#1 Raptor

Raptor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1467 posts
  • Thasus

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:46 AM

Hai guise, so I was wondering if Punishing Swing EX is bugged now, 'cause the skill states it has Fire Attribute now, and aside from the burning part I see no Fire damage, also I tried with different conversión jades and the skill was getting the element of the jade (tense)

Also, I was checking out the info at freedomplays from the 90 cap, and I haven't found anything that states the fire damage was taken away from the skill.

#2 Nindja

Nindja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Nindja/pika
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:02 PM

Probably ninja patch.
Punishing Swing EX
– the explosion is changed to phy damage (PVE, PVP)

#3 Raptor

Raptor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1467 posts
  • Thasus

Posted 29 April 2016 - 08:20 AM

View PostNindja, on 28 April 2016 - 04:02 PM, said:

Probably ninja patch.
Punishing Swing EX
– the explosion is changed to phy damage (PVE, PVP)

AFAIK, that part of the patch refers to the residual damage made by the bomb (the part that says 20% of Matk)

Posted Image

Also, what would be the point to apply 1 change but not the rest of the boost? (tense)  And as long as I can remember, in cap 80 the bomb did fire damage on the main hit, not only the burn damage

#4 Nindja

Nindja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Nindja/pika
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:26 AM

You got me wrong. Burn dmg will be still there(20% of magic attack). Its just that fire dmg attribute get removed, making it be a still ok dmg dealing skill with any ele conversion jade and provoke raise to 16sec ->which is what makes it boost, not because they remove the elemental attack from him or give % boost.

#5 Raptor

Raptor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1467 posts
  • Thasus

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:52 AM

View PostNindja, on 29 April 2016 - 10:26 AM, said:

You got me wrong. Burn dmg will be still there(20% of magic attack). Its just that fire dmg attribute get removed, making it be a still ok dmg dealing skill with any ele conversion jade and provoke raise to 16sec ->which is what makes it boost, not because they remove the elemental attack from him or give % boost.

So we'll still get the burn damage of 20% Matk, yet the skill won't be itself Fire anymore? I'm aware of the changes made to destroyer, but I just want to know if the lack of fire damage now is a bug or ninja'd without removing it from the skill description, because AFAIK, there was no change about the fire attribute to the skill in the recent patch nor in the 90 cap one.