Jump to content


* * * * * 4 votes

[Guide] Making Yourself An Epic Costume

Approved Guide

  • Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#61 xandance

xandance

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5306 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:07 PM

View Postzuyi, on 06 December 2016 - 08:18 PM, said:



Well there's a reason epic costumes aren't cheap in TH

How many % to get those fixed stats costume (the one with no set bonus)

#62 XianRx

XianRx

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1189 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • i wonder why i still login everyday....

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:17 PM

View Postzuyi, on 06 December 2016 - 08:18 PM, said:

Well there's a reason epic costumes aren't cheap in TH

except epic hat... the stat is lower than one-piece rare hat... no one wanna buy those epic hat which sell way more expensive...

the price vary.. i once seen a TH: 0 police loli hat drop till 6k dnp... (no)

#63 xandance

xandance

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5306 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:37 AM

View PostXianRx, on 06 December 2016 - 09:17 PM, said:

except epic hat... the stat is lower than one-piece rare hat... no one wanna buy those epic hat which sell way more expensive...

the price vary.. i once seen a TH: 0 police loli hat drop till 6k dnp... (no)

i remember i bought my rare hat with 5% atk/mtk for 3k gold (:]) (:])

#64 xandance

xandance

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5306 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:19 AM

May i know how many epic costume are there now ? Is it only the fixed stats (the one with no bonus stats)

Edited by xandance, 14 December 2016 - 08:19 AM.


#65 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:24 AM

View Postxandance, on 14 December 2016 - 08:19 AM, said:

May i know how many epic costume are there now ? Is it only the fixed stats (the one with no bonus stats)

Yes, there's only one single Epic set that can be crafted at any given time. Currently it is Marching Band.

And honestly, I know you haven't, but I'm just gonna say; Please don't ask about "but aw set bonus so gud" or something along those lines. I've seen quite a few people crying about no set bonus and it just seems like they lack either brains or eyes or both. The stats of new costumes (both Rare and Epic grade) are far superior to old Epic grade costumes with set bonus.

#66 xandance

xandance

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5306 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:45 PM

View Postzuyi, on 14 December 2016 - 08:24 AM, said:



Yes, there's only one single Epic set that can be crafted at any given time. Currently it is Marching Band.

And honestly, I know you haven't, but I'm just gonna say; Please don't ask about "but aw set bonus so gud" or something along those lines. I've seen quite a few people crying about no set bonus and it just seems like they lack either brains or eyes or both. The stats of new costumes (both Rare and Epic grade) are far superior to old Epic grade costumes with set bonus.

Ikr , i was hoping to craft shoes or lower for my acad. i thought that the epic costume with set bonus are still around in rng selection.

#67 Supergaybunny

Supergaybunny

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:47 AM

I just tried 10 times, blue+blue synthesis for boots no epic grade....... is this for real? 70kcc + 25k gold gone.

#68 Ameron

Ameron

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1795 posts
  • Ameron
  • DN, Westwood
  • One

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:42 AM

View PostSuperhappybunny, on 06 March 2017 - 12:47 AM, said:

I just tried 10 times, blue+blue synthesis for boots no epic grade....... is this for real? 70kcc + 25k gold gone.
IDK where he pulled the number from, but from my experience and others around me, they all synth rare + normal. It's the most economical way I guess.

#69 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:42 AM

There are no real values which can be provided, except for individuals whom synthesize large amounts and have kept record of success chances. Anecdotes are not reliable as I have friends whom have also have extremely low success in synthesizing rare + normal. It may be cheaper but the lower chances offset the reduced cost. It is assumed that rare + rare would have highest chance, since they are of both higher grades.

From my experience, 150k CC is sufficient to synthesize full 5 armors using the costume synth package + ala carte purchase of costume synthesis device, which is on average 4-5 attempts on each part. You have been extremely unlucky, I must say.

View PostSuperhappybunny, on 06 March 2017 - 12:47 AM, said:

I just tried 10 times, blue+blue synthesis for boots no epic grade....... is this for real? 70kcc + 25k gold gone.

Edited by Xenocho, 06 March 2017 - 09:43 AM.


#70 XaelCry

XaelCry

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:25 PM

View PostAmeron, on 06 March 2017 - 08:42 AM, said:

IDK where he pulled the number from, but from my experience and others around me, they all synth rare + normal. It's the most economical way I guess.
Its from average tries at instance not do it day after day or part per part.
I've been using this kind attempt in past :
- Normal x Normal = Total 46+ attempts(Ruina and Lancea cheap parts) , Both gain epic at least twice from total of 16 from machina and 30+ from lancea. All gained in different time. At least 5-10 synthesis times at once during Machina Drumband (all parts) and Lancea Maid costume (all parts)/Lancea Drumband (upper 2 tries).
- Magic x Magic = 5 attempt from normal combining that failure to get epic, Mostly Rare, sometimes magic (same grade),Rarely epic. I tried this multiple times as Cleric,Warrior,Lancea only get like 4 Epic parts. From total of 60+ parts due magic costume thrown at cheap price.
- Magic x Rare =  Rarely done this due same result of rare x rare with unknown chance even if the system said higher chance when combined with higher rarity. Though i got about 3 epic using this value.
- Rare x Rare = My common method due theres nothing else come at cheap price in TH with equal value instead wasting gold on 2-3k magic/normal rarity.
I tried 15+ synthesis rare x rare, the result came out with at least 5 (full set) epics with some leftover parts in first day of police set came out.
Sometmes if you went half assed like try 1-2 times each day you might ended up like my warrior upper, 9 failes in a row wasting 70k dnp total to get epic in the 10th attempt.
Then my warrior gloves again, instead pulling it all at once i tried to synthesis whenever theres cheap part in th, 7 fails, i ended up selling it in rare rarity.
My assumption about Epic synthesizing is whenever you're logged or server is up after maintainance/patch the chance is somehow higher than usual (almost like altea_.
This applied on my luck during Machina,Lancea synthesizing though i didnt bother much due wanting to make full set as soon as possible.

