Jump to content


Mo0N`s Class Wallpapers


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1316 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:01 AM

View PostMrZeul, on 10 May 2016 - 01:46 AM, said:

Actually they should be, I always start with a blank white page adjusting the resolution first :o
I just realized it crops it back to 1200~smth when it is uploaded to CC. All images are 1920x1080 at my desktop...weird :o
Spoiler

Will try to figure out how to solve that!


Could you upload them to imgur? That should fix the issue.

#22 MrZeul

MrZeul

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:20 PM

View PostMuchAshe, on 10 May 2016 - 06:01 AM, said:

Could you upload them to imgur? That should fix the issue.

Will do once I am home !!

@Pannya Ripper done. I uploaded 2 versions of this picture, simply because both look good in my opinion. The requested one with the black background here :

Spoiler

And the version without the black background, more like "blood"flames. I think it kinda fir as well, choose which one fits you best honey :D

Spoiler

Hope it suits your request :) If not let me know what to change !

#23 Zay

Zay

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:17 PM

Looking really nice, keep it up! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#24 Pannya

Pannya

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Panny
  • Glorious

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:42 PM

Oh God moon is just perfect *.*
ty very much!!!
i'm happy that i let u improvise :3
keep up like this love all your works :D

#25 MrZeul

MrZeul

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:24 AM

As MuchAshe suggested, I uploaded it with Imgur.
Made a Album out of it so all pictures are in the same page:

http://imgur.com/a/HvYmo

enjoy :)

#26 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1316 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:45 AM

View PostMrZeul, on 11 May 2016 - 01:24 AM, said:

As MuchAshe suggested, I uploaded it with Imgur.
Made a Album out of it so all pictures are in the same page:

http://imgur.com/a/HvYmo

enjoy :)

Thank you very much! Great work.

And could I maybe request a Physician one showing the difference between the cute skills like Love Virus and Healshower and the more dark side with Injector and Poison Outbreak? Not sure if that's possible.

Edited by MuchAshe, 11 May 2016 - 01:47 AM.


#27 MrZeul

MrZeul

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 04:12 PM

View PostMuchAshe, on 11 May 2016 - 01:45 AM, said:

Thank you very much! Great work.

And could I maybe request a Physician one showing the difference between the cute skills like Love Virus and Healshower and the more dark side with Injector and Poison Outbreak? Not sure if that's possible.

Hm that was quiet a tricky request. Still playing with Ideas how to present the contrast between love and darkness since yesterday. This will take a while I guess, but till then here´s a first impression of it:

Spoiler

I was rather focusing between the 2 states of love and darkness rather than on the skills heal shower or poison outbreak itself. Hope it is okay? :)

#28 Thysh

Thysh

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • RinAyami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 11 May 2016 - 04:26 PM

Looking forward to see some cleric wp (love) (love)

great artwork btw, give this man a cookie!!!

#29 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1316 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:03 PM

View PostMrZeul, on 11 May 2016 - 04:12 PM, said:

Hm that was quiet a tricky request. Still playing with Ideas how to present the contrast between love and darkness since yesterday. This will take a while I guess, but till then here´s a first impression of it:

Spoiler

I was rather focusing between the 2 states of love and darkness rather than on the skills heal shower or poison outbreak itself. Hope it is okay? :)

That's pretty much what I thought of, really like it.
But I get a feeling that Physician is out for blood (:D)

#30 Evrard

Evrard

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:35 PM

may I suggest you add links to the album and images on the first topic? these look neat! hoping for a gladiator one soon :x

#31 MrZeul

MrZeul

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 03:36 PM

View PostThysh, on 11 May 2016 - 04:26 PM, said:

Looking forward to see some cleric wp (love) (love)

great artwork btw, give this man a cookie!!!

Well it has been quite a while since I last uploaded a picture. The reason behind it is, I am currently stuck with my ideas. I am always close to finishing one, but I do not really like the end result of it, so I get the feeling of not improving. That is why I already discarded 4 Moonlord attempts and 2 Crus attempts. Finally I have an "okay" result for the crusader so I want to share it here after a long pause.

Spoiler

I am still not that strongly convinced about this one, but I like to play with the difference of themes, as muchashe suggested some time ago ( difference between the sides of a character ). So yeah this one should show the difference between the holy and calm side of a crus while showing his immens destructive power.
Hope you´ll like it even though I cannot entirely ( mindset wise ) :/

Since it has been so long, I will upload a second picture. This one was quite nice to make and more convincing, since I got a little creative with the logo of the class ( used it as Tattoo on his arm ). As requested it is a gladiator picture. I hope you guys like it :)

Spoiler

Edited by MrZeul, 07 June 2016 - 08:02 PM.


#32 iKiwi

iKiwi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Hueiiwi
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:26 PM

Hey Mo0n,
Could you please do one of these for destroyer too? Since the effects of the ex skills of destro are light blue-ish, could you do it of that color? The rest is up to you

#33 Evrard

Evrard

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 22 June 2016 - 05:23 PM

that gladiator one is SO FREAKING AWESOME O_O omg man you're a genius

#34 MrZeul

MrZeul

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:53 PM

View PostiKiwi, on 07 June 2016 - 10:26 PM, said:

Hey Mo0n,
Could you please do one of these for destroyer too? Since the effects of the ex skills of destro are light blue-ish, could you do it of that color? The rest is up to you

Been Trying to figure out a strong impression the picture should leave..hope I got it right for you :)

Spoiler

Let me know if you want me to add/change something :)

View PostEvrard, on 22 June 2016 - 05:23 PM, said:

that gladiator one is SO FREAKING AWESOME O_O omg man you're a genius

Ty vm, glad you like it :) get it? glad... *silence* xD

#35 Caedoll

Caedoll

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Caedoll,Tatsubon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • LogHorizon

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:59 PM

♥.♥

#36 iKiwi

iKiwi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Hueiiwi
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 25 June 2016 - 04:39 AM

View PostMrZeul, on 22 June 2016 - 10:53 PM, said:

Been Trying to figure out a strong impression the picture should leave..hope I got it right for you :)

Spoiler
Let me know if you want me to add/change something :)
Don't worry, I like it \o\

#37 MrZeul

MrZeul

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:45 PM

Heya!

Just sliding this one in without any comments (:>) hope you like it

Spoiler


(<3)