[Notice] Top-Up Dnp Via Steam Is Back And Running !

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1496 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:34 PM

notice.png (579×116)

Dear Steam Users,

The ability to Top-Up your DNP via Steam is back and running! The platform’s UI has undergone minor changes, so take a glance at what’s in store. 

Guide to Top-Up DNP via Steam.

1. Enter Cash shop, then click on “Top-up CC” at the bottom right corner.

image6.png (281×690)

2. Under the drop down, select an amount of quantity to purchase.

image2.png (1011×625)

3. Select your preferred method of payment under the “Payment method” drop down.

image5.png (1009×623)

4. After selecting your preferred payment method, proceed to payment.

image4.png (993×624)

#2 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1496 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:34 PM

Reserved.

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:07 PM

@Weppy: Hype?

#4 MrZeul

MrZeul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:35 PM

Why does it say DNP instead of CC? Are Steam users not able to buy CC?

#5 Dessert

Dessert

Dragon Nest Master

• 179 posts
  • ButterBraid
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:56 PM

View PostMrZeul, on 02 June 2016 - 09:35 PM, said:

Why does it say DNP instead of CC? Are Steam users not able to buy CC?

Steam users are only able to charge DNP. Except for some events which require to charge CC you don't have any disadvantages from DNP, since you can buy everything from the Cash Shop with DNP aswell.

Future events will include DNP payments aswell, so don't worry about those!

#6 Venour

Venour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Venour, Champyx, Champex
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordArtOnline

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:31 PM

View PostDessert, on 02 June 2016 - 09:56 PM, said:

Steam users are only able to charge DNP. Except for some events which require to charge CC you don't have any disadvantages from DNP, since you can buy everything from the Cash Shop with DNP aswell.

What if I want to gift someone let's say a costume, if I would be a steam user I never would be able to gift a friend of mine anything? Or will in future gifting by dnp be implemented?

#7 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:41 PM

View PostDessert, on 02 June 2016 - 09:56 PM, said:

So till the next fix comes steam users are 2nd class citizens? Steam customers can't participate in any event till that fix comes (just took CC 2.5 months to enable payment anyway, while the charging other homepage is still not working) and Steam customers also can't sell cash shop items, cause you can't gift with DNP. Beside DNP is considerd to be a currency wiped like every 6 months roughly if I'm not wrong. gg

So how is this even consider'd a fix at all?

edit: No offense but this is a missleading rip-off on purpose. Requesting to change steam clients to change Top-Up CC button to atleast the proper currency and also the removal of CC at all from steam clients, as it's and unavailable currency.

Edited by Weapon7, 02 June 2016 - 10:43 PM.

#8 Jasel

Jasel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 03 June 2016 - 02:57 AM

Besides not being able to participate in CC events, isn't that cheaper than CC charging? That's useful. How can I use my CC account on my steam client?

#9 Reimii

Reimii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Reimii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArCiel

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:18 AM

View PostWeapon7, on 02 June 2016 - 10:41 PM, said:

So till the next fix comes steam users are 2nd class citizens? Steam customers can't participate in any event till that fix comes (just took CC 2.5 months to enable payment anyway, while the charging other homepage is still not working) and Steam customers also can't sell cash shop items, cause you can't gift with DNP. Beside DNP is considerd to be a currency wiped like every 6 months roughly if I'm not wrong. gg

So how is this even consider'd a fix at all?

edit: No offense but this is a missleading rip-off on purpose. Requesting to change steam clients to change Top-Up CC button to atleast the proper currency and also the removal of CC at all from steam clients, as it's and unavailable currency.

Welcome to the future 2nd class citizen. I know that feel on Shanda times because I was a Gamigo player - couldn't use refer-a-friend events and this subscription thingie ;(

View PostJasel, on 03 June 2016 - 02:57 AM, said:

Besides not being able to participate in CC events, isn't that cheaper than CC charging? That's useful. How can I use my CC account on my steam client?

That's a point, you safe 0,30 € for 10k DNP and 0,03 € for 1k DNP. Unfair. Lower CC-prices please. Why did you raise them anyway? c:

#10 BloodPeter

BloodPeter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:21 AM

i click top-up cc,and appear cc top-up in progress, then it keep like that forever XDD no

#11 ProfHysteria

ProfHysteria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:21 PM

It`s not working: Posted Image

#12 JaredKing

JaredKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • JaredsKing & JaredKing
  • DN, Westwood
  • Vaevictis

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:19 PM

View PostLemonteaz, on 02 June 2016 - 08:34 PM, said:

Posted Image

Dear Steam Users,

The ability to Top-Up your DNP via Steam is back and running! The platform’s UI has undergone minor changes, so take a glance at what’s in store.

Guide to Top-Up DNP via Steam.

1. Enter Cash shop, then click on “Top-up CC” at the bottom right corner.

Posted Image

2. Under the drop down, select an amount of quantity to purchase.

Posted Image

3. Select your preferred method of payment under the “Payment method” drop down.

Posted Image

4. After selecting your preferred payment method, proceed to payment.

Posted Image

I am from sea server, when i press top up cc from the game then it will pop up a browser to the cherrycredit website and i unable to find the top up method which name steam at there...Which payment method should i choose if i wish to use steam wallet to purchase DNP.,

#13 Reimii

Reimii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Reimii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArCiel

Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:01 AM

View PostJaredKing, on 23 August 2016 - 06:19 PM, said:

I am from sea server, when i press top up cc from the game then it will pop up a browser to the cherrycredit website and i unable to find the top up method which name steam at there...Which payment method should i choose if i wish to use steam wallet to purchase DNP.,

This is for DN EU. Steam also says Dragon Nest Europe. So I guess DN SEA can't charge DNP via steam ^^