Jump to content


[Scam] Free Cc/dnp Because Quitting Dn T_T


  • Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 Eianots

Eianots

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2863 posts
  • Eianots
  • DN, Springwood
  • Heavens

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:35 PM

 launcelot, on 25 May 2016 - 11:23 PM, said:

Well that sounds so evil. lol. Also my friends have long quit DN (2013). I'm pretty much alone with a guild left behind, to take care of.
Awww cool we're in the same road (lol) Off-topic, In our guild I'm online most of the time alone, or sometimes 2-3 players log in. All ppl I became friends with in-game aldy quit due to IRL issues. When 80 cap started our GM whom I was close to asked if I would quit and if it was okay if she passed the position to me. Ofc I said no I wouldn't quit, and wasn't sure about being the leader of Heavens. She eventually passed the leadership. And I'm left here. All alone. At least my brother got back to DN 2 months ago and most of the time he's the one I chat with in-game. A sad life.

Anw. On-topic. Well it does sound evil yes, but that's what jealousy does mate. Because it would be impossible for someone like him/her to have known all of your characters. just one person. On all your characters. He/she PMs you. Same person. Think about it. To me it's creepy. Or maybe, a friend who knows you talked about you to another dude then that other dude now wants your account. Just maybe. Well, since we don't have solid proof, block all those PM-ing you asking you if you want free CC. Since you're smart enough to know it's a scam. It's a good thing you posted this though. For CC to at least take note of.

#22 XaelCry

XaelCry

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:14 AM

 launcelot, on 25 May 2016 - 09:01 PM, said:

The thing was, I sent out a bluebird warning about Kamisama99. And someone got scared too. Looks like I'm not the only one being targeted.

Posted Image
JJ,Crab,Tomo. Is that cleric Amen? br= I think you're too famous.
i think you need to track the person first. They wouldnt stop until they got what they one.
And they seems target different people in "Personal" terms

off topic
Well indeed some guild were dead, there are reason i left my 2012 guild to join a new one. So far so good tho i am not into the guild least hey.. i got some friend in ch 5 that willing to help. 4 or more different guild yet united as one (;])

Well i am glad to have a good buddy in dn if not i would quit after my brother raging spamming like 100 altea and literally got nothing.

Edited by XaelCry, 26 May 2016 - 03:16 AM.


#23 DeathRayFear

DeathRayFear

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3457 posts
  • I'm being held against
  • my will by RΛZΞR

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:42 AM

 Eianots, on 25 May 2016 - 11:35 PM, said:

Awww cool we're in the same road (lol) Off-topic, In our guild I'm online most of the time alone, or sometimes 2-3 players log in. All ppl I became friends with in-game aldy quit due to IRL issues. When 80 cap started our GM whom I was close to asked if I would quit and if it was okay if she passed the position to me. Ofc I said no I wouldn't quit, and wasn't sure about being the leader of Heavens. She eventually passed the leadership. And I'm left here. All alone. At least my brother got back to DN 2 months ago and most of the time he's the one I chat with in-game. A sad life.

IK this feel all too well, I also got left behind by my own guild and was left to take care of it when most of my friends and guildmates stopped playing and going online, it's like you're a care taker watching over an abandoned house no one wants to buy. (T.T)

Posted Image

#24 Joluuzz

Joluuzz

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12372 posts
  • -Banned-
  • DN, Westwood
  • [Anderson Member]

Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:02 AM

It would have been better if he said he was from Bank of Africa. I would trust him 100%