Talk about economical, i never tried Normal x Rare, Its unkown though the result is Rare x Epic.
The reason i am spamming Lancea/Machina due Normal x Normal have cheaper than others when spamming epic.
Other classes have to buy normal at higher price that range betweens 1-3k in past, 4k+ in inflation era.
So instead gambling with stuff that i assume have lower chance with slight price difference why not wait on cheap rare price in th then synthesize it?

Also i already warned do not, fishing buy Costume via CC/DNP in Cash shop unless it Costume Synthesis Package because you didnt have any parts to combine.

And again talk about chance that 50% Chance L enhancement works the same as Rare x Rare Epic.
You may fail 9 times enhancing +0 to +1 just like epic costume.

#71 Supergaybunny

Supergaybunny

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:10 AM

View PostSuperhappybunny, on 06 March 2017 - 12:47 AM, said:

I just tried 10 times, blue+blue synthesis for boots no epic grade....... is this for real? 70kcc + 25k gold gone.

Hi guys, it's me. just thought I should update my results. after that unlucky streak, within the next 5 tries and I got the epic top, boots & bottom. then for the gloves... 14 tries. yes 14 tries and I finally got it. I should have just bought the gloves but if I add all the parts together I might just barely break even so I guess it's fine. This time round I used blue+white for all of them.

#72 JeeHan

JeeHan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:47 PM

Question TS:

If i have magic costume synth device in a loli char, then i wish to use it using archer costumes for my archer, will it work? i mean does the game allow different character race to use the magic synth device for a certain costume? TIA

#73 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:49 PM

View PostJeeHan, on 31 March 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

Question TS:

If i have magic costume synth device in a loli char, then i wish to use it using archer costumes for my archer, will it work? i mean does the game allow different character race to use the magic synth device for a certain costume? TIA
No, I don't think it works. Only same class and same parts can be combined.

#74 JeeHan

JeeHan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

View PostXenocho, on 31 March 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

No, I don't think it works. Only same class and same parts can be combined.

actually i post it in wrong topic lols. i already asked it in another thread. Sorry.
Case is i have Magic Costume Synth device (the one that can get on altea). it so happen that its in my loli character, can i use it with other class' costume? since magic costume synth devices cant be server storagable. anyway thanks xeno.i posted it on other thread. hue hue

#75 Jakielyn

Jakielyn

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

How long till epic costume gets changed?

#76 Lindzu

Lindzu

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:52 AM

so today i try my " first time " doing syn a costume cause my old velskul set weaker than costume nowaday
buy white costume from the cash shop , buy synth device , put costume in , press the button and get the " WTH is this heel " (oo;)
another old costume heel (mad) i thought if i synth old costume with costume the outcome is new costume with new stat (T.T)
never try it again (no) better buy it in TH

#77 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:55 AM

View PostLindzu, on 21 April 2017 - 08:52 AM, said:

so today i try my " first time " doing syn a costume cause my old velskul set weaker than costume nowaday
buy white costume from the cash shop , buy synth device , put costume in , press the button and get the " WTH is this heel " (oo;)
another old costume heel (mad) i thought if i synth old costume with costume the outcome is new costume with new stat (T.T)
never try it again (no) better buy it in TH
How can cc make money if it's guaranteed? No. It is chance based.

#78 Lindzu

Lindzu

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:03 AM

yes i know but i just want to refresh old stat to new (sorry) (sob)

#79 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6988 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:51 AM

View PostLindzu, on 21 April 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

yes i know but i just want to refresh old stat to new (sorry) (sob)

then try again (:D)

#80 Nvin

Nvin

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:41 PM

View PostLindzu, on 21 April 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

yes i know but i just want to refresh old stat to new (sorry) (sob)

Do you mean you like how Velsklud (is my spelling correct? LOL) but with a different stat?
I think Magical design costume synthesis devicesuits you better. Just purchase a new costume on with stat you like on Cash Shop (not the monthly costumes), synthesize, and ta-da! Velsklud gear with "refreshed stats".

The difference:
Costume Synthesis Device (purchased on chase shop) is A + B = C. It produces a new product.
Magical Synthesis Device is AA +BB = AB. Only transfers stats of B to A. (Check the link above for reference and more info)

THO, attainment of MDSD is also... chance based. SO...


Edit: The difference seems to be already pointed out as a warning on this post.

Edited by Nvin, 22 April 2017 - 02:49 PM.