TobyTakeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • TobyTakeda (Saint Lv.93)
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Arcadia_Bay

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:33 AM

Kon'nichiwa :D I'm very worried about the ladder; before the start of the server's lag(when the Saint Heaven Defence was come) many players was play it but after this the ladder are always empty and this is sad :( So i have thinked about an idea to refull it :D

More players wanna do Ladder, but all try to do it at different time and the result is no one are able to do it. So i was think <How to permict to do all in the same time? We need an event!>; I try to explayn in english what i mean but aren't easy. So i was think something like this:

At Saturday(or another day, this is an example) at the 17 to 21(5pm to 9pm) for example if you do the ladder you can riceve something. I don't know what can be a something like a bonus of double of collosseum exp or a bonus at goddes medals or a pouch or maybe the better is if all week you can get something different if we do it at least of 10 times during this period of time(another example). What i mean is something to permict all to think <Now i do the Ladder at Saturday evening> and regive a life of the ladder :D

Edited by TobyTakeda, 11 April 2016 - 07:03 PM.

#2 Addely

Addely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:01 AM

View PostTobyTakeda, on 04 April 2016 - 09:33 AM, said:

pounch ≈ punch
Is all you will get

#3 TobyTakeda

TobyTakeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Arcadia_Bay

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:27 AM

Okay, thank you, i have correct it :D

#4 TobyTakeda

TobyTakeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Arcadia_Bay

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:04 PM

Up ^  ^

#5 Lumite

Lumite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Brag
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:17 AM

I agree that as a PvE + PvP player myself, ladder would be awesome to play a lot of the time, but ofc no one else feels the same way because the things you can buy with the points aren't worth it u-u hope they do something about this since i think in SEA it's quite popular? :o

#6 TobyTakeda

TobyTakeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Arcadia_Bay

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:56 PM

Ye in SEA server it's enaugh popular, was very popular before the Saint Heaven Defence, but after that event the server started to lag and this is the result :( It's very sad :/