• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:16 AM

View PostOnz, on 22 May 2016 - 05:03 AM, said:

Just asking question. I do not need to proof you anything. The whole point is, you are saying that "Quacksel" have wrong play style cuz he is not using the plate that you use? And how you even know how much he DPS?

"I care when he  spreads a wrong playstyle and plate choice to new players that might regret spending their resources on wrong plates."

By assuming he is not a Rètard, I assume he is actually checking his DPS meter and making thought out choices when selecting plates, thus seeing how he gives importance to CDF I assume his CDF is high, and thats how I cam conclude he is playing it wrong.

The other option is just consider him a genius that chooses his plates randomly or maybe because he wants to see a big number on the screen.

Hasheesh for example gave his reason for choosing it, and as long as you acknowledge its not the best choice and state that its your personal preference or that it fits your personal playstyle, its fine. Saying it the correct option because

crowsdeadfall dmg good - 1 button and u can deal another dmg skill meanwhile

Like wtf? Being easy to cast and been able to cast another skill right after casting it is a reason to plate it?

and specially saying that to new players who are easily convinced, when you are wrong, is what pains me. You can be a rètard, but do not spread your rètardness.

This is like that guy from webjunkies, posting "best X Class Skill build on the title" when all his builds are hibrid PVP/PVE with random skills not even reaching peak levels. That guy has cost DN players more skill resets than any revamp could and those kind of ppl making uninformed bullshìt and spreading it, is what makes this game's community so ****

Edited by Rokes, 22 May 2016 - 05:23 AM.

#22 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:32 AM

View Postmafafa, on 22 May 2016 - 04:57 AM, said:

with fade -cd% I can do all my raindrops 3x + 1x under fade what else is a better way to use our strongest skill?
i mean why would i spam it in between skills

Having Rain Drop CD allows you to use it before punishment to get hits debuffed right before Fade and allows you to xast 5 raindrops under fade instead of 4

#23 Onz

Onz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Onzilicious
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 22 May 2016 - 06:02 AM

omg Quacksel, how can you be so mad to make newbie spend their money made with so much effort on wrong plates... please staph!!! And also there is a meter now, so you can see if someone is playing a class good or not (clap) (clap) (clap)

This is the most incorrect thing i ever heard (clap)

Edited by Onz, 22 May 2016 - 06:07 AM.

#24 Quacksel

Quacksel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 06:17 AM

sure how dare i judge about other players playstyle.... oh wait that wasnt me^^

again rokes: it depends on how you play (and not everybody likes the playstyle every 0815 player does)

it also depends on your gear too

and the plates i said are for the simpliest playstyle, from what the player can evole hisself more

and maybe the player who asks would profit more from a normal discussion than from : rétard / playing it wrong / etc
also maybe u think over your posts before posting? (aka double posting "sometimes")

Edited by Quacksel, 22 May 2016 - 06:43 AM.

#25 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:39 AM

View PostQuacksel, on 22 May 2016 - 06:17 AM, said:

sure how dare i judge about other players playstyle.... oh wait that wasnt me^^

again rokes: it depends on how you play (and not everybody likes the playstyle every 0815 player does)

it also depends on your gear too

and the plates i said are for the simpliest playstyle, from what the player can evole hisself more

and maybe the player who asks would profit more from a normal discussion than from : rétard / playing it wrong / etc
also maybe u think over your posts before posting? (aka double posting "sometimes")

If people are not attempting to improve and get better at a class whats the point of even asking about it?

As I said already, using CDF plate is bad, its like using Coma gear instead of RDN L when both have the same cost, why the fùck would anyone do that?

Plate choices are about playstyle, thats why somepeople talk about Umbra +DMG, Fade -CD, The End +Damage, even applause +DMG if you constant double hit, but CDF is the worst of them all.

I am tired of repeating myself and you are not answering any of my questions either, why would you plate CDF? Is there a logical reason behind that (appart from using it for PVP like hasheesh does)?

Even with a ****ty playstyle that makes CDF into top 4 DPS skills its still worse than plating Fade -CD. You just randomly and without any reason or brain process involved chose that plate and went to the forum and stated "is good dmg 1 button skill" to a new player spreading ignorance and rètardness, the funny thing is you probably think you helped him because you probably still think your choice is correct, if that is the case, as Bob Marley said :"Don't worry, be happy".

Also double posting is allowed on this forums so why would I bother multiquoting when I can just answer in two posts

#26 huisen

huisen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1205 posts
  • lZeftl
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:19 AM

It is more of an efficiency matter rather than right or wrong.. There are certain skill rotations that will maximize ur damage instead of pressing 12345 on ur keyboard n hope for the best..

#27 ColdZeroJN

ColdZeroJN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1410 posts
  • PencilNote
  • DN, Holywood
  • SpaceFairy

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:27 AM

I think I just found EU's 2srs4me player.

#28 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:22 PM

Man just check about From's post: http://forum.cherryc...ost-buff-guide/

CDF damage is pointless without extra slots. lol...

Rake DMG (Obvious)
Umbra DMG(High damage boost, learn how to use it properly)
Rain drop CD(Improve your skill rotation, but it depends if you are a new Raven. Choose The End DMG if you are new xD)
Punishment CD(For reasons that was already cited)

Never choose FADE CD. No, it's not about your gameplay style. I'm the guy who do RDN HC as solo dps and I tested that crap plate, believe me. If you master your skill rotation properly, there's no reason to use Fade CD.

