16 replies to this topic

#1 SyrianaBX

SyrianaBX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:34 AM

Hello People.

I have just returned to DragonNest EU and found server's been wiped and compensation are long gone for me to get anymore.

So my question is what is the best method of getting back into the game?
I am so lost right now I don't know where to start without any gears, items, etc.

Please help.  (T.T)

#2 Atolli

Atolli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Atolli / Tyche
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:55 AM

To begin with you should get a Berlin weapon and do some dungeon a bit below your level to get some better weapons and some gear, the blue gear that drops there is better than it was before so you can actually use it to level up. If you still remember your old friends or old guild you could try to contact them.
Btw: If you don't have the level up box, you should contact the support to have them send it to you.

Make sure to use your returned dragoner "rewards" as well. If I remember correctly the pet and the title that makes you stronger can be quite useful when levelling.

#3 Yuthz

Yuthz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Salt, Liestar
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:19 AM

Submit a ticket to support as soon as possible for Level up reward box and expect to wait at least a month... mines on hold for about 2 weeks now (:])

You can also make machina and get tons of freebies right now due to events for machina (if you like the class that's it).

#4 jlee

jlee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:49 AM

View PostSyrianaBX, on 09 April 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

Hello People.

I have just returned to DragonNest EU and found server's been wiped and compensation are long gone for me to get anymore.

So my question is what is the best method of getting back into the game?
I am so lost right now I don't know where to start without any gears, items, etc.

Please help.  (T.T)

I am/was in the same situation and my advice is just plain don't return. I've been waiting for some kind of response since late march to no avail. In fact the ticket I send in which received the "We are aware of the issue bla bla" was closed down because I didn't respond to a standard generated answer. wtf?

You could start all over but do you really want to do that? They took everything and decided that everyone late to the party wouldn't receive anything for their mistake. Quite frankly I haven't seen an official post that they've re-acquired a new backup server to prevent this kind of atrocity.

In the end they are not interested in keeping their customers and they'll find new people to replace us. My only hope is that doesn't happen and DNEU gets shut down/merged with another region. A shame for the players but you gotta draw a line for ****ty treatment and they need to receive some repercussions for that.

I'm out.

#5 MPonder

MPonder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 06:41 AM

Blue Wind Plains -> Blue Wind Plains -> Blue Wind Plains -> Repeat

#6 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:55 AM

View Postjlee, on 10 April 2016 - 05:49 AM, said:

My only hope is that doesn't happen and DNEU gets shut down/merged with another region. A shame for the players but you gotta draw a line for ****ty treatment and they need to receive some repercussions for that.

I'm out.

Shut down? Maybe. Merge? Impossbile (no)

#7 Yuthz

Yuthz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Salt, Liestar
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:41 PM

View Postjlee, on 10 April 2016 - 05:49 AM, said:

I am/was in the same situation and my advice is just plain don't return. I've been waiting for some kind of response since late march to no avail. In fact the ticket I send in which received the "We are aware of the issue bla bla" was closed down because I didn't respond to a standard generated answer. wtf?

You could start all over but do you really want to do that? They took everything and decided that everyone late to the party wouldn't receive anything for their mistake. Quite frankly I haven't seen an official post that they've re-acquired a new backup server to prevent this kind of atrocity.

In the end they are not interested in keeping their customers and they'll find new people to replace us. My only hope is that doesn't happen and DNEU gets shut down/merged with another region. A shame for the players but you gotta draw a line for ****ty treatment and they need to receive some repercussions for that.

I'm out.

Tickets are closed after 10 days of no reply cmiiw, you could've just replied with "any updates?" or even "bump".

I was lucky enough to grab all the freebies on one of my characters and the two other characters of mine are still missing level up reward boxes, I first contacted shanda about level reward boxes and they clearly said "no", after transfer to CC, I decided to submit a ticket to CC about level up reward boxes and they at least don't say "no" but "hold on till we investigate the issue".

The fact that Shanda decided to include the level reward boxes and other valuable items which you can't get by farming BWP or any other crap in a 30 day time limited window to receive items from special storage and then saying compensation given already will not be given again is just so horrible I don't even know what to say anymore, Its not like the server crashed because of me....

I hope CC realize that and give the items back otherwise more people will be leaving this game.

About new people, they ain't coming man...

#8 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:59 AM

View PostYuthz, on 10 April 2016 - 02:41 PM, said:

About new people, they ain't coming man...

Well, today CH1 was crowded, so some people actually went back to play machina (tense)

#9 StarsSeeker

StarsSeeker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:41 AM

if you want gold, my advice then, is to farming essence of life

#10 MPonder

MPonder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:41 AM

View PostStarsSeeker, on 11 April 2016 - 02:41 AM, said:

if you want gold, my advice then, is to farming essence of life

Dunno how ppl farm that thing, and how profitable is that? How many EoL you get per day?

#11 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:57 AM

1 per 30 min (tense)

#12 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:59 AM

View PostAynix, on 11 April 2016 - 06:57 AM, said:

1 per 30 min (tense)

Times 20 chars

#13 MPonder

MPonder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 08:21 AM

WIth my loading time, my first would have already died before I got on my 13th char, if I remember, the water just after you plant it, it is not enough, so I had to log again and water it :/

Edited by MPonder, 11 April 2016 - 08:24 AM.

#14 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 11 April 2016 - 08:27 AM

View PostMPonder, on 11 April 2016 - 08:21 AM, said:

WIth my loading time, my first would have already died before I got on my 13th char, if I remember, the water just after you plant it, it is not enough, so I had to log again and water it :/

Nope, you just have to buy the biggest watering can, and water it right after planting

#15 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:39 PM

View PostRokes, on 11 April 2016 - 07:59 AM, said:

Times 20 chars

You can plant Apples as well, You spend way less time in farm (1min/character per day). Less money, but you don't have to be online 24/7.

#16 Taoko

Taoko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 20 July 2016 - 05:49 PM

You should do a new character, farm a bit gold, send the gold to your lvl 80 character (so you can buy gears from the blacksmith), then do Blue Wind Plains (the dungeon in Merca's Heart) and farm there new gears. After that ask people to do nests with you so you can get Cauda/Felis gears (it will take long to find people who want to help you). Then do whatever you want to do (≧▽≦) I know it's complicated but I hope I can help you with that ^ 3^~ <3

#17 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:24 AM

Or just ask first met person for 100 gold (lol its literally nothing) and buy weapons from blacksmith.