89 replies to this topic

#81 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1953 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

^ think he was just hoping to get a costume with new stats but ended up getting old costume with set effect

#82 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:10 AM

^ I see. Well, the only costume there with new stats are Epic ones. The others are very old. XD

#83 mikkiyo

mikkiyo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

I'm a returned hero from level 60 so sorry for the noob question... doest this costume synthesis device only works for helmet, upper body, lower body, gloves and boots? Or it can be used in weapon?

Because I really want to have that Racing Girl Set for my Salaena badly and of course I would like to start crafting weapons first. (T.T)

#84 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:15 PM

View Postmikkiyo, on 14 May 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

I'm a returned hero from level 60 so sorry for the noob question... doest this costume synthesis device only works for helmet, upper body, lower body, gloves and boots? Or it can be used in weapon?

Because I really want to have that Racing Girl Set for my Salaena badly and of course I would like to start crafting weapons first. (T.T)

You cant craft weapon, that weapon coupon comes from Gacha. You can only craft the 5 armors.

#85 Noobium

Noobium

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:19 AM

Hi,

just wanna check, the package cost 10100 cc after 30 % discount and it gives 2 x rare helmet (no stats) and a costume synthesis right?

is there any difference with the rare helmets with stats selling in cash shop? as those are selling for 1800cc each. assume 2 of those with the device it only cost 5200cc.

thanks in advance.

#86 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1953 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 06 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

Noobium, on 23 May 2017 - 12:19 AM, said:

Hi,

just wanna check, the package cost 10100 cc after 30 % discount and it gives 2 x rare helmet (no stats) and a costume synthesis right?

is there any difference with the rare helmets with stats selling in cash shop? as those are selling for 1800cc each. assume 2 of those with the device it only cost 5200cc.

thanks in advance.
ooo hope it's not too late to answer. 1800cc is only for 7 days hat. only permanent costume pieces can be synth. perma hat in cs costs 6.4k cc. don't know if the chances differ, since I never bought the package before, but they shouldn't? another thing to note is the individual costume pieces can be bought using DNP, whereas the package can only be bought using cc.

#87 CallMeMrQ

CallMeMrQ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:35 PM

is costume synthesis can get the musician costume ??

#88 draekatra

draekatra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • DN, Westwood
  • AESIRS

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:10 AM

can i ask something can i still synthesize an epic costume? like an epic costume and a rare one please reply thanks :D

#89 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:18 AM

View Postdraekatra, on 09 July 2017 - 11:10 AM, said:

can i ask something can i still synthesize an epic costume? like an epic costume and a rare one please reply thanks :D

Magical synthesis yes, but 'create new epic costume' no. You cannot use an epic costume to create another epic costume.

magical synthesis is the transfer of costume A stat into costume B. the result is costume B appearance with costume A stat.

Edited by Xenocho, 09 July 2017 - 11:18 AM.

#90 draekatra

draekatra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • DN, Westwood
  • AESIRS

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:19 AM

View PostXenocho, on 09 July 2017 - 11:18 AM, said:

Magical synthesis yes, but 'create new epic costume' no. You cannot use an epic costume to create another epic costume.

magical synthesis is the transfer of costume A stat into costume B. the result is costume B appearance with costume A stat.

OMG SO SAD AHAHAHAH THANKS BTW