Jina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Teinia
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DragonReign

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:26 AM

I don't even know what to say. XD But won't she be revamped that she can't fly so much?

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1341 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:39 AM

View PostJina, on 27 May 2016 - 02:26 AM, said:

I don't even know what to say. XD But won't she be revamped that she can't fly so much?

She actually is nerfed already, can't fly as much as the release version in KR.

What I did there was only possible cause of the raving buff, has no actual use and can't be done anywhere useful.

#4 Evrard

Evrard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:05 AM

you know what I think? I think once the buffs for SH and DA roll around to balance them to compete with the absurdly OP awakening skills, they'll be even more broken than release DA and I'm eagerly waiting for that day since my poor DA is fully geared and fully cashed and I can't even use him in RDN cause he's less desirable than a glaciana right now (:D)

#5 LuziArt

LuziArt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Arteey
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:28 PM

I dont think they will buff them that hard idk, i only think they are kinda fun classes with bit dmg and yea... "special classes".

But i dont really watch the KR patches, so idk if they really want to buff or balance them.
"Im only waiting for Illumia buffs" (sorry)

#6 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:12 AM

View PostEvrard, on 27 May 2016 - 08:05 AM, said:

you know what I think? I think once the buffs for SH and DA roll around to balance them to compete with the absurdly OP awakening skills, they'll be even more broken than release DA and I'm eagerly waiting for that day since my poor DA is fully geared and fully cashed and I can't even use him in RDN cause he's less desirable than a glaciana right now br=

Ow, Evrard. I saw a DA called Snake doing 9m dps with her DA. It isnt that low o_o her DC taking out half bar from 1st boss =0

#7 Evrard

Evrard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:29 AM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 07 June 2016 - 08:12 AM, said:

Ow, Evrard. I saw a DA called Snake doing 9m dps with her DA. It isnt that low o_o her DC taking out half bar from 1st boss =0

oh yeah, my DA does about 3.5m dps and I have only like 2k FD and is still rocking the BDL gears, and still I find my drak crash's damage to be 50m~60m so I know DAs are not underpowered right now, but since they won't get awakening, when they balance them EyeDentity WILL brake them (:D)

#8 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:22 AM

Pls dark crash

My da gets 12m+ dps in HC with +12 RDNL weapons rest BDNL, all you need is +2 dark suffering and (possibly) harmo. Any full RDNL with investment on 3rd stat str will do way way more than that due to str scaling on DA.

Don't even bother with dark crash, only use it to dodge stomps and do damage at the same time. Vengeance storm is better, graves is better, shadow stinger is better, doom blade is better, everything is better than dark crash because they all have low CD and zero cast time.

Any situation in the likes of "I could use these few idle seconds where I can't do dmg anyway to charge dark crash and not waste time", that's usually when you're supposed to use your dark suffering to get full hits off it, and dark suffering hits so much harder than dark crash that you pretty much have no room to use DC other than stomps that you're forced to dodge (because if they don't debuff, I'd just facetank with GF and start setting up dark suffering for max damage). I still have DMG plate for it and try to make as much use of it as possible and it's really underwhelming.

Remove piercing crescent off your skillbar as well. DA doesn't play in the air anymore.

Edited by Schiz, 08 June 2016 - 07:25 AM.

#9 Evrard

Evrard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 08 June 2016 - 11:22 AM

who uses piercing cresent in the bar anyway? double clic in the air pls

#10 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:07 PM

Schiz I did a da just for fun, entire set +12 rdn.. but got only 56k str, how much str ur DA have? DA gameplay is totally diferent and extremely funny lol

im doing 4m dps ;-; trying to spam dark crash but yeah it's not really a good choice.. btw for Suffering hit more than DC, u need take all hits right? pressing backwards etc etc..

Graves damage is only 1xxx+50% from transformation? It seems more stronger than VS sometimes o-o

#11 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1341 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:33 PM

View PostPurgamentuN, on 08 June 2016 - 01:07 PM, said:

im doing 4m dps ;-;

Silver Hunter > Dark Avenger confirmed

Or maybe you are just missing the Kornu. You can transfer them from your Raven tho.

Edited by MuchAshe, 08 June 2016 - 04:33 PM.

#12 Evrard

Evrard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:19 PM

c'mon muchashe, give him a break, he just geared the DA for shiz and giggles, its obvious he won't know how to use it properly, my DA does around 3.5m dps and there's no way in hell going from BDL to RDL would only increase the DPS by 0.5m...

#13 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:30 PM

I mained DA in 80 cap together with my old guardian when it came out, so it has a lot of random CS stuff (golden weapons and so on).

Even without full RDNL and no +13s I get 60k str or slightly less. I also have 4x L fire jades so it's by no means bad geared, just not full and no 3rd stats str on plates/talis which matters a ton (you can easily go full 3rd str because your crit is high as hell with Ls)

Graves does a lot more damage than it looks. First off there's the 50% dmg increase from when it turns yellow, but also doing full hits with last hit means another additional 50% dmg. Before t5, you had to charge up to do that extra damage with last hit, or it would look like and do pretty much the same dmg as the first 2, while now the "fully charged" hit is instant. so 1k% or whatever it's at now it's basically 1k*1.5 = 1.5k *1,5 again = 2.2somethingk on a 5 sec CD, that's why it feels stronger.
Also even 1k% with 90% str multiplier, very high base attack and fire attack is decent, compared to 1k% on other classes.
Takes less time to use graves 3 times than dark crash once, same with shadow stinger if you use CD plate (which I do so they both have same cd and I use them in succession so my rotation is neater). which is why they're better. Shadow stinger+graves does as much as DC while being safer and faster. You're simply not seeing one large number but that obviously means nothing.

For dark suffering you can do up to 9 hits (more under harmo) while holding S then explode them with right click.

You can get near full hits on any boss in RDN if not full hits, for some bosses it's not worth it (polar bear in daedalus, 1st boss manti) cause they move too much and have small hitbox. Still, 9 hits of 1.8k% (+2 is 1.8k iirc) each is 16k%, with harmo you do like 12 hits which is 21k%, again on a class with huge multipliers. The issue is obviously setting it up, it's easily interrupted and bosses like to move towards you when soloing so it's unreliable unless you have a tank that takes aggro and gives you shield, in which case you get a clean shot everytime a boss locks itself into some attacking skill not aimed at you.

Piercing crescent in your bar is to save time. When it was actually decent (t4) I didn't want to waste time left clicking since it was already a lengthy skill to use. Now it's just bad.

#14 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:50 AM

Why discussing DA on Archer subforum...

#15 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:26 AM

Several answers, I'll give you a few and you can pick the one you prefer

1) someone asked insight and I gave it

2) forum community is small, if there was a thread for everything they'd have no replies in them

3) I was jealous of gladiator thread on academic section

4) silver hunter isn't relevant

5) fish the police

#16 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1341 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:40 AM