• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • 00raymond
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Ketsumei-Kishidan

Posted 26 April 2016 - 05:27 AM

Posted Image

Guild Leader: BitingElf (Tiger is easier)

Veterans: Spruutje, laurabie

Senior Guild Members: SliverCutie, Lady_Leshur

member status: recruiting members ( ° ^°)9

Language(s): ENG

minimal lvl: lvl 0 ^^

guild lvl: 30

Guild bonuses: PvE exp lvl 3, PvP bonus lvl 1, damage reduction lvl 2

discord channel: https://discord.gg/0s49wMPNEG9tRs0w

Posted Image

HoneyMoon_EU is mainly focused on friendships in Dragon Nest. we mainly do PvE but a bit of PvP from time to time is mixed in too (mainly cous i am really bad at PvP but w/e xD). our goal is to make a friendly and active guild that the guild members can enjoy. Our name comes from the NA guild called HoneyMoon and thus we are the EU branch of it ^^

Posted Image

PvE

as of now you can ask the veterans, senior guild members and me the guild master bor boost and doing some parties, i'm currently waiting for guildies to get to lvl 90 so we can do some guild runs for various nests including RDN.

PvP

I myself am not all that good at PvP but i still like to to it from time to time, cous hey i'm not terrible either lel. I mainly play PvP on my ML as it was my first char and i trained a lot with it while getting it to lvl 70 (max back then).

Activity

If you are unable to play for whatever reason (don't tell us your reason, it's your personal problem we dun have to know it ^^) warn me or a veteran about it, we'll keep you un the guild then.
being inactive for more than 10 days will result in you being kicked.

Posted Image

we're working on getting better and better bonusses, we need guild points thus more members to earn points faster Cx all bonusses applied now will be refreshed eevery time the bonusses expire.

Posted Image

THESE ARE IMPORTANT:

* be respectfull towards other guilds, nobody likes guildies that are *******s. being disrespectfull to others will result in a kick from the guild!
* don't spam other guildies with questions for carries, gold, guild status, etc. you will get a few warnings at first, after these warnings you will be kicked from the guild!
* NO SCAMMING, scamming other guildies or other players for that matter will result in a well earned kick and a report to the DNEU team!!!

Posted Image

It's quite easy:
- PM/mail 00raymond or BitingElf (00raymond is guild leader for now, BitingElf is my main and resides in the Ketsumei-kishidan guild)
- join our discord server: https://discord.gg/0s49wMPNEG9tRs0w
  ^ Discord is the best way for us to easely add you and/or get to know you so don't be shy and join

Posted Image

Dance Party xD

(BitingElf in this picture lel)

Posted Image

Some random get together waiting for an RDN pt

(veteran laurabie, MissHelios and me in this one)

Posted Image

Another dance lel

(LifePillar and my Dark Avenger DarkBite, haven't seen LifePillar online lately)

Posted Image

Edited by BitingTiger, 09 May 2016 - 07:10 AM.

#2 RubyLuna

RubyLuna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • TomatoSoup
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Ketsumei-Kishidan

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:45 PM

Biting has a guild? :0

#3 BitingTiger

BitingTiger