#25 VerzFM

VerzFM

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 537 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Ȩ̝͈̭͕̫̞͚̎̈ͫͭ͆̄͂̂̈̌͗͑̋ͬ̽̐̌́̚̚v̞͍̦͉͚̼͈̭̟͓͇͓͇̹̠ͨ͛͒ͥ̇̔͊̓ͬͪ͂ͨ̃̋ͮ̚̚͟͟i̶̴̴̲̣̪̼͓̺̦̗̤͎͉̝̬͚̺̪̘ͨ͊ͣ̌̌͑͑̉ͤ̎͂ͧ͘͡l̍ͬͭ͒́ͦ̒ͥ҉̵͈̠̟̺͈͇̭̞̲͇̀̀K̃̐̈́̄͒̇̓͂̔͂͐̈̓͐ͬ̀͏̢͙̜̫̟͇͈̯̳͖n̢͉̩̻̳̜̥͇̺̤͔̘̞̻̫̈́͆̏̌ͤ̽̽ͥ̀ͅi̵̧̢͆ͣ͌̀ͩͬ̂̈́̆̔͗͌̒̉̓͊̚͏̙͎͉̙̣̭̘̱͔ͅͅg͗̌͗͌̿ͨ̅͌̚҉̸̴̢̫̼̞͔̰͙̠h̵̪̝̟̩̹̜͚͓̭̤̠̖̆̅̂̌ͩ͌̒̅ͥ̌̑̈́̀͐́̓̈́͑̀͘t͛̌͋͊̅̃ͩ̎̽̅̾҉̸̛̺̬̲̜͎̬̺̘̤͎s̷̮̼͇͇̖͚̝̞̰̤ͣ̉̆ͨ͐̈ͦ͛ͦ̋ͩͤ̎̀͢

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:23 AM

 launcelot, on 25 May 2016 - 11:23 PM, said:

Well that sounds so evil. lol. Also my friends have long quit DN (2013). I'm pretty much alone with a guild left behind, to take care of.
Aww mang, sounds too close to home. (T.T)

#26 daylight02

daylight02

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

spotted wild suzy in ch5...

btw..how come im not in the picture? !

i always afk there !!!!!

#27 XaelCry

XaelCry

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:32 PM

 daylight02, on 26 May 2016 - 06:49 PM, said:

spotted wild suzy in ch5...

btw..how come im not in the picture? !

i always afk there !!!!!
kest isnt there either (lol)

#28 daylight02

daylight02

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:51 PM

 XaelCry, on 26 May 2016 - 08:32 PM, said:

kest isnt there either (lol)
actually....kest is there also (oo;)

that loli that afk at pig..that is kest!!!!!!!!!!! (mad)

only me are absent (T.T)

#29 launcelot

launcelot

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • SuzyGraham
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Seraphim

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:39 PM

New update: 04-Jun-2016: ReiMeinu still roaming around saying quitting DN and giving away CC. Same exact phrase and text. This is no human but a copy/paste or macro-fied message.

Posted Image

#30 Satevis

Satevis

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1509 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • Starchild

Posted 05 June 2016 - 03:51 AM

ReiMeinu PM'd all of my characters as well and from another charater of his, a Kali. He's really persistent. His "facebook account" is Dara Mae Zhang, completely empty and probably using stolen pics, and all you see on his timeline is those scam websites that offer free CC and Gold. I don't even know how he'd go on about scamming with this method to be honest.

#31 MolecularPrime

MolecularPrime

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 06:29 AM

 Eianots, on 25 May 2016 - 11:35 PM, said:

Awww cool we're in the same road (lol) Off-topic, In our guild I'm online most of the time alone, or sometimes 2-3 players log in. All ppl I became friends with in-game aldy quit due to IRL issues. When 80 cap started our GM whom I was close to asked if I would quit and if it was okay if she passed the position to me. Ofc I said no I wouldn't quit, and wasn't sure about being the leader of Heavens. She eventually passed the leadership. And I'm left here. All alone. At least my brother got back to DN 2 months ago and most of the time he's the one I chat with in-game. A sad life.

Anw. On-topic. Well it does sound evil yes, but that's what jealousy does mate. Because it would be impossible for someone like him/her to have known all of your characters. just one person. On all your characters. He/she PMs you. Same person. Think about it. To me it's creepy. Or maybe, a friend who knows you talked about you to another dude then that other dude now wants your account. Just maybe. Well, since we don't have solid proof, block all those PM-ing you asking you if you want free CC. Since you're smart enough to know it's a scam. It's a good thing you posted this though. For CC to at least take note of.

Meh, i've reported videotaped scammers and they only ban them for couple of days. It's better to stay vigilant and avoid those nasties by yourself. CC don't really care about it at this point.

#32 launcelot

launcelot

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • SuzyGraham
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Seraphim

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:24 AM

6-Sept-2016

A little late to post. New character used for this scheme

Posted Image

#33 fourrier

fourrier

    Extraordinary Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10221 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:21 AM

 launcelot, on 06 September 2016 - 09:24 AM, said:

6-Sept-2016

A little late to post. New character used for this scheme

Posted Image
The same character PM'd me too yesterday.

