• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Onzilicious
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:33 AM

View PostRokes, on 22 May 2016 - 09:39 AM, said:

If people are not attempting to improve and get better at a class whats the point of even asking about it?

If he is confident with what he use and he think its the better choice, why would he need to change because you said its bad? Its the same question as if someone said your car suck and useless and the one i have is better. Will you change your car? (;])

As I said already, using CDF plate is bad, its like using Coma gear instead of RDN L when both have the same cost, why the fùck would anyone do that?

You can do the harders nest in the game with Coma gears, its not that bad tho and you can also server storage them. So much more cheaper (:>)

Plate choices are about playstyle, thats why somepeople talk about Umbra +DMG, Fade -CD, The End +Damage, even applause +DMG if you constant double hit, but CDF is the worst of them all.

Thank you for your opinion (:])

I am tired of repeating myself and you are not answering any of my questions either, why would you plate CDF? Is there a logical reason behind that (appart from using it for PVP like hasheesh does)?

He said it's good DMG that not enough for you?

Even with a ****ty playstyle that makes CDF into top 4 DPS skills its still worse than plating Fade -CD. You just randomly and without any reason or brain process involved chose that plate and went to the forum and stated "is good dmg 1 button skill" to a new player spreading ignorance and rètardness, the funny thing is you probably think you helped him because you probably still think your choice is correct, if that is the case, as Bob Marley said :"Don't worry, be happy".

Don't feel sad if he don't use the plate that you said. He use what he want. Why you care so much? (clap) The guy asked for advice so he got it from him and its just his opinion. If ppl use different plate than you that mean they are all suck?

Also double posting is allowed on this forums so why would I bother multiquoting when I can just answer in two posts

#42 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:53 PM

View PostRokes, on 24 May 2016 - 08:45 AM, said:

Are you proud of clearing first boss of BDN after getting carried for you gear? You can lie to us, but you can't lie to yourself, you know you were getting carried, we know and everyone playing back then knows too.

Also why the hell would I need carry for? I have been doing carries since 70 cap, while no one knew or knows you LMAO not even full fd raven that the moment revamp came cannot even take Hero Battlefield title.

Aleo check assasin stats post again, while you posted a screen of your "FD Raven" in freaking BDN L Gears because you couldnt even clear RDN in 90 cap, I have my screen of my third full RDN char. And I was the entire february on vacation. And you didnt even have an RDN weapon 2 months into 90 cap lol

Spoiler

Please don't even try to compare yourself, the moment you strted doing carries I had carried more people than you can even think.

You did just your obligation, since u was here playing without gapless. LOL?

You really is a joke, ppl always talk about ur ignorance, did you knew that? Totally confirmed now, a complete genius. Why the hell are you insisting in this "BDN CARRY"? Do you have a mental disability?
Stop insulting ppl and being a shít on the way.

I don't care about your shít troll tries, I had 2 party running on 80 cap for BDN HC. One of them was the most fishing powerfull dark raid that my friends/raid mates can confirm that. Yes, it is not that good thing clear BDN HC on 80 cap, but, for who back to the game in 2 months, that's extremely good. Yes, I'm proud. Even on 80 cap, I was one of the first guy that cleared RDN MEMORIA 1, with full epic gear +12 as RAVEN. Yes, I'M PROUD about that. I just had NO SPOT for RAVEN on a raid at 80 cap.

I don't recognize your merit. Why? You just say NON SENSE bull****s about raids/formation on forum, spread shít on every fishing place, how the HELL you was the PL on the RDN 80 cap DN EU Clear? Look at you, shameless.

And for now, I just fighted with my 80cap raid and did it a little late. At this screenshot time, already has a half full LRDN barbarian. But now we are ok, btw do you know how many raid's I'm maining since this time? %20br=
You shall die after that bro wot

oh I almost forgot, I already was selling carrys before chaser's revamp o-o but not as solo dps.

@TOPIC

Don't get things that "ROKES" say as serious, please. He never touched on a chaser before, wtf...

Edited by PurgamentuN, 24 May 2016 - 12:58 PM.

#43 From

From

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:53 PM

Wait.

So how do you die in rdn as a chaser again ? I used to run with 1.2M and shadow, and never had my hp go under 50%.

