• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • SuzyGraham
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Seraphim

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:23 AM

24-Sep-2016
Tried chasing llosaniano through different channels. Had a bit of help along the way. But the taunt by llosaniano just feels like my efforts are hopeless.

Posted Image

Edited by launcelot, 24 September 2016 - 10:24 AM.

#43 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1021 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:31 PM

Um... -raises hand- I just read through the entire thread and I feel like I can do something about this. Would you like me to move this to the actual abuse report section and then forward it so that the person who is attempting to get your personal information gets obliterated from the game? I mean, if you have screenshots of when he asks for facebook/email/etc. Because I hate seeing this kind of threads and not being able to take action.

White text here because why not? After all I think only one person will get to read this line.

Have a nice day!

#44 Velerlis

Velerlis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Nerrymew & Co
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Eternity, CATStreet

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:05 PM

Met such people also. Bust since I always replied 'No, thank you' I always was curious how exactly they were going to scam me. Now I know. Thank you, launcelot, for creating this topic.
Btw I love the way you trolled with that scum (:D)

Edited by Velerlis, 25 September 2016 - 12:36 PM.

#45 launcelot

launcelot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • SuzyGraham
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Seraphim

Posted 26 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

View PostPawHammer, on 24 September 2016 - 11:31 PM, said:

Um... -raises hand- I just read through the entire thread and I feel like I can do something about this. Would you like me to move this to the actual abuse report section and then forward it so that the person who is attempting to get your personal information gets obliterated from the game? I mean, if you have screenshots of when he asks for facebook/email/etc. Because I hate seeing this kind of threads and not being able to take action.

White text here because why not? After all I think only one person will get to read this line.

Have a nice day!

Thanks MOD PawHammer,
Please transfer this thread to the right section. I still hope I can dig up some proofs, but right now this is all I have.

#46 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1021 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:02 PM

I have moved the topic as requested will not forward it yet because although it looks like obvious scam, there is not a 100% chance of thar being true.

#47 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:27 PM

View PostPawHammer, on 26 September 2016 - 07:02 PM, said:

I have moved the topic as requested will not forward it yet because although it looks like obvious scam, there is not a 100% chance of thar being true.
This still happening in ch 5 hw/sw though and its always on different character

#48 Zekeriel

Zekeriel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Zekriel
  • DN, Greenwood
  • GM Bakazoku

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:05 PM

Always good to see a mod acknowledge the issues identified by a thread; otherwise we'd be always doubting if CC can actually apprehend such behaviours br=
Off topic, anytime a scammer tries me out, I'm a happy fella

Posted Image

Edited by Zekeriel, 27 September 2016 - 04:05 PM.

#49 LoveStage

LoveStage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1159 posts
  • Guild : Perfect
  • DN, Springwood
  • IGN : MerongJi

Posted 08 October 2016 - 07:45 AM

View Postlauncelot, on 24 September 2016 - 10:23 AM, said:

24-Sep-2016
Tried chasing llosaniano through different channels. Had a bit of help along the way. But the taunt by llosaniano just feels like my efforts are hopeless.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

He/She strikes again. wanted to entertain her more but mehhh <_<

Edited by LoveStage, 08 October 2016 - 07:51 AM.

#50 NovuExea

NovuExea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 09:28 PM

https://s16.postimg....ayigl/scam1.jpg

#51 launcelot

launcelot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • SuzyGraham
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Seraphim

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:31 AM

Thanks NovuExea,
So this llosaniano is linked to a Facebook account named Dara Mae Zhang and asks you the username and account "outside" DN. By far you're out the farthest among us to find what this style of scam goes.

#52 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1021 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 14 November 2016 - 01:00 PM

Well, I have this post in sight since the day I noticed it, just hoping someone would get this person's account email or something similar. All I think I can do is to forward what we already have and hope it is enough to reach a solution. Hopefully, the usernames provided are enough evidence to identify his IP and account (if he's being careless).

