Jump to content


Haki's Artfarts


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 iDuntLikeNames

iDuntLikeNames

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • xSnowii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:08 AM

Hey everybody! Imma keep it short
I am lazy, I like to draw, I feel like I need more practice ^-^

I take requests, so if you want a drawing just post a kind of clear as possible screenshot of your characters maybe different angles ^-^

Also I have no idea how each of them will be, there might be differences on each drawings since im practicing different poses different characters different coloring techniques (atleast want to do this) That's why I won't be asking gold but of course feel free to send it to my main (xSnowii) if you want to lelol

(Cae encouraged me to do this so yer I hope I won't regret it huhuhu)


I can't promise they will look like this, and Im sorry if someone gets a way better drawing (already explained it) heheh

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

(Made a simple sketchy profile pic bcz I was bored heheh also I never draw boys :C IDK WHY I guess I see myself enough in the mirror P:)

Posted Image

Edited by iDuntLikeNames, 17 May 2016 - 12:30 AM.


#2 Caedoll

Caedoll

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Caedoll,Tatsubon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • LogHorizon

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:10 AM

*STALKS*



#3 elliotfaith

elliotfaith

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 499 posts
  • oneons
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:40 PM

*stalks too*

#4 Zay

Zay

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

*Guessing that I have to stalk aswell*

#5 Gemma

Gemma

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Gemma
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:18 PM

Ooh Haki made a topic *^*

You're only going to post full drawings, or the sketches from the art page too?

#6 iDuntLikeNames

iDuntLikeNames

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • xSnowii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:25 PM

View PostGemma, on 16 May 2016 - 05:18 PM, said:

Ooh Haki made a topic *^*

You're only going to post full drawings, or the sketches from the art page too?

Gemmaaaa bebeeee C: I think ill keep it on full drawings, if people are interested in the DN sketches Ill probably post that too ^-^

Edited by iDuntLikeNames, 17 May 2016 - 12:31 AM.


#7 Kudasaru

Kudasaru

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Norabel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:35 PM

Please please!!! I'd love u to practice with my little Nora :3 (can pass u other more cute costumes if u wish)

https://i.imgur.com/2IhxbqH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7ZgWWg3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yT3GSZ2.jpg

#8 iDuntLikeNames

iDuntLikeNames

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • xSnowii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:09 PM

View PostKudasaru, on 16 May 2016 - 11:35 PM, said:

Please please!!! I'd love u to practice with my little Nora :3 (can pass u other more cute costumes if u wish)

https://i.imgur.com/2IhxbqH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7ZgWWg3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yT3GSZ2.jpg

First of all cute character ^o^ My loli looks the same good taste good taste ¬ u ¬

Ill post the sketch as well because sketches for some reason look better idk

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by iDuntLikeNames, 18 May 2016 - 10:49 PM.


#9 Kudasaru

Kudasaru

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Norabel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:20 PM

View PostiDuntLikeNames, on 18 May 2016 - 10:09 PM, said:

First of all cute character ^o^ My loli looks the same good taste good taste ¬ u ¬

Ill post the sketch as well because sketches for some reason look better idk

Posted Image

Posted Image

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH That looks so awesome!!!! both the sketch and the colored one, i love them!!! TY SOOOOOO MUCH!!!
*Fan of Snowii incoming*

(love) (love) (love) (love) (love) (love)

#10 unsu

unsu

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • .Nihilus./Rishen
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Orarion

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:52 PM

Yoo \o/  I've seen your art and i was wondering if you could do something with my Guard *-*
If you need more pics of him just let me know! :3

PS: regarding the decal i wonder if it would be posible to only draw the part of the decal located under his eyes, not the part on his forehead!

Ty vm! :D

http://imgur.com/D4xCqod
http://imgur.com/290tPqo
http://imgur.com/SB6NZ3a
http://imgur.com/iGKMjaH
http://imgur.com/gyXQxIw
http://imgur.com/sJq7tgp

#11 iDuntLikeNames

iDuntLikeNames

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • xSnowii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:39 PM

WHO IS THAT POKEMON ?!?!?!??

