• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alsariu

Alsariu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 08:49 PM

ON the 7.5.16 i used my Dnp to get the bleed Hero bundel in wihte. i saw there was a geraints coin bag included (with 100 coins) . In German it sates qute: "Ein Münzbeutel mit 100 geraint müzen." (pcture herePosted Image) wich means i should get 100 Geraint coins for oppening it. but i gut only "50" out of it, half of the promised amount. That is a Rip off especially if you consider that you can get a weapon exchange copon(wich i wanted and was the reason of my purchase) for 100 geranits coins. (set and my coins Posted Image) i bourgt 3-4 of the chests out of frustration. wiche gave me 9 more)

I am in Rage that i was rpped off in this way. I have no more words than big Disappiontment. I really hope this issue and my problem get fixed..  but if it stays the way it is. i wouldn’t have enough trust in the game and/or the offers to spent money on the game.

#2 Addely

Addely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:19 AM

That's a fatal typo, because it should have been written 50 not 100, like it was with argenta and velskud sets. You should write a ticket

#3 Zay

Zay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:26 PM

Unfortunately there has been made a typo in the translation, it's meant to be 50 Geraint Coins. I'd suggest you to contact the Cherry Messenger about this issue.

Also please do not create another thread about the same topic when there already exist one.

#4 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1330 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:04 PM

Dear Players,

This issue has been known and have already reported to the admins.