Naerwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Khyrrigan, Senkahara
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PinkyFish / ex-Askaw

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:41 PM

So, I wanted to revive this thread with the appearance of the 93cap accessories.
Of course, the best choice is usually triple Genesis + abyss earring, but some of us don't have the ressources to get that, thus why I revived this thread.
For now, my Spirit Dancer is still using crit-element techniques rings with Dusk Hunter-Abolisher, STR tech for Praetor and ecstatic dance(well, this one is not that interesting, but this is now one of the only necklace giving offensive stats besides genesis, so I'll take the 3k STR)
IdnL accessories don't seem that valuable unless you get to the fd breaking point, and any fd gives you a significant boost, but for now, technique seems to give the most, but here's the catch :
Is tech90 S better than tech93 A ? the S rings seems to outvalue the 93 ones for not losing that much crit and still retaining that 1% elem atk advantage (also the fact that abolisher up moves to earring slot, which is used for praetor), earrings and necklace seem pretty close stat wise, so earring is whatever, lv93 necklace has a huge edge of having a useful tech up (GDB instead of ecstatic dance, that's something (:]) )
Again, is going quad tech because genesis is not an option, or are there interesting mixes using idnL/93 accessories, and if so, what version to use ?
Same question applies for Soul Eater, apart from the fact that the tech ups are well rounded, and the move from the 93 change merely swaps the skills, so using quad tech gets you the same skill.
[post writing note : I'm playing on the Eu server, so tough accs with potential is not an option either (sorry) , I thought it would be useful to say it.]
As always, this is based on my own opinion and experience, so feel free to discuss and debate about it, and on that, have nice day. (:>)

#22 Randomist

Randomist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Too Many
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:50 PM

View PostNaerwin, on 17 February 2017 - 06:41 PM, said:

For now, my Spirit Dancer is still using crit-element techniques rings with Dusk Hunter-Abolisher, STR tech for Praetor and ecstatic dance(well, this one is not that interesting, but this is now one of the only necklace giving offensive stats besides genesis, so I'll take the 3k STR)

You could change your 90 tech necklace to the 93 tech.

93 tech no longer has ecstatic dance. For SD, it's General Dunblade right now.