New Level Of In-Game Currency. Help Us Against Scammers!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sanaros

Sanaros

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:12 PM

I was kind of thinking about the current situation. If i wanted to, quite as anybody else could, I could earn millions and billions via scamming people. Nobody knew before wipe what could possible happen to gold rates in the game, so the former currency system was more or less sufficient. But thanks to current conditions, where buyers are dependent on their trust to seller, it is no longer safe because the transactions are waaaaaay over limit you can insert in one go. Which of course means you give GOLD to somebody who MAY or MAY not actually give you the item you want. This is way too pleasent for scammers and i guess a lot of people have already paid the price for that.

Create a new level of currency for us so that we can no longer need to experience any issues. It wont possible harm the game or profits in any way. Just give us an option to buy ... lets say... a special "gem" out of shops which are worth for example 100k gold each. Buying multiple gems lets you stack higher amounts of gold at once and will make it much for comfortable for us to store our money, but mainly, will erase any scam intentions from the game...

Think about it. I highly doubt you would lose anything at all by implementing this feature, while you will make you players happier and their lifes easier. If you object that its not possible to make such object or whatsoever, I'd need to remind you multiple creations of items "Nothing" which are sort of an ingame currency as well.  The only difference in the new meta-currency would be the same rate of buy-sell rate from the shop.

#2 Joanoslayer

Joanoslayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Joanokami, Hellboy24
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dream farer

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:29 PM

This already exists in other servers: dnp coupons, which are tradeable through TH and worth CC/anyothername 1:1.
But well we still don't have that here in EU, so I guess it'll take some efforts for it to be enabled.

#3 Reimii

Reimii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Reimii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArCiel

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:17 AM

View PostSanaros, on 29 May 2016 - 06:12 PM, said:

I was kind of thinking about the current situation. If i wanted to, quite as anybody else could, I could earn millions and billions via scamming people. Nobody knew before wipe what could possible happen to gold rates in the game, so the former currency system was more or less sufficient. But thanks to current conditions, where buyers are dependent on their trust to seller, it is no longer safe because the transactions are waaaaaay over limit you can insert in one go. Which of course means you give GOLD to somebody who MAY or MAY not actually give you the item you want. This is way too pleasent for scammers and i guess a lot of people have already paid the price for that.

Scamming also existed during Shanda-time, buyers always had to trust the seller. If you need one or two trades doesn't change this fact so much. It was never safe. But if you get scammed - report. You won't get back your money but the player will get banned... if it's same like other penalties then: 1st 14day ban, wipe and blabla and 2nd perma ban.

Create a new level of currency for us so that we can no longer need to experience any issues. It wont possible harm the game or profits in any way. Just give us an option to buy ... lets say... a special "gem" out of shops which are worth for example 100k gold each. Buying multiple gems lets you stack higher amounts of gold at once and will make it much for comfortable for us to store our money, but mainly, will erase any scam intentions from the game...

Why you begin to think about a new item just because you can trade CC now? There are plenty, even more valuable things which get sold (3rd FD plates, 2m... 3m... etc.). But you're not the 1st who post this idea and I would find it good too (or just add the goddamn dnp coupon)

Think about it. I highly doubt you would lose anything at all by implementing this feature, while you will make you players happier and their lifes easier. If you object that its not possible to make such object or whatsoever, I'd need to remind you multiple creations of items "Nothing" which are sort of an ingame currency as well.  The only difference in the new meta-currency would be the same rate of buy-sell rate from the shop.

CC can't create items, if Eyedentiy doesn't want to we won't get it c:

#4 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 31 May 2016 - 02:36 PM

Not really necessary. Unkown sellers always will gift 1st untill get some reference's and vice versa, I never was scammed on dn eu buying AC from alot of strange guys.. It's too low chance to get scammed if u do the things correctly.

Teaching how to buy CC from a random guy:

1. Say him to ask your friends/guild about ur credibility. IF he still don't gift first,
2. Call her friends on the party(geared/known ones) and let him gift 2nd. Print all her friends saying that he are trustable etc etc. If he scam you = universal ban hammer! And vice-versa.

If you scam the seller, u and all your friends will get a really BIG loss and name burned / vice-versa