Cc Are Legal To Trade Again, What's The Fair Price?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Reichi

Reichi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:11 AM

So ye, I was told, that Zay was informed by GMs, that CC can be traded again. And I really don't know, what the fair price would be, some say 1:10 or even 1:14, other say its way too high. Need the opinion of more people, so can you share your thoughts.

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1341 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:41 AM

No official statement, no thanks.

#3 XianRx

XianRx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1188 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • i wonder why i still login everyday....

Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:54 AM

Moar scam...
Moar shout...
Moar chaos...

#4 Reichi

Reichi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:21 AM

View PostXianRx, on 22 May 2016 - 12:54 AM, said:

Moar scam...
Moar shout...
Moar chaos...
maybe, but more cash for game, and that's what they want.

#5 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:34 AM

I know still know of ppl instareporting whenever they see someone send a  bird so yeah, no thx. And Zay is just a DNM, when you get your account banned, his statements are not gonna stand strong for CC.

Also go around to SEA forums, there has been a recent massive ban due to illegal trades, good luck

#6 Reichi

Reichi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:40 AM

View PostRokes, on 22 May 2016 - 01:34 AM, said:

I know still know of ppl instareporting whenever they see someone send a  bird so yeah, no thx. And Zay is just a DNM, when you get your account banned, his statements are not gonna stand strong for CC.

Also go around to SEA forums, there has been a recent massive ban due to illegal trades, good luck
welp, let's wait for official statement then, gonna try to catch GM next week, just to confirm.

#7 Zay

Zay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:41 AM

View PostRokes, on 22 May 2016 - 01:34 AM, said:

Don't forget that EU =/= SEA.

In SEA there are a lot more scammers around, which resulted in CC trading being illegal there.
In EU CC trading is a lot more healthy, so this rule does not apply there.
Doesn't mean that there are absolutely no scammers on EU, but they still occur less.

#8 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:48 AM

This is the only official statement we got so far:

Posted Image

Unless something has changed recently that I am not aware of, I dont know why are you bringing this up again

Edited by Rokes, 22 May 2016 - 05:48 AM.

#9 TrollingKing

TrollingKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • TrollingKing
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PorjectX

Posted 22 May 2016 - 07:00 AM

View PostZay, on 22 May 2016 - 05:41 AM, said:

Don't forget that EU =/= SEA.

In SEA there are a lot more scammers around, which resulted in CC trading being illegal there.
In EU CC trading is a lot more healthy, so this rule does not apply there.
Doesn't mean that there are absolutely no scammers on EU, but they still occur less.
The bait tho, pls just don't spread any news that are not officially announced :D

#10 Surprised

Surprised

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1016 posts
  • Condom
  • Godly

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:15 PM

Well; unless there's actual confirmation of the staff I'm inclined to not believe anything that comes out of the mouth of another regarding this subject.

No offense to the people but DNM's don't exist on this server no more, so they're just regular players like you and I. Which makes what ever comes out of their mouth not 100% reliable. Especially there's no 1 to fall back on when a trade happens and your account gets wiped.

Imagine this scenario;

Player 1 : Birding : '' Selling CC 1:100000 ratio ''
Player 2: Screenshots and reports
Player 1 : Gets account wiped and writes a ticket.
Cherry : responds with : Selling CC is not allowed.
Player 1: Argues with '' But Zay said it was allowed ''
Cherry : Responds with '' Who the fish is Zay, he aint part of the staff. He's a nobody ''
Player 1 : ButtfĂșcked hard.

See the situation?

Zay's the one saying it but he can't confirm it completely and you'd be the 1 biting the bullet for nothing.

Edited by Surprised, 22 May 2016 - 04:21 PM.

#11 Zay

Zay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:42 PM

View PostTrollingKing, on 22 May 2016 - 07:00 AM, said:

The bait tho, pls just don't spread any news that are not officially announced :D

View PostSurprised, on 22 May 2016 - 04:15 PM, said:

No offense to the people but DNM's don't exist on this server no more, so they're just regular players like you and I.

Zay's the one saying it but he can't confirm it completely and you'd be the 1 biting the bullet for nothing.

DNMs do still exist, but not in the same way as we used to earlier. We're planning everything from scratch with CC, since the whole DNM thing is new to them.
After all the fact, that you guys can still trust us as so highly anticipated official source of informations didn't change. There will follow a post from a moderator later on Tuesday (would be Monday but it's a holiday in SG).

Also there would be no point for me to make the effort to spread wrong info, if everything was wrong I'd be banned long ago though.

