• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Civafu / SomeonYouTrust
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Extravagance / Self-title: Town Bug Discoverer

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:56 AM

Hi,

I was hesitating to post this here or at cash shop but when i read cashshop's forum description i decided to post it here:

Guides, questions and issues relating to:
• CC Top-Up
• DN Points
• Dragon Nest EU Cash Shop

On topic, there are at the moment alot of skin/hair/eye color dyes that are unavailable on cash shop but can be obtained and used via level up reward pouches (checked myself and they are different from cash shop ones).
So i was wondering, why not add them to cash shop as they are already on game files?
(as exemple some hair color dyes you can have at character creation that aren't on cash shop (checked for archer and machina so far) or skin colors (i was like "wuuuuuut" when a friend got the "chocolate" skin colour)

The chocolate skin colour:
Spoiler

More options to customize our characters would only be better as we already have the files (:[)

Spoiler

EDIT: just realized the title i used (oo;)

Edited by civafu, 13 April 2016 - 02:58 AM.

#2 Papaya

Papaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Mango
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Connect

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:39 AM

Yes indeed, I know that we're at least missing one green dye (a leafy green), one blue called Ocean Blue (the warrior default I think?) and the chocolate dye..Those are the ones we can get from pouches at least.
Then there are the character creation colours which would be nice to have in the cash shop as well..Purple, pink, black and so on.

#3 Broxighar

Broxighar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • .Accident
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 13 April 2016 - 05:11 PM

The manliest hair colour in DN can only be obtained from level up boxes atm, that's rip! I want all my characters with properly pink hair :(

#4 AceOfDarkness

AceOfDarkness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • AceOfDarkness
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Moonfairy (Quit 21/07/2017)

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:24 AM

I agree I miss having black hair on my assassin and dark avenger it sucks the current black hair is not full on and is more of a very dark reddish colour which sucks but the Dark avenger and assassin both have black when you create them especially DA.

#5 Atolli

Atolli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Atolli / Tyche
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:20 AM

+ 1 !

#6 Zay

Zay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:17 PM

+1

I'm waiting for the Snow Blue eye since 60 cap (T.T) SEA has it since so long and I hope we could get it on EU aswell.
Please Mantou (:[)

#7 Jasel

Jasel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:27 AM

Yes, this would be pretty awesome. I got 2 chocolate skins on one of my chars and I've been tempted to test it several times e-e but I won't because I will most likely repent. And I was also lucky and got ocean blue (that one looks pretty damn well, I have to admit). If they were to add these dyes to the cash shop I'd most likely buy a couple of them.

Edited by Jasel, 02 May 2016 - 12:28 AM.

#8 Broxighar

Broxighar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • .Accident
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:04 PM

View PostJasel, on 02 May 2016 - 12:27 AM, said:

Yes, this would be pretty awesome. I got 2 chocolate skins on one of my chars and I've been tempted to test it several times e-e but I won't because I will most likely repent. And I was also lucky and got ocean blue (that one looks pretty damn well, I have to admit). If they were to add these dyes to the cash shop I'd most likely buy a couple of them.

My dancer uses chocolate skin colour. Just stand next to it next time we run RDN and imagine you're using the same colour on ur character.

#9 CaptainCustard

CaptainCustard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Pandemona
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX / Divergent

Posted 22 May 2016 - 11:32 AM

View PostBroxighar, on 20 May 2016 - 07:04 PM, said:

My dancer uses chocolate skin colour. Just stand next to it next time we run RDN and imagine you're using the same colour on ur character.

It looks fine on her meng, y u so sensitive.

Chocolate archer is scary af though, I saw a chocolate archer in a video from CDN, this cannot be unseen.

#10 Hept

Hept

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:31 AM

I've got a lancea that had sky blue hair colour (before the whole server wipe thing) but after the whole reimbursement event and all i went ahead and stayed with the default black/dark brown hair cause there was no sky blue option. I know that the pink hair dye has been added in the cash shop which i can only remember assassins mostly having(pretty sure there are other classes but  get the point). All im asking is at least add all the hair dyes in cash shop. Same goes with eye colours.

P.S
If theres a way to make cash items that we already have e.g skin colour, hair dye, epic tails etc cash storageable that would be really nice as well.

#11 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:07 AM

It would be helpful if you could list names (such as the mentioned Sky Blue) of missing hair-dyes (and/or eye/skin colors) that are currently missing and you would like to see added, possibly with a matching screen shot.