132 replies to this topic

#41 AlyceEcyla

AlyceEcyla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1769 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:53 PM

View PostAoiSafaia, on 13 April 2016 - 09:43 PM, said:

(oo) THANK YOU for your comment :--) I want to ask questions since i'm not really familiar with some terminologies and i'm ignorant ;;-;; sowee. Who is pervy destro? Is it that easy to find guild when you're just like, lvl 50? what are pt, pting rh, and pledge costume? thanki youu in advance (sob)
It's alright to ask questions since you just joined the game. Back when I just joined the game without joining forum, I took months to know what all those abbreviations and acronyms mean.
You can refer to this:
Commonly Used Terms In DN
Although the guide is kinda old but most of the terms we are still using. Except the Nests and Sets sections. (The equipment was 70cap equipment and back when the day there are many low level nests but they were removed for future purpose)

pt = party [party with the others who are LFM(Looking for members) or LFP (Looking for party)]
rh = Returned Hero, there are players with blue title Returned Hero (they were inactive for more than 1 month without login their id). They have the bonus drop rate and exp rate which can help themselves and their party members to gain exp and up level faster. (There are other welcome back gifts for them RH if you need more information, visit 1.2k Mark - DNSEA)
pledge costume = guild costume where you buy the costume for set effect which you can gain up to 20% bonus exp, along with 2% bonus hp and physical/magical attack. A level 24 guild will be sufficient to provide you a full set for purchase. (Yes, buy, should be less than 100g total for full set unless my memory fails)

As Garand suggested that you may grind some dungeons with faster clear time repeatly to gain level fast enough. (There are some guides out there for power leveling / boosting, you may take a look at Guide & Strategies section)
However, I will suggest a completely new player to do main quests and side quests as they give a fair amount of money for you to repairs or enhance your future max level equipment. Also, enjoy the story (though I have never really read them (:>) )

It's quite easy to get into a guild, you can just apply and wait for them to accept you through guild UI or when you see they are shouting or using bluebird in world channel to recruit member, just pm them. As long as you are active, there are lots of guilds willing to accept you. (Our guild is one of them, they usually use acronym. E.g. RGM>Servinity, recruiting guild members). There are many benefits for joining a guild. So make sure you join one and befriend with guildies. (:>)
In case if you don't have any guild in mind, you can click my signature for our guild information. We are a cross server guild, so we have a GwWw branch there too even though you aren't gonna meet me there, there are our friendly guildies ready to assist you.

Lastly, the character you have drawn for me is my Destroyer (destro for short) and they call me Ecchi/Pervy. So you drew pervy's destro. That's what he meant. (:>)

#42 MOneGarand

MOneGarand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1409 posts
  • Eroberer
  • DN, Westwood
  • Blackthorn

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:17 AM

Ah yes, as a new player, its recommended to you stick what pervy said, each class has his/her unique story that i missed my first character to finish my main quest n the rest skiping it for grinding method. Enjoy the story and i think you will get something after finishing the main quest.

With your level, you can hang out to the south gate of Saint Haven, there are lots of recruiters there or you can join our Servinity guild in Gw/ww which is I'm not really belong on there, just cross-overing for helping the guild and my main is Hw/sw guild branch same as with pervy.
Here's the pic
Posted Image
You can easily see pervy there n I'm the blonde guy on the right side wearing a pledge costume...

People there Servinity Gw/ww branch willing to help you as long as you have a good offer on them.

#43 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6816 posts
  • VengefulOne
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:39 AM

View PostAoiSafaia, on 13 April 2016 - 05:22 PM, said:

AW, I wanted to meet your character and would love to join the holyspring race but i'm still leveling up my character from westwoods :--( that is so sad ;;-;;

Join in HolySpring I'll boost you from 1 to 90 in 1 day.

Edited by SorceressHater, 14 April 2016 - 06:40 AM.

#44 MOneGarand

MOneGarand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1409 posts
  • Eroberer
  • DN, Westwood
  • Blackthorn

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:43 AM

Don't miss this opportunity... ^

#45 AoiSafaia

AoiSafaia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:22 AM

View PostAlyceEcyla, on 13 April 2016 - 10:53 PM, said:

It's alright to ask questions since you just joined the game. Back when I just joined the game without joining forum, I took months to know what all those abbreviations and acronyms mean.
You can refer to this:
Commonly Used Terms In DN
Although the guide is kinda old but most of the terms we are still using. Except the Nests and Sets sections. (The equipment was 70cap equipment and back when the day there are many low level nests but they were removed for future purpose)

pt = party [party with the others who are LFM(Looking for members) or LFP (Looking for party)]
rh = Returned Hero, there are players with blue title Returned Hero (they were inactive for more than 1 month without login their id). They have the bonus drop rate and exp rate which can help themselves and their party members to gain exp and up level faster. (There are other welcome back gifts for them RH if you need more information, visit 1.2k Mark - DNSEA)
pledge costume = guild costume where you buy the costume for set effect which you can gain up to 20% bonus exp, along with 2% bonus hp and physical/magical attack. A level 24 guild will be sufficient to provide you a full set for purchase. (Yes, buy, should be less than 100g total for full set unless my memory fails)

