it actually is stackable and as the skill says,it raises the value of your current critical:
Posted Image

-Now,about the fellowship heraldries,i found no problem on equipping them,maybe you do smt wrong when you choose stats or you dont press the 'Set Item' button?Just askin :)

Hope i helped you guys!

Edited by Alucard0, 05 April 2016 - 01:36 AM.

#18 civafu

civafu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Civafu / SomeonYouTrust
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Extravagance / Self-title: Town Bug Discoverer

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:06 AM

Thanks for the update!

About the bugs, there are few ones i noticed:

-Tho we don't have it on our server, the 90 epic limitation heraldry has a tooltip bug (only visual, doesn't affect stats): when choosing a 3rd stats, it shows the 3rd stat and adds that 3rd stat as %, with only flat crit damage (as i said it has normal stats it should have so it's only visual)

-When selecting costumes for archers (didn't check for other classes), when clicking on the lower body you can choose lower body velskud set as well as velskud dress. This applies for dress (you can choose head accessory instead), leggings (you can choose dress), mittens (leggings) and booties (mittens). If i remember well there's a similar bug on TH so that could be why you did the mistake (:])

-That's not a bug, but just a suggestion but it'd be nice if there could be separated sections for the old velskud set and the new one (they're both merged in the same part, but there's also a weird thing in it (idk how to explain it). As exemple, for the head accessory (only part not having the above bug) you can choose between 2 tabs, one called "Hair accessory" there's "Argenta's hair accessory" in (new argenta costume), another one called "Hair accessory (Archer)" there's "Velskud's hair accessory (Archer)" in (old velskud set), and finally a last tab called "Velskud's Hair accessory (Archer)" with both new and old "Arrogant Velskud's hair accessory (Archer)".
I realized it's not clear after typing it (realized there's one more thing in it but not enough time to rewrite it (:D) ) so i'll just recap those things: both velskud old and new bonus are merged in the same tab with the same name (but different stats), there's an old velskud set left alone somewhere with a tab with a misleading name (same for argenta hair (checked it's only the hair for argenta))

Edited by civafu, 05 April 2016 - 02:07 AM.

#19 Fuyarka

Fuyarka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:16 AM

View Postcivafu, on 05 April 2016 - 02:06 AM, said:

If i remember well there's a similar bug on TH so that could be why you did the mistake (:])
Well - I'm generating databases to simulator from DN files - except few fixes like int 7.90% in wise plate I'm trying to not interfere with database. That's why its similar to TH :P

#20 Yuthz

Yuthz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Salt, Liestar
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 05 April 2016 - 03:42 PM

This looks fantastic!

Suggestion: after cloning a build we should be able to edit the class (from barbarian to GM etc).