• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lawless

Lawless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:22 PM

Hello there, I wanted some clarification about the skills of Machina. For what I understood, after certain skills like Beat Down and Kidney Blow we can use normal attacks to inflict the full board dmg of the previously used skill. Is that correct?

Another question is, to what can Beyond The Wall be chained into? I did some sort of combo between Beat Down and something else and that activated BtW with a backwards flip. If anyone could direct to all the way to chain machina's skill it would be useful.

Thanks x

#2 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:01 PM

Yes and as Beat Down gives you air time you can cast BtW.

#3 SeeHam

SeeHam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • IScreaM
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 10 April 2016 - 01:39 AM

For the first question , the answer is yes.

Second question, BtW after shield is up, if u dont click anything   it will trigger backflip, if u left click   it will chain into normal combo and lands to the ground. you can chain beatdown ex instance as defensio right after BtW, but as a ruina, i personally recommend to landing then step up>beatdown>charging gear to get the most damage from this skill. After all its our main DPS skill now with that bugged skill damage.....
Also first normal hit will give you air time to cast BtW or u could just jump, so i dont see any reason to cancel dps skill just to use BtW.
Anyway opinions are based on PvE.