As Garand suggested that you may grind some dungeons with faster clear time repeatly to gain level fast enough. (There are some guides out there for power leveling / boosting, you may take a look at Guide & Strategies section)
However, I will suggest a completely new player to do main quests and side quests as they give a fair amount of money for you to repairs or enhance your future max level equipment. Also, enjoy the story (though I have never really read them (:>) )

It's quite easy to get into a guild, you can just apply and wait for them to accept you through guild UI or when you see they are shouting or using bluebird in world channel to recruit member, just pm them. As long as you are active, there are lots of guilds willing to accept you. (Our guild is one of them, they usually use acronym. E.g. RGM>Servinity, recruiting guild members). There are many benefits for joining a guild. So make sure you join one and befriend with guildies. (:>)
In case if you don't have any guild in mind, you can click my signature for our guild information. We are a cross server guild, so we have a GwWw branch there too even though you aren't gonna meet me there, there are our friendly guildies ready to assist you.

Lastly, the character you have drawn for me is my Destroyer (destro for short) and they call me Ecchi/Pervy. So you drew pervy's destro. That's what he meant. (:>)
OMG thank you so so much for the guide (sob)  I really appreciate the time you spent for typing these useful guide for a beginner like me, I will try to apply everything that you have said to me! :"> although I have already skipped tons of the main quest since my cousin told me about the grinding method earlier, and i'm planning to enjoy the main quest when I already created my second character. And is my not so strong character fine with joining your guild? I mean servinity seems like a huge guild, my character might feel like super weak XDD.

But I really thank you and MoneGrand for the guides and tips, it means a lot to me T^T

Your character is really cool :--), why do they call you pervy tho?

#46 AoiSafaia

AoiSafaia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:26 AM

View PostMOneGarand, on 14 April 2016 - 06:17 AM, said:

Ah yes, as a new player, its recommended to you stick what pervy said, each class has his/her unique story that i missed my first character to finish my main quest n the rest skiping it for grinding method. Enjoy the story and i think you will get something after finishing the main quest.

With your level, you can hang out to the south gate of Saint Haven, there are lots of recruiters there or you can join our Servinity guild in Gw/ww which is I'm not really belong on there, just cross-overing for helping the guild and my main is Hw/sw guild branch same as with pervy.
Here's the pic
Posted Image
You can easily see pervy there n I'm the blonde guy on the right side wearing a pledge costume...

People there Servinity Gw/ww branch willing to help you as long as you have a good offer on them.
Thank you so much for everything (:>)  
You all have such cool characters, i'm drooling (love) (do you want your character to be drawn?) //coughs
What good offer shall i offer (my sentence sounds so redundant)

Edited by AoiSafaia, 14 April 2016 - 08:51 AM.

#47 AoiSafaia

AoiSafaia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:35 AM

View PostSorceressHater, on 14 April 2016 - 06:39 AM, said:

Join in HolySpring I'll boost you from 1 to 90 in 1 day.
SOMEDAY :--) That's one on my to do list lol

#48 MOneGarand

MOneGarand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1409 posts
  • Eroberer
  • DN, Westwood
  • Blackthorn

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:20 AM

View PostAoiSafaia, on 14 April 2016 - 08:22 AM, said:

He worship oppai... ;)

View PostAoiSafaia, on 14 April 2016 - 08:26 AM, said:

You all have such cool characters, i'm drooling (love) (do you want your character to be drawn?) //coughs
Um.... Ah... Give me a sec...

#49 JimRiyo

JimRiyo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2202 posts
  • GW/WW/BW
  • HW/SW

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:25 AM

I guess I'm late. Hello (:>) (peace)

Actually there is nothing to offer. All you gotta do is to become an active member ad participate in the events/runs formed by the guild. In return. We would be happy to help you on your problems. So feel free to assist and be assisted. Here is Servinity's guild thread if you want to apply.

View PostAoiSafaia, on 14 April 2016 - 08:22 AM, said:

AlyceEcyla = Ecy = Ecchi (:>)

Also, I can be found on all servers. So if you decide to go to HolySpring, I will also be there to help.