I just log in to other char.

#34 ReyZha7

ReyZha7

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • ReyZha7
  • DN, Holywood
  • Skullers

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:58 AM

happen to me 2 or 3 chars (different login time)
yeah i just play along and give him/her(?) some random name about FB account (:D)

#35 KSternberg

KSternberg

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:29 PM

Same thing happened to me 4 months ago. It was late night and I were yolo enhancing cauda at Berlin store, suddenly a stranger pm, says he's gonna quit DN and willing to give 100k dnp to a lucky person that he randomly meet around SH. Blocked him immediately at first but then I changed my mind, think it won't hurt to play around with that 'kind person' scammer.

Can't remember if I did take some screenshot or not but here's short version of the conversation between him and I.

Spoiler

Wait for 5-10 mins but he didn't reply, so I change char and surprisingly he pm my sub, tells the same old story (lol)

X: Hello! I'm quitting DN and giveaway 100k dnp. Do you want to have it for free?
Me: Oh, it's you again ser!
X: What!? dude?
Me: You ser pm'ed me just now, remember? Let's continue our conversation (^ - <)
*Mr.X goes dumb mode again*

Change to another sub but sadly, no more pm from him (no)



Anyway, don't let yourself be blinded by free dnp/gold guys (;])

#36 XaelCry

XaelCry

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:50 PM

Its a basic attempt of ppl who easly get jealous (lol)
Simple it goes like this.

Me : Wohoo Epic costume!
Admin X : Sir Please check your Email.
Me : fu ck off

The cc one
Me : Wandering around with giant wings
X Person : Hello
Me : Hi there
X Person : I am quitting Dragon nest, i have some cc left to spent
Me : fuk off

or even selling dnp
M : S> DNP 2.2 Rush pm me!
X : I'll buy 2.5 but dnp first
M : fk off.

When its something really good to be true then its 99% Scam.
(cool)

#37 Barftub

Barftub

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 551 posts
  • BARFtub
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Pleb

Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:31 PM

"I thought you quit last month?"

10/10 best answer.

#38 KusanagiAsuka

KusanagiAsuka

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Jeanne-Alter
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:17 PM

Got this scam a while ago, good thing I said "No, thanks" (:&gt;)

#39 boysalsal

boysalsal

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:17 AM

i thought they will not target me,


Posted Image



Posted Image

but hey, they think im rich

am so flattered

Edited by boysalsal, 08 September 2016 - 09:20 AM.


#40 KusanagiAsuka

KusanagiAsuka

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Jeanne-Alter
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:01 PM

 KSternberg, on 06 September 2016 - 02:29 PM, said:

Same thing happened to me 4 months ago. It was late night and I were yolo enhancing cauda at Berlin store, suddenly a stranger pm, says he's gonna quit DN and willing to give 100k dnp to a lucky person that he randomly meet around SH. Blocked him immediately at first but then I changed my mind, think it won't hurt to play around with that 'kind person' scammer.

Can't remember if I did take some screenshot or not but here's short version of the conversation between him and I.

Spoiler

Wait for 5-10 mins but he didn't reply, so I change char and surprisingly he pm my sub, tells the same old story (lol)

X: Hello! I'm quitting DN and giveaway 100k dnp. Do you want to have it for free?
Me: Oh, it's you again ser!
X: What!? dude?
Me: You ser pm'ed me just now, remember? Let's continue our conversation (^ - <)
*Mr.X goes dumb mode again*

Change to another sub but sadly, no more pm from him (no)



Anyway, don't let yourself be blinded by free dnp/gold guys (;])
"Let's continue our conversation (^ - <)"
11/10 (clap)

 XaelCry, on 06 September 2016 - 02:50 PM, said:

Its a basic attempt of ppl who easly get jealous (lol)
Simple it goes like this.

Me : Wohoo Epic costume!
Admin X : Sir Please check your Email.
Me : fu ck off

The cc one
Me : Wandering around with giant wings
X Person : Hello
Me : Hi there
X Person : I am quitting Dragon nest, i have some cc left to spent
Me : fuk off

or even selling dnp
M : S> DNP 2.2 Rush pm me!
X : I'll buy 2.5 but dnp first
M : fk off.

When its something really good to be true then its 99% Scam.
(cool)
I don't understand the first one (tense)