43 replies to this topic

#41 HarukazeWD

HarukazeWD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:18 PM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 29 April 2017 - 01:22 PM, said:

What are the current known bugs of SH? As far as I know, Aerial Wild Shot's Massive Holy Arrow still deals no damage and sometimes Arrow Storm doesn't also deal damage as well.

From my experience, that Arrow Storm deals damage or not depends on where do you locate it. If you aim Arrow Storm at the head, or the top, of the target, there is a high possibility that Arrow Storm will not deal damage. I recommend you to aim at the body, or the middle, of the target. It will be much better

For Aerial Wild Shot's Massive Holy Arrow, I agree with you.

Edited by HarukazeWD, 02 May 2017 - 04:19 PM.

#42 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1156 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:18 AM

View PostHarukazeWD, on 02 May 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

From my experience, that Arrow Storm deals damage or not depends on where do you locate it. If you aim Arrow Storm at the head, or the top, of the target, there is a high possibility that Arrow Storm will not deal damage. I recommend you to aim at the body, or the middle, of the target. It will be much better

For Aerial Wild Shot's Massive Holy Arrow, I agree with you.

Did you test it out?

I used to hit it on the ground and yeah sometimes it does no damage that I started using it's Tracking Arrows version to ensure a hit The Tracking Arrows deal less damage if I remember correctly right?.

#43 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 564 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:08 AM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 03 May 2017 - 12:18 AM, said:

Did you test it out?

I used to hit it on the ground and yeah sometimes it does no damage that I started using it's Tracking Arrows version to ensure a hit The Tracking Arrows deal less damage if I remember correctly right?.

I tested out Arrow Storm [Sharpnel] on BTG, and I get full 8 hits with damage.

Posted Image
Posted Image

also tried hitting the ground (near the golem) and I also get 8 hits with damage.

And yes, Arrow Storm [Sharpnel] > Arrow Storm [Tracking] in terms of damage and hits.

Edited by Nvin, 03 May 2017 - 03:12 AM.

#44 HarukazeWD

HarukazeWD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:23 AM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 03 May 2017 - 12:18 AM, said:

Did you test it out?

Yes, the damage is lesser than the direct hit, and since the AoE of the skill is pretty narrow, I strongly suggest to aim at the target's body so that the AoE will able to cover the target's hitbox.

I haven't done a real research about this issue. It's from my observations and experiences, but I think it's enough for me to explain how the skill works :D

Edited by HarukazeWD, 11 May 2017 - 11:27 AM.