Jump to content


Cc Are Legal To Trade Again, What's The Fair Price?


  • Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 TrollingKing

TrollingKing

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • TrollingKing
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PorjectX

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:50 AM

View PostRokes, on 22 May 2016 - 05:34 PM, said:

I would actually be sad if CC is allowed to be sold again, it would probably mean we are not getting DNP coupons anytime soon, but whatever BP/TK are gonna be happy when/if it gets confirmed
I prefer the DNP coupons. Welp they finally realize the problem tho

BUT THEY MIGHT WANT TO BRING CC BONUS LIKE AC BONUS TO ATTRACT PEOPLE LIKE ME TO TOP UP

Edited by TrollingKing, 23 May 2016 - 02:16 AM.


#22 Jasel

Jasel

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:22 AM

I'll be happy if DNP coupons become a thing. Potential source of income and also good for getting those pesky heraldry expansions...

#23 Evrard

Evrard

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:27 AM

I rather they introduce the same DNP system DN SEA has, so that we could trade DNP trough TH and stuff, that way it's 100% scammer free...

#24 Jasel

Jasel

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:29 AM

Although the coupons could have an impact on DNP-back weekend like events.

#25 Evrard

Evrard

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:51 AM

View PostJasel, on 23 May 2016 - 03:29 AM, said:

Although the coupons could have an impact on DNP-back weekend like events.

tbh I would still rather get the DNP coupon system even if that meant we wouldn't get those kinds of events anymore, because I would have so much more use out of my money than just getting DNP back...

#26 Atolli

Atolli

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Atolli / Tyche
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:39 PM

View PostTrollingKing, on 23 May 2016 - 01:50 AM, said:

I prefer the DNP coupons. Welp they finally realize the problem tho

BUT THEY MIGHT WANT TO BRING CC BONUS LIKE AC BONUS TO ATTRACT PEOPLE LIKE ME TO TOP UP
That won't happen since CC can also be used in Cherry Credits other games. Bonus DNP are the only possible option.

View PostEvrard, on 23 May 2016 - 03:27 AM, said:

I rather they introduce the same DNP system DN SEA has, so that we could trade DNP trough TH and stuff, that way it's 100% scammer free...

Me too, it would be really nice, but I don't count on us ever getting it.

Edited by Atolli, 23 May 2016 - 03:43 PM.


#27 Reichi

Reichi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:34 AM

I've seen TK is sprouting about 1:10-1:15 ratio. But we discussed this with ppl in game, the fair rate is 1:5-1:7,5.  Sure there is ppl who will buy for 1:10-1:15 ratio. I remember TK prices were the highest all the time. Anyway, just wanted to say, what is the fair rate according to buyers. My price 1:7,5, in other words 13:100

Edited by Reichi, 24 May 2016 - 03:35 AM.


#28 TrollingKing

TrollingKing

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • TrollingKing
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PorjectX

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:46 AM

View PostReichi, on 24 May 2016 - 03:34 AM, said:

I've seen TK is sprouting about 1:10-1:15 ratio. But we discussed this with ppl in game, the fair rate is 1:5-1:7,5.  Sure there is ppl who will buy for 1:10-1:15 ratio. I remember TK prices were the highest all the time. Anyway, just wanted to say, what is the fair rate according to buyers. My price 1:7,5, in other words 13:100
Define fair when 25dbs = 34.9 euro + no bonus cc /_\

#29 Rokes

Rokes

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:04 AM

Average price which you can find the gold in our server is currently 50€ for 1 million gold.

35€ Deluxe box package should be 700k gold which if you calculate it, is 1:16~. And since there is no events it shoudl stabilize around that.

----------------


Anorher example Geraint Coins, the costume package with 50 coins costs roughly 10k CC more expensive than the costume parts separated.

100 coins = 1 Geraint = 250k gold = 20k CC
Thats a 1:12.5 rate


It would really be weird if the rate goes under 1:10 since there is no events that benefit hugely from it



#30 Reichi

Reichi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:43 AM

View PostRokes, on 24 May 2016 - 04:04 AM, said:

Average price which you can find the gold in our server is currently 50€ for 1 million gold.

35€ Deluxe box package should be 700k gold which if you calculate it, is 1:16~. And since there is no events it shoudl stabilize around that.

----------------


Anorher example Geraint Coins, the costume package with 50 coins costs roughly 10k CC more expensive than the costume parts separated.

100 coins = 1 Geraint = 250k gold = 20k CC
Thats a 1:12.5 rate


It would really be weird if the rate goes under 1:10 since there is no events that benefit hugely from it
but they are making 100% dnp events.

#31 Aynix

Aynix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:29 AM

1:10 would be fine. I just need TH ticket and heraldry slot, nothing more (tense)

#32 Neolia

Neolia

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:34 AM

View PostReichi, on 24 May 2016 - 05:43 AM, said:

but they are making 100% dnp events.

DNP Event are useless when most of the people buying AC/CC from players are looking for DB or Costumes. And you can't gift with DNP.

#33 TrollingKing

TrollingKing

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • TrollingKing
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PorjectX

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:52 AM

View PostNeolia, on 24 May 2016 - 07:34 AM, said:

DNP Event are useless when most of the people buying AC/CC from players are looking for DB or Costumes. And you can't gift with DNP.
TY neo for explaining (:>) . People missed out this point tho, so better consider the ratio again before spending yr real cash.

#34 Evrard

Evrard

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:08 AM

I was actually thinking of a 1:8 rate, but 1:10~12 seems fair tbh (tense)

Edited by Evrard, 24 May 2016 - 09:12 AM.


#35 Rokes

Rokes

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:13 PM

will we ever get that communicate or its just hopeless as anything involving CC mods?

#36 Jasel

Jasel

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:14 PM

I think 1:13 should be a fair price, since non-package costumes can still be sold via TH. I don't foresee a lot of people buying for more, nor people selling for less than 1:11. Anyway, the price will be settled by the big cash sellers, as always, unless people start competing with lower prices.

#37 Soboll

Soboll

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:56 PM

View PostRokes, on 24 May 2016 - 06:13 PM, said:

will we ever get that communicate or its just hopeless as anything involving CC mods?
Weekly maintenance announced but still no communicate, or are those posts with maintenance created automatically?

#38 Aynix

Aynix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:16 PM

They just go to Forum, copy+paste, and leave (:>)

#39 Emeritsu

Emeritsu

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:12 PM

View PostAynix, on 24 May 2016 - 06:29 AM, said:

1:10 would be fine. I just need TH ticket and heraldry slot, nothing more (tense)
Isnt heraldry slot expansion ungiftable?
I think it isnt, and then that's why I prefer DNP system over CC selling :c

Edited by Emeritsu, 24 May 2016 - 11:13 PM.


#40 Mantou

Mantou

    Super Ninja Moderator

  • Super Moderator
  • 6112 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:25 PM

Hi Everyone (sorry mantou is abit late for the parteh),

Just to clarify, base on the abuse policy (source):
DN-TRD-01 Intention and/or Action to trade gold for real cash and vice-versa without an in-game commodity

Examples:
  • Selling gold for real cash

Yes you can trade gold for Cash Items. During trading an in-game commodity must exist.

Example like selling got for real cash it outright illegal. Buy gold with cash is equally illegal too.


And, previous DNMs are in the mist of getting their mod status reinstate. Yes you can trust their words.

Hope this clears up everything.