Eslix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:24 PM

Hello,
I have watched some video's where SH stay in the air the whole time.:

https://www.youtube....h?v=xP5qWQZaOE8

Does anyone know what combo/order the spells must be cast to be able to fly? And are CD plates needed for it?

Thnx

#2 Addely

Addely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:21 PM

View PostEslix, on 09 May 2016 - 03:24 PM, said:

Hello,
I have watched some video's where SH stay in the air the whole time.:

https://www.youtube....h?v=xP5qWQZaOE8

Does anyone know what combo/order the spells must be cast to be able to fly? And are CD plates needed for it?

Thnx

??? Just watch what skills is he using in the vid xD but its more about getting smooth jumping not the order of skills I guess

#3 Eslix

Eslix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:30 PM

well, its going pretty fast to follow XD
Besides, the first spell he uses called evasion or something ( the spell on the right side of Silver hunter spell ) he uses to go in the air, how does he do that? I used the spell but didnt go up that high lol

#4 Papaya

Papaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Mango
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Connect

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:55 PM

You can press spacebar during moment evasion to go higher up. Also seems like the unnerfed SH to me, we got the nerfed version which has less airtime ;c

#5 Eslix

Eslix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:57 AM

ah that explains. would be nice though to fly around a bit.

I did manage to get high in the air by tumble + air raid ( normal attack button ) I am then high enough to be able to spam Wild Shot, Deluge Bolt, Razor Wind, Arrow Storm, Spiral Bolt, and Tornado shot after eachother before hitting the ground,its a really nice combo imo.

#6 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:36 AM

from what ive experienced, id rather cast the 32 (whatever its called) to debuff then liberty attack > tornado shot ins from the ground cause its much faster

then I spam whatever else from the air, im still crap at it but you can alternate between monkey catch and aerial wild shot at least once and cast pretty much everything from the air then back to liberty attack+tornado shot ins. I dont like casting it from the air, it just takes too damn long