36 replies to this topic

#1 MrZeul

MrZeul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 10:35 AM

Hey guys !

I was searching for a wallpaper for my favourite class Soul Eater when I realized, there are not many of them out there ( at least not many different types ). So I decided to make one of my own to have a little diversity in there.
Throughout the process I began to like the idea to share my results to you and offer you guys the opportunity to make one for you as well.

So for starters here is the results of 2 hours work:

Spoiler

I will be making a lot more with different themes on them and maybe even adding (your) char faces in there. Lets see how the responses will be on that though ^^.

I hope you guys like it :)

#2 NoHealNoHP

NoHealNoHP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • CaTLover
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:46 PM

ohhh this one is good enuf  (:>)  simple and not flashy (:])  ermm..can I say something? you might want to increase the size of the Font its kinda little for me the letter "T" looks like "l" That's all (:>)

#3 Sora1994

Sora1994

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • SoraRaida
  • DN, Holywood
  • Gryffinclaw

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:56 PM

View PostNoHealNoHP, on 23 April 2016 - 01:46 PM, said:

ohhh this one is good enuf  (:>)  simple and not flashy (:])  ermm..can I say something? you might want to increase the size of the Font its kinda little for me the letter "T" looks like "l" That's all (:>)
It's not about the size of the font though, it's the font itself.

The theme of this wallpaper looks fitting for SEs.

#4 NoHealNoHP

NoHealNoHP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • CaTLover
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:23 PM

View PostSora1994, on 23 April 2016 - 02:56 PM, said:

It's not about the size of the font though, it's the font itself.

The theme of this wallpaper looks fitting for SEs.
I see (bow)

#5 Caedoll

Caedoll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Caedoll,Caefluff
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Ketsumei-Kishidan

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:33 AM

This is such a cute idea~ please keep it up!

#6 MrZeul

MrZeul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:59 PM

Was a little busy with work and nests, but here I am again.
I am not sure about the purple colour of the emblem, I might change it to a light blue. But then there is so much blue..hmm :D I do like the font though, simple and elegant.

Open for suggestions! Hope you´ll like :)

Spoiler

Which Class should be next? :)

#7 NoHealNoHP

NoHealNoHP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • CaTLover
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:24 PM

View PostMrZeul, on 06 May 2016 - 05:59 PM, said:

Was a little busy with work and nests, but here I am again.
I am not sure about the purple colour of the emblem, I might change it to a light blue. But then there is so much blue..hmm :D I do like the font though, simple and elegant.

Open for suggestions! Hope you´ll like :)

Which Class should be next? :)
Raven? (:>)

#8 Pannya

Pannya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Panny
  • Glorious

Posted 08 May 2016 - 05:07 AM

Moon senpai make me a GM one <3 *.*

#9 MrZeul

MrZeul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:49 PM

@NoHealNoHP As requested, it is Raven this time ( took me longer than it should have ) :D Since there were no actual preferences (favourite color; char name; char screen etc. ) I improvised a bit with different Textures and I liked the Crow a lot :) Hope you do too o/

Spoiler

@Pannya Sure buddy! Any preferences? Colour/Texture/Theme? If not I´ll just improvise again :o

#10 Caedoll

Caedoll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Caedoll,Caefluff
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Ketsumei-Kishidan

Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

HOLYY THAT'S REALLY NEAT ♥ _ ♥

#11 Zay

Zay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:55 PM

Awesome backgrounds, especially the Raven one, fits so well!
Could make one for Blade Dancer?

As for colours I thought some variations from light to dark orange would fit, like in the image below:
Spoiler

It would be cool if you could make the whole picture stormy, with those little leaves, you can see them slightly in the picture.

#12 MrZeul

MrZeul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:26 PM

View PostZay, on 09 May 2016 - 05:55 PM, said:

Awesome backgrounds, especially the Raven one, fits so well!
Could make one for Blade Dancer?

