9 replies to this topic

#1 Loreatus

Loreatus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:09 PM

Hello there,

I have a couple of nooby questions for which I haven't found anything on internet, or information I did find is few years old, and I am not sure if it still true today.

1. Spirits- I haven't noticed spirits in cash shop... Are they in Dragon boxes or in some other rng box, or are they not in cash shop at all? Also where can I get them if not in (instead of from)  cash shop?

2. Leveling boxes- Is there an updated version of the contents of the leveling box? I checked on Dragon Nest wiki but I have a feeling that the items I obtained changed from the ones listed there (ex. they list inventory expansion discount coupon, whereas I obtained inventory expansion)

3. I cannot find the Horn Of Life on Trading House. Is it because players simply don't offer the item, or because the item is not tradeable and cannot be sold in the Trading House?

4. Lastly I ask for opinion: If you were to buy something from the cash shop, what would be the most useful thing to buy?

#2 Dessert

Dessert

Dragon Nest Master

• 179 posts
  • ButterBraid
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:59 PM

Hi Loreatus!

View PostLoreatus said:

1. Spirits- I haven't noticed spirits in cash shop... Are they in Dragon boxes or in some other rng box, or are they not in cash shop at all? Also where can I get them if not in (instead of from)  cash shop?

Spirits are only obtainable from opening Dragon Boxes, though you can also farm yourself a free Purple Light Spirit (obtainable from Overlord of Souls Gareth for 60 Fragment of Wandering Souls), or a Fantastic Po (adds only a slight glow on your weapon) which you can get from Dishonest Merchant Pero for 50 Goddess Teardrops.

View PostLoreatus said:

2. Leveling boxes- Is there an updated version of the contents of the leveling box? I checked on Dragon Nest wiki but I have a feeling that the items I obtained changed from the ones listed there (ex. they list inventory expansion discount coupon, whereas I obtained inventory expansion)

The content from Level Up Boxes changed since the wiki was the last time up to date, so the items you get may differ from the listen items there.

View PostLoreatus said:

3. I cannot find the Horn Of Life on Trading House. Is it because players simply don't offer the item, or because the item is not tradeable and cannot be sold in the Trading House?

Horn of Life is a non tradeable item, so it's not possible to sell it through the Trading House. You can only buy it from the Cash Shop.

View PostLoreatus said:

4. Lastly I ask for opinion: If you were to buy something from the cash shop, what would be the most useful thing to buy?

I'd buy Blue Birds (for chatting in world chat), Trading House Special Tickets (those are quite handy if you sell a lot of items) and also additional character slots can never be wrong!

I for myself spend the most time with customizing my characters, so I buy pretty much only fashion items like costumes, dyes or hairstyles.

If you have more questions, don't hesitate and post below (peace)

#3 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 02:18 AM

View PostDessert, on 09 June 2016 - 05:59 PM, said:

Hi Loreatus!

Spirits are only obtainable from opening Dragon Boxes, though you can also farm yourself a free Purple Light Spirit (obtainable from Overlord of Souls Gareth for 60 Fragment of Wandering Souls), or a Fantastic Po (adds only a slight glow on your weapon) which you can get from Dishonest Merchant Pero for 50 Goddess Teardrops.

The content from Level Up Boxes changed since the wiki was the last time up to date, so the items you get may differ from the listen items there.

Horn of Life is a non tradeable item, so it's not possible to sell it through the Trading House. You can only buy it from the Cash Shop.

I'd buy Blue Birds (for chatting in world chat), Trading House Special Tickets (those are quite handy if you sell a lot of items) and also additional character slots can never be wrong!

I for myself spend the most time with customizing my characters, so I buy pretty much only fashion items like costumes, dyes or hairstyles.

If you have more questions, don't hesitate and post below (peace)

Still waiting for the day a DNM answer will be 100% correct.

1. Spirits are only availe from either dragon boxes or seasonal boxes like Argenta/Velskud/Geraint in terms of cash shop spirits, which a few exceptions. For soem classes which were already released when we got old Velskud costumes you can maybe find and buy old Velskud costumes pieces and exchamge them for 100 Velskud coins, which which you can buy a Velskud spirit. Kinda a similiar procedure is available for the Gerant Spirit, as you can exchange a Geraint hero for 100 coins and buy the spirit then. Geraints can be aswell purchased from other players or even farmed in hero pouches. As mentioned you can farm Fantastic Pos, but they are just adding a glow, so yeah they use the spirit slot, but can hardly considerd a spirit and offer no stats. As far as I know Altars in Anu Arendel arent working anymore since ages and the npc Overlord of Souls Gareth has been removed from the game since 1-2 months atleast, which makes Fragments of Wandering Souls completely useless and the spirit unfarmable, as you can't exchange them anymore. Another source for spirits is pvp even though they are time limited.

2. Not only has the wiki not been updated since anno 1917 it is most likely not been based on our server/version of DN beside, we are basicly playing Dragon Nest R now and not Dragon Nest anymore, so yeah you can't really rely on taht infos.

3. You can buy it from CC sellers through gifting.

4. If you can still prevent it, don't charge anything cause the best thing to buy is not to buy anything. If it's too late buy character slots as more characters = more gold and other benefits.

#4 Twinkleball

Twinkleball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Twinkleball
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:20 AM

I have a list of Level up box items, I'll post in a bit.

Edit:

Spoiler

Edited by Twinkleball, 10 June 2016 - 03:23 AM.

#5 Loreatus

Loreatus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:36 PM

Thank you all so much for the replies (:D) , it is hard to be a new player and not even have an updated version of a wiki for the game (shame)

#6 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:26 PM

View PostLoreatus, on 12 June 2016 - 05:36 PM, said:

Thank you all so much for the replies (:D), it is hard to be a new player and not even have an updated version of a wiki for the game (shame)

Perhaps you could check the SEA Wiki, it's the best one I've come across! (;])

#7 RockKnight

RockKnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • HouseofCompanions

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:10 PM

Fragments of Wandering Souls
What to do with these craps?npc?

#8 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:57 PM

View PostRockKnight, on 16 June 2016 - 07:10 PM, said:

Fragments of Wandering Souls
What to do with these craps?npc?

It used to be a currency to purchase items from the Altar of Wandering Soul found in Anu Arendel, or the transparent Goblin in Saint Haven, however, it appears they have been removed and it is unclear why the fragments are still dropping.

#9 Loreatus

Loreatus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:34 PM

Oh I have some more questions too. (:D)
I hear about these Argenta/ Velskud shops and coins but I cannot find any information about it. Where are these shops? What do they sell? And how to acquire coins for them?

#10 JessyCrap

JessyCrap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:34 PM

View PostLoreatus, on 18 June 2016 - 05:34 PM, said:

Oh I have some more questions too. br= I hear about these Argenta/ Velskud shops and coins but I cannot find any information about it. Where are these shops? What do they sell? And how to acquire coins for them?
So, those shops are available in Merchant Ginny (Saint Haven, near Irine); there were Argenta/ Velskud Boxes in the Cash Shop, which would yield Argenta/ Velskud coins (along with the respective accessory set pieces, but way less commonly). Currently, only events are giving these coins away from time to time.
However, it is possible to get one of those accessory sets without CC, which is Geraint's accessory (you can obtain Geraint coins by turning in Geraint Heroes for Geraint coins, then buying the pieces individually on Ginny as well).
Hope it helped :)