Edit: I could not stand still without doing nothing and I forwarded this post for you, hopefully we will find if he is guilty or not. And if he is... -insert defensio shoving a scammer under the ground with a punch-

#53 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1021 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:12 PM

Update: Fresh news, all the potential scammers have been banned except for except for feilong123 and llosaniano. The report has been forwarded to the appropriate department for further investigation! This should include:

Aj0i
ReiMeinu
Kamisama99

Have a nice day!

#54 launcelot

launcelot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • SuzyGraham
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Seraphim

Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:11 PM

Dear PawHammer,
Not sure if this is related. (Unconfirmed). But apparently whoever is driving the scam is avoiding me now and is attempting to scam other people.

Sorry to necro this thread, but after a few days, a neighboring guild's GM got hit hard on this scam. Apparently the same attempt was done on the GM of GryffinClaw and the account got snagged. For a few days now, the GM of the guild was hijacked and someone else is currently using their characters.

It is the same story as what I just collected. A character/player is quitting, wanted to give away "Cc" and is asking to share/lend accounts to drop in a free Cc card. Some story regarding Mobile Cc seems to be involved in this.

The owner of the GM account of GryffinClaw has already filed a ticket. The status of his ticket is not yet clear at the moment.

Edited by launcelot, 30 November 2016 - 10:13 PM.

#55 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1021 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:30 PM

I really hope that by GM you mean Gear master, and not Game master, because otherwise this is a serious problem... I would recommend solid evidence, however, before we can start making assumptions. I can not really present a suspicion as a case unless it's obvious.

Sorry, and have a nice day!

#56 launcelot

launcelot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • SuzyGraham
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Seraphim

Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:05 AM

Not Game Master - sorry for the confusion.

GM meaning Guild Master. Since I talk about the Guild's GM, then I'd be talking about the guild's Guild Master. Having the Guild Master taken over, the members apparently were expecting to be kicked out sooner or later.

Update on the Guild Master's account... It's been suspended after the ticket has been filed. Some "damage" was done unto the guild. e.g. Lost gold and probably some items.

My main objective for necro-ing the thread is to show the apparent damage it might have caused. But still, since the Guild Master was not able to take any screenshots, this is all but word of mouth and totally unconfirmed.

#57 Hekaton

Hekaton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:22 PM

about this i give you free CC something i noticed about he pm you and its also in maybe in the same ign pm you in same guild both of them are Seraphim and the other idk haha just asking ? can u explain so confusing about this haha?

#58 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:26 AM

View PostPawHammer, on 30 November 2016 - 11:30 PM, said:

I really hope that by GM you mean Gear master, and not Game master, because otherwise this is a serious problem... I would recommend solid evidence, however, before we can start making assumptions. I can not really present a suspicion as a case unless it's obvious.

Sorry, and have a nice day!
Nah its not assumptions,
Its my guild master that got hacked, I were the VGM i was late by few mins after some SGM told me the 2nd VGM which is SoraRaida under AoiAquilla the first to be hacked took 100kg from guild bank including some stuff inside it, however his account is safe due he quickly changes the Password. RAVENWHIT3 which is quite unfortunate got fully hacked, literally all item gone,all stuff in bank costume etc sold in rushed Price.

The one who started it is RAVENWHIT3, which her fault due giving away infos to hacker trusting it like the Tittle of the Thread.
She offered the CC and insist also begging for it, she basically gave her boyfriend which SoraRaida Account to the hackers.
Followed by the GuildMaster herself including her sub chars.
The main problem is she basically giveaway all the infos making her char locked down under the hacker hands, her email changed, her password also changed to something else.
Its basically her fault.

It happened a week ago on Wednesday 11pm to 1 am Thursday and it Continued for 4 days until the Account Suspended 4 days ago.

If you want details might as well check this nickname for TH,Gold,Trade Transactions log.
RAVENWHIT3,SoraRaida (hacked accounts under main char nickname)
GrimDrake (suspected the one who attempt the I give you cc scam)
Gryffinclaw (Hacked Guild)

Edited by XaelCry, 02 December 2016 - 09:30 AM.

#59 WelcomeToHell

WelcomeToHell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:27 PM

Posted Image

#60 launcelot

launcelot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts