• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:20 PM

A) Getting the Materials

The Epic Costume listed is already oudated, Someone can make a new guide since i barely play the game anymore.

Making Epic is never been hard, unless rng trying so hard and you try to messed up with Magic x Magic or Normal x Normal. So basically 1st thing you need to do is getting the Materials. You can always get it from Cash Shop, or Trading House

A.1) The Costume Materials

1) Through Cash Shop
Spoiler

2) Through Cash Trading House
Spoiler

Tips getting Materials :

- Do not rush buying Pricy Things in TH or Cash Shop. Unless you're in Hurry.
- The best thing is always get a Cheap Rare x Rare. The higher the rarity, the Better the Chance
- You can always use old or some event costume but thats up to you scrapping it for better costume
- Theres a Costume Synthesis Package Helmet/Upper/Lower/Shoes/Glove for All Class. It can only be bought using CC. Even tho it seems Pricy , its the best way if the Costume Price in TH is pricy and you dont have 2nd part for it. The package Contains 2 Rare (Without Stat) and 1 Costume Synthesis Device with Cheaper price than buying it one on one.

B.2) The Costume Synthesis Device

You can find it in cash Shop for 1600 CC. In 2nd Page of Current Cash Shop New/Hot/Discount
You can also buy it via DNP.

Spoiler

WARNING NOTE :
  • Costume Synthesis Device isnt the Same as Design Synthesis Device which obtained from Alteas . Refer it in link over Here Thread
  • You cant Synthesis the Synthesized costume
  • You cant Synthesis epic costume
  • You might got random past costume item, not latest.
or if you're just too lazy here i give you an image of Design Synthesis Device.

Explanation
  • Costume Synthesis Device only could be obtained from Altea or Events (if they giving one)
  • Its used to gain stat from selected costume of choice you want to use with different stats
  • The synthesized costume cannot be reused for synthesis
  • The synthesized costume can be server storaged
Spoiler

Credits to Pic owner and Thanks to lccrrll as a Reminder, Design Synthesis Device can only be gained from altea and the usability is different from Costume Synthesis Device, Since it mostly used to get Status from Design you want. I'll explain it further later.

B.) Start Synthesizing!

B.1) Click the Costume Synthesis Device you bought from Cash Shop.

It'll be Storaged in CC items Right in Functional Tab

Posted Image

B.2) The Synthesis Tab will automatically opened to Prepare your Synthesizing unit.

Make Sure you're going to Synthesis the same part of 2 Materials.
You can only Synthesize with Same Class as the Material or Error Mesage will Appear.

Spoiler

B3.) Take a Double Check before Synthesizing.

Theres a Caution about Chance but lets just say the Chances for Synthesized item. [Click to Zoom]

The chance is not 100% in total according to Xenocho but you'll get mostly the thing that highest and its still a pure lucks

Posted Image

Once You pressed it, You cant Cancel it. but idk if you can cancel it by crashing the game or instant close it

Posted Image

B.4) Results/Looks/Waiting (RNG Bar)

Synthesis Result will show the Item you'll obtain.
Right below it you'll see a Yellow bar and Costume Name.
On the Left, it'll view your avatar and result you'll get (it'll keep changing while waiting the yellow bar)

As you can see, The cancel button cannot be clicked anymore.

Posted Image

C) Results

Posted Image

Things to Note
  • - Dont feel bad if RNG, got you (Countless fail). I remember myself wasting 40kdnp just to make Upper Part. About 7 Attempt (:[)
  • The Costume Synthesis Package Doesnt Guarantee 100% Chances. Yeah. I tried. I cried. (sob)
  • Having Normal x Normal doesnt mean you'll never get the Epic. Tho it took me about 30 more attempts to get one, sometimes you need less than 10.
  • You'll Gain the Current new Epic and Some old Rares. Our current Epic is Police costume
PS : Dont ask how many time i tried synthesizing, as you can see i even have 8 set for Lancea. (Thats why they called me costume freak (lol)).
PSS : Yes FML, i wasted 23200 dnp,8k cc just for that stuff (Synthesizing normal x normal)

Good Luck Messing up with RNG's Fellas (cool)

Edit : Corrected Chances
Edit : Fixed added Extra notes.

Edited by XaelCry, 17 February 2017 - 01:15 PM.

#2 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:23 PM

Theoretically speaking, it should be very easy to synthesize an epic costume since the chances listed below are so high isn't it?

Rare x Rare 0%   50% 50%

How did you get these numbers anyway?

An interesting and eye opening guide.

#3 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:57 PM

View PostXenocho, on 13 April 2016 - 10:23 PM, said:

Theoretically speaking, it should be very easy to synthesize an epic costume since the chances listed below are so high isn't it?

Rare x Rare 0%   50% 50%

How did you get these numbers anyway?

An interesting and eye opening guide.
Numbers arent certain but i tried more than 24 rares, and the only results is Rare/Epic so mostly it'll be Rare or Epic with better chances than others.
Some said item from Cash shop with (2 TH) will have better chances also a lie (lol).
I already tried all of bizzare also, so it'll be mostly waste your time if you really want to invent there.
I also tried normal x normal few hours ago with a result for all total (about 15 times) 2 Rare 1 Epic 13 Magic. but before that i already tried about 20 or more normal x normal and only result 1 rare.

Edit : Numbers also came how the Legendary enchancement work. (33% success,33% fail,33% broken stuff which isnt even correct how somtimes people can even +7-+12 w/o fail or +12-+13 w/o fail and 1 click which only have 25% and 10%? chances)

Edited by XaelCry, 13 April 2016 - 11:01 PM.

#4 HisCato

HisCato

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2538 posts
  • DN, Greenwood
  • At the end of Rainbow

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:07 PM

Ugh.. my Guildmate was so lucky, I even tried explaining her these outcomes of RNG-Costume Synthesis.
But she needed the costume parts so we wished her luck xD
apparently she is an old player (like Lv24 days i think) and mixed up her Magic Grade ones.
and you know what she got.

An epic Hades/Mystical Set for Archer Top (tense) ( she did that once only, I explained also she'll burn money if she keeps doing this just for that Epic Part )
so gorgeous. such luck. (:[)
--
This guide might give people some more insight (:]) i've seen an old thread like this, but it's too old already. New ones are okay~

#5 Ameron

Ameron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1795 posts
  • Ameron
  • DN, Westwood
  • One

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:10 PM

I remember wasting around 100k cc for a rare pirate upper. never again......................................................................................

#6 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:13 PM

View PostHisCato, on 13 April 2016 - 11:07 PM, said:

Ugh.. my Guildmate was so lucky, I even tried explaining her these outcomes of RNG-Costume Synthesis.
But she needed the costume parts so we wished her luck xD
apparently she is an old player (like Lv24 days i think) and mixed up her Magic Grade ones.
and you know what she got.

An epic Hades/Mystical Set for Archer Top (tense) ( she did that once only, I explained also she'll burn money if she keeps doing this just for that Epic Part )
so gorgeous. such luck. (:[)
--
This guide might give people some more insight (:]) i've seen an old thread like this, but it's too old already. New ones are okay~
I kinda try to dig old thread finding recent one, end up messing with rngs in order to find chances(lol)

Also my first synthesis is magic + magic (the energeyes with 1 random magic). Instant epic for 120kg. Tho its helmet

#7 lccrrll

lccrrll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Auvrielle; Fugenshi
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:25 AM

Made me remember my first synthesis because I really want the costume set that time (Epic Chess Set) and just got 1 part from trying after SO MANY times failing. After that I give up, and watching TH everyday to get the perfect set (took me 6 months, but I didn't regret anything). I don't know but that time I tried on Archer, and the RNG too suck because too many items can be created (because if you tried doing Normal + Normal, this automatically can turn to ALL kinds of magic grades item that Cash Shop have) (T.T)

And btw, nice guide you had created. Hope it can give new insight for players out there. Ah, probably you can add some advice regarding Synthesis Device from Cash Shop =/= Synthesis Device from Altea Gacha Box that only could doing design and ability change. Because...I once tried using one from gacha because I don't really understand at first (lol).

#8 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:39 AM

View Postlccrrll, on 14 April 2016 - 12:25 AM, said:

Made me remember my first synthesis because I really want the costume set that time (Epic Chess Set) and just got 1 part from trying after SO MANY times failing. After that I give up, and watching TH everyday to get the perfect set (took me 6 months, but I didn't regret anything). I don't know but that time I tried on Archer, and the RNG too suck because too many items can be created (because if you tried doing Normal + Normal, this automatically can turn to ALL kinds of magic grades item that Cash Shop have) (T.T)

And btw, nice guide you had created. Hope it can give new insight for players out there. Ah, probably you can add some advice regarding Synthesis Device from Cash Shop =/= Synthesis Device from Altea Gacha Box that only could doing design and ability change. Because...I once tried using one from gacha because I don't really understand at first (lol).
I forgot to add this, i used it with exact same costume and end up getting same costume.
I be like WTF? then i realise its Design Synthesis Device

#9 lccrrll

lccrrll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Auvrielle; Fugenshi
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:08 AM

View PostXaelCry, on 14 April 2016 - 12:39 AM, said:

I forgot to add this, i used it with exact same costume and end up getting same costume.
I be like WTF? then i realise its Design Synthesis Device

Haha, I know that feeling *stares at failed White Fox Ear still on magic grades*

And thank you for adding it. Hope it helps to clear misunderstanding about the item function ^_^ Similar item naming too, can make people confused.