"I don't care about your shít troll tries, I had 2 party running on 80 cap for BDN HC. One of them was the most fishing powerfull dark raid that my friends/raid mates can confirm that. Yes, it is not that good thing clear BDN HC on 80 cap, but, for who back to the game in 2 months, that's extremely good. Yes, I'm proud. Even on 80 cap, I was one of the first guy that cleared RDN MEMORIA 1, with full epic gear +12 as RAVEN. Yes, I'M PROUD about that. I just had NO SPOT for RAVEN on a raid at 80 cap."

Ayy lemao I remember when I used to run Destroyer and Obs for memo train with 300k HP before bdn was released on private serv. That doesn't make you anything special meng.

Also "most powerful dark party", I don't even want to bash you cus I feel pity atm. The world doesn't revolve around you.

How the fk you still debating over useless shyt, Rokes you full geniused meng.

Edited by From, 24 May 2016 - 02:58 PM.

#44 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:15 PM

@From its fun man, nothing else to do while ****ting

@onz
You just kinda confirmed my last sentence, if people are happy on ignorance they can live happy. I just bash them when they spread their cancer on public

View PostPurgamentuN, on 24 May 2016 - 12:53 PM, said:

You did just your obligation, since u was here playing without gapless. LOL?

-what?

You really is a joke, ppl always talk about ur ignorance, did you knew that? Totally confirmed now, a complete genius. Why the hell are you insisting in this "BDN CARRY"? Do you have a mental disability?
Stop insulting ppl and being a shít on the way.

-i think thats called hypocrisy

I don't care about your shít troll tries, I had 2 party running on 80 cap for BDN HC. One of them was the most fishing powerfull dark raid that my friends/raid mates can confirm that.

- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, it is not that good thing clear BDN HC on 80 cap, but, for who back to the game in 2 months, that's extremely good. Yes, I'm proud.

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Even on 80 cap, I was one of the first guy that cleared RDN MEMORIA 1, with full epic gear +12 as RAVEN. Yes, I'M PROUD about that.

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just had NO SPOT for RAVEN on a raid at 80 cap.

- There were Ravens Clearing RDN in 80 cap, JuonioR.Jr was one of them iirc. And I even cleared on Windwalker in a team with Destroyer and Valkirie so yeah, that excuse is invalid

I don't recognize your merit. Why? You just say NON SENSE bull****s about raids/formation on forum, spread shít on every fishing place, how the HELL you was the PL on the RDN 80 cap DN EU Clear? Look at you, shameless.

- There was a thing called party buffs on 80 cap, clearing RDN wasn't that hard, but for RDN HC you actually needed to put a little bit (just a little bit) of brain into party compositions. You dont recognize my "merit" of clearing RDN HC on 80 cap but you are proud of clearing BDN HC on late 80 cap?

And for now, I just fighted with my 80cap raid and did it a little late. At this screenshot time, already has a half full LRDN barbarian. But now we are ok, btw do you know how many raid's I'm maining since this time? %20br=
You shall die after that bro wot

-what? you fought with your 80 cap Raid? is that the excuse for clearing RDN on 90 cap? was your team too bad for you? or were you just too "PRO" for them?

oh I almost forgot, I already was selling carrys before chaser's revamp o-o but not as solo dps.

@TOPIC

Don't get things that "ROKES" say as serious, please. He never touched on a chaser before, wtf...

- I like how you capslock my name, makes it look shinier thanks for that. But I actually was one of the first 10 Ravens of the Server back in 60 cap (with the wolf mount to prove it) and I soloed all 70 cap content with it and obviously cleared BDN HC on 70 cap with it, not almost in 90 cap.(was that even before you started playing? shouldnt you be calling me sempai?).

Edited by Rokes, 24 May 2016 - 05:50 PM.

#45 From

From

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:45 PM

Ignorence is bliss, but knowledge is power

#46 Neolia

Neolia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:35 PM

I dunno anything about chaser, BUT i can say that there's always 1 way to gear and play that is BETTER than anything else.

That's what Rokes wanted to say with his cancer double million posts ! (;]) (:>) (I guess (shame) )

But it doesn't mean that what your doing with your plates etc is useless just less optimized i guess.

#47 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:57 PM

View PostFrom, on 24 May 2016 - 02:53 PM, said:

Wait.

So how do you die in rdn as a chaser again ? I used to run with 1.2M and shadow, and never had my hp go under 50%.