May it can helps in a OP party that explode everything and it gonna help u to get more dps than ur friends. That's it.

Edited by PurgamentuN, 23 May 2016 - 09:28 PM.

#29 Flashbaka

Flashbaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Flashbaka / Fleshbek
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:49 PM

Due to new discoveries on "how to play raven" made after last patch, From's topic isn't 100% right. Raven's 4th plate can be any **** that u want altho -9seconds cd on a +30% dmg buff seems like one of the best options.

#30 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:00 AM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 23 May 2016 - 09:22 PM, said:

Never choose FADE CD. No, it's not about your gameplay style. I'm the guy who do RDN HC as solo dps and I tested that crap plate, believe me. If you master your skill rotation properly, there's no reason to use Fade CD.
you mean the guy that wipes 2 times and fails to carry 12 ppl??

#31 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:13 AM

Do you know why I failed? Just failed cuz of a bug, and next time my saint ded. Congratz

I know somethings about your "carries". Can I really say here now? I don't need hide nothing \o/

PS: 5x sucess carries as solo dps. ^^

Edited by PurgamentuN, 24 May 2016 - 12:14 AM.

#32 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:42 AM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 24 May 2016 - 12:13 AM, said:

Do you know why I failed? Just failed cuz of a bug, and next time my saint ded. Congratz

Posted Image

#33 From

From

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:18 AM

lol this thread.

This is why we can't have nice things Kappa.

Nigger Raven is so busted atm that you can go anything with plate and have just a minor fluctuation on dmg.

Edited by From, 24 May 2016 - 03:29 AM.

#34 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:02 AM

View PostRokes, on 24 May 2016 - 01:42 AM, said:

Posted Image

My customers saw that, and I sold for them the run with other setup. It was totally an excuse that they wanna run again at saturday \o

i should past this pic when u was crying and quiting from dn after get reck by bugs on rdn

#35 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:08 AM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 24 May 2016 - 04:02 AM, said:

My customers saw that, and I sold for them the run with other setup. It was totally an excuse that they wanna run again at saturday \o

i should past this pic when u was crying and quiting from dn after get reck by bugs on rdn

You mean in the correct cap where people should be doing RDN? Which is 80 cap btw.

What were you doing then? Oh yeah buying BDN L carry services from the event since you couldnt even do Volcano Nest by yourself

-------------------------

And yeah, Fade plate literaly gives you more FD, but you seem to not need it aince you can just use Kornu gear

Edited by Rokes, 24 May 2016 - 04:13 AM.

#36 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:31 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

So, I was buying BDN carry at 80 cap? Man, you are nothing now and are trying to call atention trolling with nonsense things. It was never needed for me, and my current raid know that xD and u? Wasnt u that was asking my carry svc price? "I want do my gear fast and blaa bla.."

Deal with it, no carry for you now.

Look for me buying carry on 80 cap

Posted Image

Edited by PurgamentuN, 24 May 2016 - 04:42 AM.

#37 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1341 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:46 AM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 24 May 2016 - 04:31 AM, said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

So, I was buying BDN carry at 80 cap? Man, you are nothing now and are trying to call atention trolling with nonsense things. It was never needed for me, and my current raid know that xD and u? Wasnt u that was asking my carry svc price? "I want do my gear fast and blaa bla.."

Posted Image

Maybe my memory is clouded, but isn't that the first boss?

And why would Rokes need carry, now I am confused.

View PostPurgamentuN, on 24 May 2016 - 12:13 AM, said:

I know somethings about your "carries". Can I really say here now? I don't need hide nothing \o/

Yes, please elaborate.

#38 mafafa

mafafa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Hasheesh
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:09 AM

View PostFrom, on 24 May 2016 - 03:18 AM, said:

Nigger Raven is so busted atm that you can go anything with plate and have just a minor fluctuation on dmg.
raven is indeed too strong and there's no need to **** on each other over plate choice.
but this is what happens when the game has 7+ months old stale content and some classes are on steroids, only thing left to argue about now is who has higher dps meter readings (:D)  and who can do the perfect skill rotation (ffs)

#39 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:24 AM

View PostMuchAshe, on 24 May 2016 - 04:46 AM, said:

And why would Rokes need carry, now I am confused.
Cuz same reason that was needed for me too, I think

@Hasheesh, From

Come on, we waited too much for that, now are extremely funny to play as Chaser! Nobody are special now! xP

#40 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:45 AM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 24 May 2016 - 04:31 AM, said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

Posted Image

Are you proud of clearing first boss of BDN after getting carried for you gear? You can lie to us, but you can't lie to yourself, you know you were getting carried, we know and everyone playing back then knows too.

Also why the hell would I need carry for? I have been doing carries since 70 cap, while no one knew or knows you LMAO not even full fd raven that the moment revamp came cannot even take Hero Battlefield title.

Aleo check assasin stats post again, while you posted a screen of your "FD Raven" in freaking BDN L Gears because you couldnt even clear RDN in 90 cap, I have my screen of my third full RDN char. And I was the entire february on vacation. And you didnt even have an RDN weapon 2 months into 90 cap lol

Spoiler

Please don't even try to compare yourself, the moment you strted doing carries I had carried more people than you can even think.

Edited by Rokes, 24 May 2016 - 08:49 AM.