Jump to content


[Forum Game] "would You Rather...?"


  • Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#361 BlazingSkies

BlazingSkies

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 563 posts
  • IGN: Blazenblue
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Affiliated Guilds: Hegemony SonneYuuki GremoireHearts Radiopharmaceuticals MadaraSageofSixPaths

Posted 17 December 2016 - 12:13 AM

Get one million cash and donate it to people in need! (:])

Would you rather:

A. Eat Junk food (cool)

or

B. Eat vegetables (;])

#362 AnotherAnon

AnotherAnon

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Hourai47
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Devide, Dragon Tear

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:04 PM

I took B. Since I rarely eat junk food but I know it's not healthy (still want some tho)

Would you rather.....

A. Able to gather misfortune and pass them to anyone

or

B. Able to gather fortune and pass them to anyone

#363 LoveStage

LoveStage

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1157 posts
  • Guild : Perfect
  • DN, Springwood
  • IGN : MerongJi

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:20 AM

B ~
gather fortune to pass around(family/friend etc) because they probably would share with it as well (clap) (cool)


Would you rather...

A. level up a char from 1-93 a day
or
B. clear all nest a day.

#364 AnotherAnon

AnotherAnon

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Hourai47
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Devide, Dragon Tear

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:43 PM

I've done A and B...... how must I choose?
Hmm... I will choose A then. since its simpler.


Would you rather.....

A. Be a Baku that can eat, give, and take either nightmare and pleasant dream to/from other persons

or

B. Be a Hakutaku that can read, remember, invokes, and make illusion about histories as if it's happening

#365 RandomAnon

RandomAnon

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 892 posts
  • Onbashira
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Devide

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:31 AM

I'd rather A. Not a history fan here.
you, stop that touhou reference

Would you rather
A. Ruin a nightmare run
B. Ruin a raid run

#366 KabesangTales

KabesangTales

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts
  • Kite
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

B. Just imagine the riot

Would you rather pilot

A. Gundam
B. Zoids

#367 AnotherAnon

AnotherAnon

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Hourai47
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Devide, Dragon Tear

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:43 AM

ZZOOOOOOOOIDS >w<)
They're cool and animal-shaped -w-)


Would you rather.....

A.  Be a vampire that can manipulate Destiny.

or

B. Be a vampire that can destroy anything and everything.

#368 RandomAnon

RandomAnon

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 892 posts
  • Onbashira
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Devide

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:10 AM

Reference to Scarlet Sisters. Remilia and Flandre.

Hmmm. B sounds op though it can only destroy concrete things or things that have physical form IIRC (it means Flandre cannot easily destroy concept)
But I prefer A. Wouldn't something that require thinking is more fun to use?

Would you rather
A. Fight your consciousness
B. Fight your subconsciousness