"I don't care about your shít troll tries, I had 2 party running on 80 cap for BDN HC. One of them was the most fishing powerfull dark raid that my friends/raid mates can confirm that. Yes, it is not that good thing clear BDN HC on 80 cap, but, for who back to the game in 2 months, that's extremely good. Yes, I'm proud. Even on 80 cap, I was one of the first guy that cleared RDN MEMORIA 1, with full epic gear +12 as RAVEN. Yes, I'M PROUD about that. I just had NO SPOT for RAVEN on a raid at 80 cap."

Ayy lemao I remember when I used to run Destroyer and Obs for memo train with 300k HP before bdn was released on private serv. That doesn't make you anything special meng.

Also "most powerful dark party", I don't even want to bash you cus I feel pity atm. The world doesn't revolve around you.

How the fk you still debating over useless shyt, Rokes you full geniused meng.

im debating cuz this guy are trying to troll me wtf
and why are u citing that things? lol I was not special tho, just answering the post above
if we wasnt special, and rokes? hahaha

"The world doesn't resolve around you" really? do you can say it for me and not for that guy called Rokes? rofl, is this really a joke

about that, on 80, if you are talking about RDN raid, you are really special to do it dude, lol..1.2 ...

@Rokes

Are you citing guys that I never heard about, lol
Maybe the only guy that had spot for RDN is From, to be honest. Stop spreading shet again.. No one chaser cleared it on 80 cap.
I just insulted you because u was doing a fishing joke with me. But u already knew that ._.

And again... you are misunderstanding me. I fight with my 80cap raid but they are my current raid, on 90 I just fighted with them.

As I said, I'm proud because I back to the game with full moon armblade +11 and scimitar +12 and nothing more. 2 months and with a bit of lucky and friends I got it.
Even with party debuffs, chaser was a bit useless on rdn and nobody was wanting it. Only fail partys
and my party was gearing/working/studying

Meh, you'll never know what means PS in your life, I have no more reasons to discuss about ur good life and mine life on DN hahaha

"BDN HC CARRY" stfu before say bull**** ok? :D

@about your raven gameplay

No. You didn't. hahahaha LOL do you want me to believe in this, holy **** you can't solo Mino nest dude, I never heard about ur PS just when I come to forum the only thing that you do/did is trolling on topics/spamming shít

Edited by PurgamentuN, 24 May 2016 - 10:10 PM.

#48 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:25 PM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 24 May 2016 - 09:57 PM, said:

No. You didn't. hahahaha LOL do you want me to believe in this, holy **** you can't solo Mino nest dude, I never heard about ur PS just when I come to forum the only thing that you do/did is trolling on topics/spamming shít

dont even gonna bother with the rest since I cant even undestand the shet you are saying, but this part where I was one of the first chasers of the server you can just see it here

http://nforum.dragon...astest-Bringers

wasnt top 10, 14th since I didnt remeber exactly. and this just comes to show who comes with facts and who is just saying bulshet all day.

Shut your mouth before we your reetardness spreads to us

Edited by Rokes, 24 May 2016 - 10:28 PM.

#49 Neolia

Neolia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:31 PM

View PostRokes, on 24 May 2016 - 10:25 PM, said:

dont even gonna bother with the rest since I cant even undestand the shet you are saying, but this part where I was one of the first chasers of the server you can just see it here

http://nforum.dragon...astest-Bringers

wasnt top 10, 14th since I didnt remeber exactly. and this just comes to show who comes with facts and who is just saying bulshet all day.

Shut your mouth before we your reetardness spreads to us

I'm sad they didn't made that for lencea. (T.T) (sob) (T.T)

#50 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:06 PM

holy shít HAHAHAHAHAH ROFLAUUU

Quiting from this topic.

#51 SwiperDaFox

SwiperDaFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:09 PM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 24 May 2016 - 11:06 PM, said:

holy shít HAHAHAHAHAH ROFLAUUU

Quiting from this topic.

just from this topic? God damn it

#52 MrZeul

MrZeul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:28 PM

" I have the bigger d*ck " - " no I have the bigger d*ck " - " but mine has shiny armor on it " - " but mine has shiny weapons on it "
- " so many people watching, I better make sure I win this argument " - " damn he about to win, time to use my trap card: even bigger d*ck " - " thats nothing compared to my 3-headed cerberus d*ck "  etc. etc.

relax peeps ^^ you dont like each other we get it. Stay on topic. And if you guys like it or not, rokes choice of plates and the argument for it are valid and the preferably best option. There is no room for discussion. You can not discuss facts. end of story.
Back to f*pping.