#12 Surprised

Surprised

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1016 posts
  • Condom
  • Godly

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:02 PM

View PostZay, on 22 May 2016 - 04:42 PM, said:

DNMs do still exist, but not in the same way as we used to earlier. We're planning everything from scratch with CC, since the whole DNM thing is new to them.
After all the fact, that you guys can still trust us as so highly anticipated official source of informations didn't change. There will follow a post from a moderator later on Tuesday (would be Monday but it's a holiday in SG).

Also there would be no point for me to make the effort to spread wrong info, if everything was wrong I'd be banned long ago though.

Moot point is; for the time being nothing is 100% sure and there's a chance on a 180 degree turn and CC saying '' fish you '', we don't want DNM's. Untill there's an actual post that's transparant enough to enlighten us, the community, I don't put a lot of trust in what you say. As simple as that.

Whether you defend yourself of being a person that would scam others or not, I don't know you and you don't know me. I have no reason to befriend you nor treat you as a hostile person for as we are still both players on the equal level of playing the game as it is.

#13 Atolli

Atolli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Atolli / Tyche
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:18 PM

Uhm we aren't fully instituted yet since we are still kinda getting used to each other and don't have all the rights yet but we are already helping out with stuff and following orders.

Zay feels a bit hurt? since you won't believe him, but I think it's understandable since we don't have any forum rights yet and you don't really have any means to know where we are coming from at this point.

Either way we already asked a CC staff member to confirm this for you and they'll make someone else leave a official comment on this matter within the next days.

I hope this'll clear up the confusion a bit. Posted Image

Edited by Atolli, 22 May 2016 - 05:19 PM.

#14 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:25 PM

View PostAtolli, on 22 May 2016 - 05:18 PM, said:

Uhm we aren't fully instituted yet since we are still kinda getting used to each other

Doesn't your "contract" end in june? How come you still havent been instituted when you are supposed to be kicked in june? Just wondering

Edited by Rokes, 22 May 2016 - 05:27 PM.

#15 Zay

Zay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:31 PM

View PostRokes, on 22 May 2016 - 05:25 PM, said:

Doesn't your "contract" end in june? How come you still havent been instituted when you are supposed to be kicked in june?

This info is invalid by now, we're working with them together. CC has many hierarchy orders and it needs a lot of discussion and approval from higher ups to decide when we get moderator rights and whatnot.

#16 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:34 PM

I would actually be sad if CC is allowed to be sold again, it would probably mean we are not getting DNP coupons anytime soon, but whatever BP/TK are gonna be happy when/if it gets confirmed

Edited by Rokes, 22 May 2016 - 05:35 PM.

#17 Emeritsu

Emeritsu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 07:02 PM

I just hope they wont give up DNP system, some cash items cant be sold even via gift...(looking at you expansion for heraldry)
I'd rather get DNP system over CC selling

Edited by Emeritsu, 22 May 2016 - 07:03 PM.

#18 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:19 PM

View PostZay, on 22 May 2016 - 04:42 PM, said:

if everything was wrong I'd be banned long ago though.
implying someone would take care about the forum

View PostAtolli, on 22 May 2016 - 05:18 PM, said:

Uhm we aren't fully instituted yet since we are still kinda getting used to each other and don't have all the rights yet but we are already helping out with stuff and following orders.

Zay feels a bit hurt? since you won't believe him, but I think it's understandable since we don't have any forum rights yet and you don't really have any means to know where we are coming from at this point.

Either way we already asked a CC staff member to confirm this for you and they'll make someone else leave a official comment on this matter within the next days.

I hope this'll clear up the confusion a bit. Posted Image

following orders made me lul a bit

it's not only about forum rights. besides sputtering with pure amateurism, the company isn't holding their and shanda's words yet. so in first place we would have to trust CC. looking forward for "that" official announcement. let the reign of the tyraDNMs being again. \o/

#19 Reichi

Reichi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:35 PM

View PostEmeritsu, on 22 May 2016 - 07:02 PM, said:

I just hope they wont give up DNP system, some cash items cant be sold even via gift...(looking at you expansion for heraldry)
I'd rather get DNP system over CC selling
was DNP system implied in Korea?

#20 CaptainCustard

CaptainCustard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Pandemona
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX / Divergent

Posted 23 May 2016 - 12:50 AM

OP seems well-meaning, but this topic really shouldn't have been posted (and I doubt Zay meant for it to be posted in public)

CC have a policy of not communicating - possibly because 98% of EU player posts were "i lost my stuff" rage posts after the crash and they didn't want to deal with all the bulls**t. Either way, suddenly seeing "CC is in contact with DNMs and are going to do this and that" is as believable as pigs learning to fly in space.

No point having this discussion unless CC make an official statement. Close the thread!

Edited by CaptainCustard, 23 May 2016 - 12:51 AM.