2 replies to this topic

#1 algehiem

algehiem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 03 April 2016 - 12:09 PM

helloooo new player in dragon nest and i'm thinking of starting a gear master :D i've found many skill builds for lvl 90 cap but i'm in need of a gearing guide :( anyone can provide me a gearing guide? (:D)

#2 Addely

Addely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:26 PM

View Postalgehiem, on 03 April 2016 - 12:09 PM, said:

helloooo new player in dragon nest and i'm thinking of starting a gear master :D i've found many skill builds for lvl 90 cap but i'm in need of a gearing guide :( anyone can provide me a gearing guide? (:D)
Ice ecj, full wind&vit jades. Basically same as any AGI class..there's nothing to explain.

#3 MPonder

MPonder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 07:56 PM

You start gearing at Lvl 90, no need to stress in gearing before that, just use what you get before Lv90.

1- There are these types of gear for a lvl 90 to use, from the worst to the best (I think).

- Cauda(LV90 Epic Gear) < Felis(LV90 Epic Gear) < Kornu(LV90 Epic Gear with FD) < LRDN(LV80 Legendary Gear)

- You shoud AIM first for Cauda and Felis, you can get them on Abyss LvL dungeons and the normal nests.

- You rarely, if even, get a kornu part, LRDN you get from Red Dragon Nest Hardcore.

- There is also URDN((LV80 Unique Gear), but since it is too difficult to enhance it, I didn't talk about it, but you can buy the gear just for the Set Stats and just ignore its weapons.

2- Jades

Get your Lv90 Agility (7 of them) and Destruction jades (4 of them), jades are the cheapest way to increase your damage, together with accessories.

3- Accessories

Get your accessories (Cauda < Felis < Kornu) on normal Nests (Manticore/Archbishop), again, you probably not gonna see Kornu.

After that, you can get techniques (you can see them in Blacksmiths at Calderock/Saint Haven/Lotus March) or LRDN (Legendary Dragon Nest accessories).

LRDN/Kornu accessories are pretty expensive for a new player, techniques are becoming rare because you can't get the rings to craft them anymore.

4- Talisman/Heraldries

Use the LV80 Heraldries that you get, later, change them for LV90 with extra stat of Agility or Physical Damage.

Talisman, you should buy them on Trade House, the Lv80 Rare Talisman, later you buy the ones that have extra agility or physical damage.

6- Enhancement

Upgrade your set, put your gear on +10 or above and weapons on +13, but focus on Weapons first.

7- Weapons

- After you get your cauda or felis weapons, you should go for Nightmare Weapon, you can get those doing "O -> Special Stage -> Starlight Garden" and getting stars to buy them, it is 7 runs per week.

---------------------

In sequence, you shoud aim for Cauda/Felis set parts and weapons, get your jades and accessories for the easiest way to increase damage, use the heraldries that you get, buy some cheap rare talisman on Trade House.

After that, upgrade your stuff, than you think about changing your heraldries and talisman for the ones with extra stat.

Ah, you can also try to upgrade your gear to just +6 whenever you want, since it is easy and has no chance of breaking before that

Edited by MPonder, 03 April 2016 - 08:21 PM.