Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:12 AM

What would be the core tree for her? I see that no pve SH's use traps

#2 Neolia

Neolia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:36 AM

Trap is annoying to build, you're most of the time transformed and you don't have the time to spam it, only ice is nice but 40% chance on 1 hit to hit no perma and awful to cast.

I'll see to make 1 when i'll have time. Q.Q  (Will maybe be not good but still :3)

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1292 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:47 AM

As an expert at playing Silver Hunter with years of experience, I can tell you the best build hands down is this:

https://dnmaze.com/s...-0-00--0-0-----

#4 YouMakeMyDay

YouMakeMyDay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • (Neko Armageddon Breeder Kings)

Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:27 AM

View PostMuchAshe, on 03 May 2016 - 05:47 AM, said:

As an expert at playing Silver Hunter with years of experience, I can tell you the best build hands down is this:

Seriously? for years? Silver Hunter was just recently launched. what the fish.

#5 Jauwee

Jauwee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Grygz
  • DN, Holywood
  • BoRacaY

Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:48 AM

View PostMuchAshe, on 03 May 2016 - 05:47 AM, said:

lol for that "years of experience"
tho my potential build for silver hunter without traps is almost identical as yours tho

SH with Trap:

SH without Trap:

#6 Neolia

Neolia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:56 AM

I guess that's the build i'm currently using on CDN :

The only core skills are the one using while transformed (i guess like DA) archer side is useless and you're magic so i took the crit skill to use point and i guess would be cool to get crit cap for low gear or anytime.

I don't like trap as i said earlier. SilverHunter is about the Yellow skills when transformed and you don't have time to use anything else because of CD and the cd reduc with 1st passive. ( + only yellow skills can be use in the air so please i only wanna fly.)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Neolia, 03 May 2016 - 10:57 AM.

#7 Kanluran

Kanluran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4659 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:26 AM

can SH compete with sniper in terms of DPS?

#8 Jauwee

Jauwee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Grygz
  • DN, Holywood
  • BoRacaY

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:48 PM

View PostNeolia, on 03 May 2016 - 10:56 AM, said:

I guess that's the build i'm currently using on CDN :

The only core skills are the one using while transformed (i guess like DA) archer side is useless and you're magic so i took the crit skill to use point and i guess would be cool to get crit cap for low gear or anytime.

I don't like trap as i said earlier. SilverHunter is about the Yellow skills when transformed and you don't have time to use anything else because of CD and the cd reduc with 1st passive. ( + only yellow skills can be use in the air so please i only wanna fly.)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

i haven't considered SH being an Int type archer, so Wise of Owl is nice but, is it worth the 10SP for a 28sec window? with 92sec waiting time to buff it again? (:[)

#9 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1292 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:07 PM

View PostJauwee, on 03 May 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:

lol for that "years of experience"
tho my potential build for silver hunter without traps is almost identical as yours tho

SH with Trap:

SH without Trap:

View PostYouMakeMyDay, on 03 May 2016 - 09:27 AM, said:

Seriously? for years? Silver Hunter was just recently launched. what the fish.

Is sarcasm that hard to detect tho? D:

#10 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:34 AM

View PostKanluran, on 03 May 2016 - 11:26 AM, said:

can SH compete with sniper in terms of DPS?

Not wven close.

She is closer to sentinels damage than sniper.

And silver hunter was released half a year ago, but muchashe was being sarcastic obviously

#11 Neolia

Neolia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:10 AM

View PostJauwee, on 03 May 2016 - 04:48 PM, said:

i haven't considered SH being an Int type archer, so Wise of Owl is nice but, is it worth the 10SP for a 28sec window? with 92sec waiting time to buff it again? (:[)

Well i was never using Archer skill and INT make it harder to get crit cap, so i'm fine it cost 10points so i reach 45 points easily for something that can increase my dmg for a bit compare to archer skill i'll not use at all.

#12 Jauwee

Jauwee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Grygz
  • DN, Holywood
  • BoRacaY

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:14 AM

View PostNeolia, on 04 May 2016 - 08:10 AM, said:

Well i was never using Archer skill and INT make it harder to get crit cap, so i'm fine it cost 10points so i reach 45 points easily for something that can increase my dmg for a bit compare to archer skill i'll not use at all.

well, it`s worth it. i`m solo leveling and when i buffed Wise of the Owl and fight the boss, crit`s raining <3
just gonna use it in the proper DPS window, tho it doesn't really reflect in the stats

Another concern is this...
I've been seeing people using Crossbow link, which at first i didn't prefer. Well crossbow link is kinda strong and helpful to dish out remaining monsters. and its range is quite cool to. so i was thinking of getting level 1 of it, and drop Liberty Attack to level 1 or so?
Though i know that it won't be of to much use when we transformed, since we`re gonna spam the leftmost branch of the hunter tree..
Any thoughts about it?

Edited by Jauwee, 04 May 2016 - 08:41 AM.

#13 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:22 PM

Just theory talking here with close to 0 experience

SH is pure light, so any decent geared SH with a lot of light attack will do crap dmg with any non elemental attack relatively to any skill with light attribute, especially in parties where element debuffs are a bigger factor

So I'd rather take owl's insight for early grinding and even on the final build for stuff like HB (definitely helps more than putting point on archer's "DPS" skills since they're all bad)

also crossbow link isn't light element from what I've seen (op lv30 hunter on sea) so I doubt I'll use it or take it at all since it looks ok for grinding when you oneshot everything with anything but ultimately it will be a weak filler that you'll most likely never use (from lv90 gameplay videos I've seen, you got low CDs and enough skills to fill a pretty much endless rotation without any real downtimes)

Edited by Schiz, 04 May 2016 - 12:23 PM.

#14 Jauwee

Jauwee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Grygz
  • DN, Holywood
  • BoRacaY

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:57 PM

View PostSchiz, on 04 May 2016 - 12:22 PM, said:

also crossbow link isn't light element from what I've seen (op lv30 hunter on sea) so I doubt I'll use it or take it at all since it looks ok for grinding when you oneshot everything with anything but ultimately it will be a weak filler that you'll most likely never use (from lv90 gameplay videos I've seen, you got low CDs and enough skills to fill a pretty much endless rotation without any real downtimes)

so it`s just for leveling purposes eh,
thanks bro

#15 amber8790

amber8790

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:52 PM

What jades to be used for SH...
and how do i make my SH Strong.
PLZ REPLY!!!!!

#16 Addely

Addely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:15 PM

View Postamber8790, on 07 May 2016 - 12:52 PM, said:

What jades to be used for SH...
and how do i make my SH Strong.
PLZ REPLY!!!!!
She uses magic attack,so wise, life and light

Edited by Addely, 07 May 2016 - 04:15 PM.

#17 amber8790

amber8790

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:33 AM

okay TY