One more thing. Some of the fellow forumers who play in GW/WW are currently going to hold an online meeting. Feel free to join in and make more friends. (:D)

Now, I heard you are making free sketches? (:>)

#50 AoiSafaia

AoiSafaia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:42 AM

View PostJimRiyo, on 14 April 2016 - 09:25 AM, said:

Actually there is nothing to offer. All you gotta do is to become an active member ad participate in the events/runs formed by the guild. In return. We would be happy to help you on your problems. So feel free to assist and be assisted. Here is Servinity's guild thread if you want to apply.

Also, I can be found on all servers. So if you decide to go to HolySpring, I will also be there to help.

One more thing. Some of the fellow forumers who play in GW/WW are currently going to hold an online meeting. Feel free to join in and make more friends. (:D)

(So many angels, They are swarming here, Thank you //cries)
OHHHH thank youuu so much, I will surely not miss this opportunity T^T

Ohhhh, so that's the history xDD lol

Is that meeting have like a certain time? Or it's anytime? and when is that?

AAAND YESSS, I am making free sketches :D, I need more samples since AlyceEcyla was the only one to post his/her character huhu

#51 MOneGarand

MOneGarand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1409 posts
  • Eroberer
  • DN, Westwood
  • Blackthorn

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:44 AM

View PostJimRiyo, on 14 April 2016 - 09:25 AM, said:

One more thing. Some of the fellow forumers who play in GW/WW are currently going to hold an online meeting. Feel free to join in and make more friends. br=
I tot each servinity knights have special rules...

#52 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6816 posts
  • VengefulOne
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:48 AM

View PostAoiSafaia, on 14 April 2016 - 08:35 AM, said:

SOMEDAY :--) That's one on my to do list lol

I hope I'm still playing DN when that someday comes.

#53 MOneGarand

MOneGarand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1409 posts
  • Eroberer
  • DN, Westwood
  • Blackthorn

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:54 AM

Posted Image

Seems ako free user ako only have only eqps no costume... With this pic, ako role playing as a homeless cat...

Ako did to run with Ecy and guildies sometimes as nekid.... (oo;)

Edited by MOneGarand, 14 April 2016 - 09:54 AM.

#54 AoiSafaia

AoiSafaia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:27 AM

View PostMOneGarand, on 14 April 2016 - 09:20 AM, said:

He worship oppai... ;)

Um.... Ah... Give me a sec...
OMG HAHAHAHA!

#55 AoiSafaia

AoiSafaia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:28 AM

View PostSorceressHater, on 14 April 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:

I hope I'm still playing DN when that someday comes.
YES you are still playing dnest :--)

#56 JimRiyo

JimRiyo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2202 posts
  • GW/WW/BW
  • HW/SW

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:59 AM

View PostMOneGarand, on 14 April 2016 - 09:44 AM, said:

I tot each servinity knights have special rules...
Only the inactivity time varies. They guild policy is pretty much the same.

View PostAoiSafaia, on 14 April 2016 - 09:42 AM, said:

Is that meeting have like a certain time? Or it's anytime? and when is that?

AAAND YESSS, I am making free sketches :D, I need more samples since AlyceEcyla was the only one to post his/her character huhu
Here's the venue of the current meeting:

View PostHisCato, on 10 April 2016 - 07:38 PM, said:

Prairie Town.
April 23, 2016 (Saturday)
Channel 4

Also: Here's one of my charrie for you to try out (glance)
Spoiler

#57 Akiha

Akiha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1806 posts
  • I left a long time ago
  • DN, Springwood
  • NoPants // Servinity

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:19 PM

*ba dun dun*

Heres my ref of my loli

#58 MOneGarand

MOneGarand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1409 posts
  • Eroberer
  • DN, Westwood
  • Blackthorn

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:20 PM

View PostAkiha, on 14 April 2016 - 12:19 PM, said:

dangerous loli, even jim can't stand with it. :v

#59 AoiSafaia

AoiSafaia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:36 PM

View PostMOneGarand, on 14 April 2016 - 09:54 AM, said:

Posted Image

Seems ako free user ako only have only eqps no costume... With this pic, ako role playing as a homeless cat...

Ako did to run with Ecy and guildies sometimes as nekid.... (oo;)
DONE! :--)
Hope you like it, im trying different styles since when I will have a future shop, I wont offer only one stlye hehez
Im really not that good with guys sorry (sob)
Posted Image

Edited by AoiSafaia, 30 April 2016 - 08:33 AM.

#60 AoiSafaia

AoiSafaia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:56 PM

View PostJimRiyo, on 14 April 2016 - 10:59 AM, said:

Only the inactivity time varies. They guild policy is pretty much the same.
Here's the venue of the current meeting:

Also: Here's one of my charrie for you to try out (glance)
Spoiler
FINISHED! I hope you like it hoho~
Yours is chibi ver. (:>)
Posted Image

Edited by AoiSafaia, 30 April 2016 - 08:34 AM.