#10 xSunako

xSunako

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • xSunako
  • DN, Westwood
  • Diamonds

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:52 PM

View PostXaelCry, on 13 April 2016 - 10:20 PM, said:

Posted Image

Ahh this feels so nostalgic back to the days when I'm still active and tried to synthesize some epic costumes. I used the Normal x Normal (just to give it a try at first) and successfully created an epic shoes for the first try. But I guess you call that the beginner's luck (:])

I changed from Normal x Normal method to the Normal x Rare (coz the chance is bigger than of the first method, it's more practical on my opinon and I don't have enough gold/dnp (shame) ) and I got 2 upper Mythological (?) epic grade for about  3-5 tries only on that very same day. Other than that I also successfully synthesized other parts. I don't really know how the RNG works but some say it's just luck.

Oh yeah I also remembered how it's easier to synthesize epic costumes back when there's only one available rare costume which is the pirate costumes. I guess that's a 50-50 chance of success.

Thanks for this guide. Bump for XaelCry (<3) (<3) (<3)

#11 Joxiavyon

Joxiavyon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Zarelin , Tempest
  • DN, Springwood
  • Reactorz

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:04 AM

Was wondering, as the current HOT costume is the Assassin Epic Costume, is it still possible to get older sets like Musician Epic Costume from Synthesis? Does it have lower rates, or are they equal?

#12 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:57 AM

View PostJoxiavyon, on 07 May 2016 - 12:04 AM, said:

Was wondering, as the current HOT costume is the Assassin Epic Costume, is it still possible to get older sets like Musician Epic Costume from Synthesis? Does it have lower rates, or are they equal?
No its not possible to get old epic unless CC make some event to return the old one.
Lower rates or equal , the old one isnt obtainable other than Asassin set

And it appears the rare x rares lower than 30% (tense)

#13 Joxiavyon

Joxiavyon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Zarelin , Tempest
  • DN, Springwood
  • Reactorz

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

View PostXaelCry, on 07 May 2016 - 12:57 AM, said:

No its not possible to get old epic unless CC make some event to return the old one.
Lower rates or equal , the old one isnt obtainable other than Asassin set

And it appears the rare x rares lower than 30% (tense)

Oh darn, I really wanted that Musician set. Ah well.
How about rare costumes? Specifically space pirate?

#14 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:59 PM

Space pirates seems doesnt exist in rare.
Theres only Holy,Reggal,Velskud and some other rare stuff depend on the class

#15 Joxiavyon

Joxiavyon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Zarelin , Tempest
  • DN, Springwood
  • Reactorz

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:10 PM

View PostXaelCry, on 07 May 2016 - 05:59 PM, said:

Space pirates seems doesnt exist in rare.
Theres only Holy,Reggal,Velskud and some other rare stuff depend on the class

Ah. Well then.

Thanks for the quick replies Xael!

#16 bjyotoko

bjyotoko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • lKimSaeRon
  • DN, Westwood
  • Domain

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:24 AM

Oh Well RNG still sucks (:D) (:D) (:D) (:D)

#17 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:43 PM

View Postbjyotoko, on 03 June 2016 - 11:24 AM, said:

Oh Well RNG still sucks br=
but believed or not i make more than 500k dnp just from making epic costume (:D)

#18 bjyotoko

bjyotoko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • lKimSaeRon
  • DN, Westwood
  • Domain

Posted 03 June 2016 - 02:12 PM

View PostXaelCry, on 03 June 2016 - 12:43 PM, said:

but believed or not i make more than 500k dnp just from making epic costume br=

Well ur lucky (:D) (:D) (:D) (:D)
how much DNP did you Used to make 1 epic costume? (:>) (:>) (:>) (:>)

#19 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 03 June 2016 - 02:33 PM

View Postbjyotoko, on 03 June 2016 - 02:12 PM, said:

Well ur lucky br= how much DNP did you Used to make 1 epic costume? (:>) (:>) (:>) (:>)
I rarely bought one from CC shop.
So i wait till the price drop in th then combined, averagely it cost 10-20k dnp for each epic part.
My worst nightmare is making warrior upper, it took like 8 times 3 magic 5 rare and 3 of the rare were from cc shop, i regretted it after that.

#20 bjyotoko

bjyotoko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • lKimSaeRon
  • DN, Westwood
  • Domain

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:02 PM

Time to save dnp/gold and make epic costume for a living (:D) (:D) (:D) (:D) (:D)