Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 28 May 2016 - 03:10 AM

so... it's been a while (70 cap) since I was forced by my guild to change my lovely crusader into guardian, and now I don't care cause I got my glad for the fix party so... does it still work the same? stacking full STR and magic attack because we can basically only DPS during JP? or how does it work now? which stats should I look for?

#2 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:15 AM

depends on gear

BDNL or RDNL -> STR is much better because the % from 9 bear jades helps the already high STR you gain from L-grades a lot
If you do stack STR then m.atk is better.

90 gear -> whatever, 9 int or 9 bear is the same. you'll end up with pretty much equal stats after JP anyway.

The reason behind stacking m.atk before 90 cap was to increase m.atk cap in raids. Both stats are important, going mixed on jades and whatnot works just as good, just on green jades it's imo better to focus on 1 stat because of the % they give and the fact that JP "covers" for the lack of the other stat. It's also less expensive.

I wouldn't recommend crusader without at least BDNL. While it can be good with L-grades compared to other L-graded classes, It's one of the weakest dps classes with 90 gear compared to other classes with 90 gear. You'll just be disappointed at the poop damage it does with epics if that's what you aim for so don't even bother :v

#3 Evrard

Evrard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:36 AM

I got my full BDL gears so I'm good there, I was thinking of going bear+wise but that leaves my HP absurdly low so I was thinking about using full wise+life ones, I was also considering, since it's likely we'll get DDN this next patch,  how would unique coma gears with wise +12 jades and unique nightmare weapons +13 with +14 light jades fare in comparison to full BDL gears

#4 N00B0VAR

N00B0VAR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:43 PM

Going full bear+int jades with bdl is no problem. Altho youll end up with around 1,3m HP you will have high defense to compensate for that so dw about the hp + you have Block and DA.