As for colours I thought some variations from light to dark orange would fit, like in the image below:
Spoiler

It would be cool if you could make the whole picture stormy, with those little leaves, you can see them slightly in the picture.

I´d be glad to do it ! :)
As for the picture, do you want me to take out the leaves only, or use the full picture as texture in the background?
If I take only the leaves, I could combine them with the skill "elegant storm" where the leaves get blown in different directions and the stormy part would be in it then as well :D or do you want a seperate storm in the picture?

I have a little free time at work, so I might even finish one more picture today, if not tomorrow :)

#13 Zay

Zay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:11 PM

View PostMrZeul, on 09 May 2016 - 06:26 PM, said:

If I take only the leaves, I could combine them with the skill "elegant storm" where the leaves get blown in different directions and the stormy part would be in it then as well :D or do you want a seperate storm in the picture?

Anything would look pretty neat I think, do what you think would look the best (tongueout)  I just took this pictue as example for colours and leaves.
I don't even know what kind of leaves they are (shame) maybe blooming apple tree leaves?

#14 NoHealNoHP

NoHealNoHP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • CaTLover
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:57 PM

View PostMrZeul, on 09 May 2016 - 04:49 PM, said:

@NoHealNoHP As requested, it is Raven this time ( took me longer than it should have ) :D Since there were no actual preferences (favourite color; char name; char screen etc. ) I improvised a bit with different Textures and I liked the Crow a lot :) Hope you do too o/

Spoiler

@Pannya Sure buddy! Any preferences? Colour/Texture/Theme? If not I´ll just improvise again :o
wow (oo) (&lt;3)

#15 Pannya

Pannya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Panny
  • Glorious

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:15 PM

Moon i changed my mind :3. I'd like a ripper one maybe with black background and flames XD

#16 MrZeul

MrZeul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:18 PM

View PostZay, on 09 May 2016 - 07:11 PM, said:

Anything would look pretty neat I think, do what you think would look the best (tongueout)  I just took this pictue as example for colours and leaves.
I don't even know what kind of leaves they are (shame) maybe blooming apple tree leaves?

Alright I have a first impression for you:

Spoiler

Of course, that picture is far from finished yet ( Just colour and Background checking ). Just to give you a rough idea how the base color would look like with leaves ( I used japanese blossoms ). Should be finished in a couple of hours though. Hope it is, as you imagined :)

@Pannya Oh okay sure, Ripper it is :)

#17 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1176 posts
  • MuchAshe/Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:21 PM

View PostMrZeul, on 09 May 2016 - 04:49 PM, said:

Spoiler

Could you possibly make your wallpapers 1920x1080?

#18 Zay

Zay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:58 PM

View PostMrZeul, on 09 May 2016 - 10:18 PM, said:

Alright I have a first impression for you:

Spoiler

Of course, that picture is far from finished yet ( Just colour and Background checking ). Just to give you a rough idea how the base color would look like with leaves ( I used japanese blossoms ). Should be finished in a couple of hours though. Hope it is, as you imagined :)

Wow this looks already pretty cool (╯✧∇✧)╯
As Ashe asked already, could you make the wallpapers 1920x1080 in the end?

#19 MrZeul

MrZeul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:46 AM

View PostMuchAshe, on 09 May 2016 - 10:21 PM, said:

Could you possibly make your wallpapers 1920x1080?

Actually they should be, I always start with a blank white page adjusting the resolution first :o
I just realized it crops it back to 1200~smth when it is uploaded to CC. All images are 1920x1080 at my desktop...weird :o
Spoiler

Will try to figure out how to solve that!

@Zay Your picture is done *-* I used the same scheme of blossoms as in my prototype picture but with a different background and "warmer" colours. So it actually looks like the wind is blowing those leaves off the tree :) Hope you´ll like it :)

Spoiler

#20 Caedoll

Caedoll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Caedoll,Caefluff
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Ketsumei-Kishidan

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:50 AM

O__O so prettyyyy