Posted Image


ITS PIKACHU HUHUHUH

Posted Image




Just kidding here is the real pokemon
hope u like it ^^
Posted Image

Edited by iDuntLikeNames, 20 May 2016 - 10:58 PM.


#12 Jasel

Jasel

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:55 AM

Oh, well. I think I am definitely going to stalk this thread too. How about some training with one of my characters? It might be rather challenging, but I'd like it drawn next to her cerberus mount (or on her own if you are not into drawing three headed dogs lol). No need for flashy backgrounds or extra decoration tho. Here's some references:

http://imgur.com/a/xnO1W

Keep the work up, looking awesome so far!

Edited by Jasel, 21 May 2016 - 02:56 AM.


#13 unsu

unsu

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • .Nihilus./Rishen
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Orarion

Posted 22 May 2016 - 06:13 PM

View PostiDuntLikeNames, on 20 May 2016 - 10:39 PM, said:

WHO IS THAT POKEMON ?!?!?!??

Posted Image


ITS PIKACHU HUHUHUH

Posted Image




Just kidding here is the real pokemon
hope u like it ^^
Posted Image

OMG dude it's soo cooool! :D Tyy vmmmm!! i love iiiit :D And good joooke loool hahahahahaaha
Gonna show it to our guildmates ^^

Tyy agaain! :3

#14 aristateles

aristateles

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Tiphareth
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 22 May 2016 - 06:27 PM

Hakiiiiii, if you have time I would like to have your drawing of my Tipha^^, thank you~

pict : http://imgur.com/SwE9vyy

anyway, happy birthday ^^

#15 iDuntLikeNames

iDuntLikeNames

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • xSnowii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 27 June 2016 - 04:27 PM

Hey everybody I'll try to draw the last two as soon as possible, I have been really busy and havent been drawing for a while (so hopefully they will look oke when I start drawing them heheh :P) but anyways Imma close the thread for now. I might open it again, but idk when. Also I didn't have many requests so it's probably fine hahaha thank you for your patience c:

#16 Willyboi

Willyboi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:59 PM

Hello Mr.Draw, my friend name Shoucouscouus want a draw from you, and this is my friend link O.o
http://imgur.com/mHewUtm and http://imgur.com/IIGczxs

#17 iKiwi

iKiwi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Hueiiwi
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:05 PM

Good job Haki \o\
Keep going :v

#18 iDuntLikeNames

iDuntLikeNames

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • xSnowii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 30 July 2016 - 04:25 AM

View PostJasel, on 21 May 2016 - 02:55 AM, said:

Oh, well. I think I am definitely going to stalk this thread too. How about some training with one of my characters? It might be rather challenging, but I'd like it drawn next to her cerberus mount (or on her own if you are not into drawing three headed dogs lol). No need for flashy backgrounds or extra decoration tho. Here's some references:

http://imgur.com/a/xnO1W

Keep the work up, looking awesome so far!

Hey!! I am really late and I wish I did a colored drawing with more details and everything you mentioned but I am really busy lately and I barely draw anymore. Im so sorry about this I hope I'll continue in the future but this is what I have for you for sure hope  you like it!

Posted Image

#19 Jasel

Jasel

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 30 July 2016 - 09:14 PM

I completely forgot I had a request in here, haha! Looks good. Thank you for the drawing!

#20 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 30 July 2016 - 09:21 PM

View PostiDuntLikeNames, on 16 May 2016 - 04:08 AM, said:

Hey everybody! Imma keep it short
I am lazy, I like to draw, I feel like I need more practice ^-^

I take requests, so if you want a drawing just post a kind of clear as possible screenshot of your characters maybe different angles ^-^

If you're still taking requests, here are my screen shots! (:])